• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hiiii again :D
If you have them could I get these DIYs please: Shell Stool, Pisces Lamp and the Scorpio Lamp.
Happy to wait until tomorrow if need be 😁🌈

Hi! I would like the following DIYs please:

- Sagittarius Arrow
- Scorpio Lamp
- Virgo harp
- Leo Sculpture
- Asteroid
- Satellite
- Beekeeper's Hive
- Iron Garden Bench
- Lily Record Player
- Street Piano

Thank you! :)

I would like to to purchase 12 diys. 60TBT

Flower Stand
Wedding Fence
Wedding Wand
Aries rocking chair
Taurus bathtub
Gemini closet
cancer table
Leo sculpture
Virgo harp
libra scale
scorpio lamp
Sagittarius arrow

Hihi! I’m interested in a LOT of stacks of iron if there’s any way I could get like...literally a pocket full of iron stacks lol. If not, I understand, but I’ll take the max I’m able to purchase! 40 stacks of iron would = 160 tbt? :)

Hihi! I’m interested in a LOT of stacks of iron if there’s any way I could get like...literally a pocket full of iron stacks lol. If not, I understand, but I’ll take the max I’m able to purchase! 40 stacks of iron would = 160 tbt? :)
Hello there! I can definitely help you with this :) I'll PM you!

Me again 😅 Could I get these DIYs please: Mermaid flooring, mermaid Lamp, mermaid screen and mermaid table
I saw on your other shop post you had Party Wall and Party Floor, could I also get those please or should I order on that post? Thanks a load!!! :D x

hi! could I buy the following DIYs:

-blossom viewing lantern
-cherry blossom bonsai
-cherry blossom branches
-cherry blossom pochette
-moon

25tbt total :)

Hello @Jhine7! It's been a while since I visited your shop.

Here are a few things that I need from you.
  • Aquarius Urn Recipe
  • x1 Aquarius Fragment
  • x1 Capricorn Fragment
  • x1 Gold Nugget
  • x1 Star Fragment
  • x1 Stone
I believe that the total is 25. Thanks again in advance! :)

May I please place an order for the Rocket DIY?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back