• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! Mushrooms are in stacks of 10 :)
Alrighty! Can I get...
x2 Stack of Elegant Mushrooms
x2 Stack of Flat Mushrooms
x2 Stack of Round Mushrooms
and I'm quite bad at math, so that would be 24 TBT correct?

Hi there
If you have these diys I would love to buy them.

Autumn wall
Maple leaf pouchette
Cherry blossom clock
Cherry blossom tree wall
Cherry blossom flooring
Starry sands flooring

Please let me know what I owe. Many thanks

Hi there
If you have these diys I would love to buy them.

Autumn wall
Maple leaf pouchette
Cherry blossom clock
Cherry blossom tree wall
Cherry blossom flooring
Starry sands flooring

Please let me know what I owe. Many thanks
Hello there! Total is 30 TBT, I’ll PM you :)

Do you have the Golden Shovel DIY Recipe? I'm looking for the Recipe so i can learn it. And could i also have a full stack of Gold Nugget's too if you have them, Please? :)

heyyyy, could I get 2 aries fragment stacks, 1 cancer fragment stack, 1 capricorn fragment stack, 1 iron nugget stack, 2 pine cone stacks, 1 rare mushroom stack, 1 round mushroom stack and 1 scorpius fragment stack? would it also be possible to preorder 1 stack of all the other star-sign fragments?

oh I guess I'll also grab a stack of pitfall seeds since it's over 25tbt lol. thank you!~

heyyyy, could I get 2 aries fragment stacks, 1 cancer fragment stack, 1 capricorn fragment stack, 1 iron nugget stack, 2 pine cone stacks, 1 rare mushroom stack, 1 round mushroom stack and 1 scorpius fragment stack? would it also be possible to preorder 1 stack of all the other star-sign fragments?

oh I guess I'll also grab a stack of pitfall seeds since it's over 25tbt lol. thank you!~
You got it, I'll PM you :)

hello again..! ;) can i get these DIYs!

autumn wall
bamboo floor

festive rug
illuminated reindeer

tabletop festive tree
trees bounty arch

30 tbt right? c:

Hiya! Could I please buy the following DIYS:
Bonsai shelf
Tall Lantern