• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi again! Can I order if you have, the three-tiered snowperson DIY, and 4 stacks of gold ornaments :)
Hello! The three-tiered snowperson DIY is unfortunately an un-tradable DIY to due it being received directly to your NookPhone from a snowboy you make in the winter. I could however get you the 4 stacks of gold ornaments right away tomorrow morning once I'm back online for 16 TBT :)

Are you accepting orders for ornaments?

I need four stacks of each ornament. That will total up to 44 since there's one free stack for purchasing more than 25. :D

Good morning, Justin! 😊 I would like to pre-order three stacks of each ornament (red, blue, and gold) for tomorrow. The total comes to 32 TBT. Please and thank you~

Could I pre order two stacks of gold ornaments and also gonna pre order some items for tomorrow in your other thread

Hey there, do you happen to have the illuminated reindeer and the frozen treat set diys I could buy? :)

Hey there, do you happen to have the illuminated reindeer and the frozen treat set diys I could buy? :)
Hello! The frozen treat set DIYs are un-tradable due to being given directly to your NookPhone from a snowboy you make in the winter, but I'd be happy to get you the illuminated reindeer DIY!

Reactions: meo
Hello! The frozen treat set DIYs are un-tradable due to being given directly to your NookPhone from a snowboy you make in the winter, but I'd be happy to get you the illuminated reindeer DIY!
Awesome, tysm!

Would like to pre order some materials please
5 stacks blue ornaments
5 stacks large snowflakes
5 stacks gold ornaments
5 stacks red ornaments
5 stacks snowflakes

No hurry. Take you time. Thank you.

Great! Can I buy the following DIYs?

Mush lamp
Mush low stool
Mush table
Mush umbrella
Forest flooring

Maple leaf pochette
Trees bounty arch
Autumn wall

This would be 40tbt?

Hello! I'm interested in buying some mushroom stacks from you, but I just wanted to ask if it was a stack of 99 or a stack of 10. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back