• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

r we at lylo

r we at lylo

yes. rn it's 10 players -- 4 mafia < 6 town + me

if we ml -- d3 -1 town then n3 -2 town = 4 mafia > 3 town + me

to win we have to lynch correctly every day. assuming there's no doc saves/vig kills, which i think could potentially give us back an ML

- - - Post Merge - - -

I refuse to allow Jacob and Glow to lynch me.

I am Prince Sidon, Townie. Literally the most popular character in the whole game.

I have no time at the moment to be playing this, and I will have to make a reads post tomorrow on everyone. The reason I'm claiming now is to at minimum stop this stupid suspicion on me. Hopefully xCleb wasn't dumb and chose to investogate me last night.

why do you think your claim would stop suspicion on you

i don't care if ur claiming a main character rolenames mean nothing

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you want me not to lynch you then you should respond to my post on u, idc about your reads as of now

- - - Post Merge - - -

or ur claim lmao

well I'm Town so

I could see ness going both ways, either way we have a 50/50 chance of hitting scum so I'm not too concerned about who we pick for today's lynch as long as they're one of the scum

man reading over the thread a second time i really hate ness' read on bianca

yes i know she claimed mafia. but even before that. it felt so... hostile? even dolby mentioned ness was picking after a newer player. he never even hesitated to push on her, i don't see any consideration in his interactions with her. he seemed to be extremely stern on his stance on her and here's two other problems with it:

First of all it's a huge part of my scum meta to act as a middleman in any read I have. I haven't been this aggressive in any of my reads in a very long time. My reasoning for being so serious with Bianca (to add on to this, she voted me a 2nd time on Day 2 which is incredibly unlike her.) started because she voted me for no reason at all, to which she attempts to justify her reasoning her vote was because of "probability":

Ness, the probability of you being scum again is pretty high

I do not care if this should be considered a "newbie move" because Bianca is experienced enough at this point in time to NOT be a "newbie". It felt like a weak attempt to slip by as scum and try to coast through the game. She then said that me voting Evan wasn't town where there was practically 7 other people at the time who voted for the exact same reasoning as me yet she chose to single me out? I wasn't going to take that. It could have just been me being too tunnelly, but I wanted to see what would happen if I pressured her. I was starting to have dounts about my suspicion on her until she made the "I'm mafia!!!!" post, which I read as her game throwing at the time because that is COMPLETELY something that bianca would have done as scum after reading the "Battle of Bunker Hill" micro game where she tried to replace out as scum for next to no reasoning.

1. he never addressed me about her. i made several posts defending her. not even trying to be conceited, but i'm the only actual clear so why wouldn't he be trying to convince me? why wouldn't he be counter-arguing my points?

Easy: I didn't care about your read on her and I didn't care even more to reply to your opinion of her just because you're confirmed. You only made your point on her being town after her episode, to which I still felt convinced that she was scum who panicked.

2. from the moment ayaya joined the game he was trying to get her to "slip". i mean give the girl a break. ayayas reads posts were actually impressive for someone joining less than 24 hours in. better than some players who have been here since game start. and he immediately confuses her, bombards her with "reaction tests" and then criticizes her for making clearly confused responses (thinking i
had a real inspection result). he sorta swarmed her and i believe she exited the game partially because of it.

You missed the entire point of my reaction test on Ayaya.

I have played as scum before on different websites. One time I saw the exact same kind of reaction test (Act nice to a replacement, tell them false information and see what happens) and the reaction test was directed towards one of my scum mates. The point of it is to see whether they either believe you or disprove your claim. Ayaya did not disprove it, but her reply showed obvious material that could have disproven me. This implied 2 things to me:

1. If she is scum, then none of her team mates were not online to warn her about it being a trick.
2. If she is scum, then there was a 0% chance that Dolby was scum with her.

and when did she make reads I missed this???

3. absolutely no refresh of his opinion when ayaya stepped in. this sounds like a restatement of my point above but it's not- let me be clear. when ayaya replaced in i was happy to get another read on her slot from an experienced and skilled player. wouldn't he do the same as town? he's played with her in the past. wouldn't he wipe the slate clean and say "ok bianca is one thing and ayaya is completely different, now i have another chance for a different perspective" but no - he carried the same read over, never really giving her a chance

I did have a refresh of opinion on her, that was the entire reason I did the reaction test because I felt like it was possible that there was a chance it could be utilized to prove my prior suspicions of Bianca. Yes, I do have a lot of respect for Ayaya as both a player and a person but I was not going to just give up my read of the slot after everything Bianca said. I think a lot of people understand that I'm a very stubborn person when it comes to me believing things, so I wanted to try to envoke something out of Ayaya.

side note: ness' push on dolby was weak, he never straight up defended him but he mentioned believing his claim. i think that's more excusable as many people did this including me, but still there was points where i began to defend dolby from being lynched while ness was very passive on his stance

Excuse you, I was not passive on Dolby. Go look back on before he claimed because I was very sus on him before he made the claim.

basically my problem with ness v. dolby is, i feel like ness never felt strongly either way. he never tried to save or really had an interaction where he was examining dolby.

That because I didn't fully believe his claim. I wanted to give him a chance yes, because what he was saying made sense. I was strongly suspicious of him before he claimed, and I didn't believe it at first but it felt like the most neutral route to go with helping a neutral third party win. Even you believed his claim, so you should be able to understand my view point.

but he was STRONG in his convictions of evan, of bianca, then ayaya. very very little consideration. he was doing well with a reasonable approach to evan, but i think when he started getting townread by everyone he started to get too comfortable

I will give this one to you: I didn't think the Evan lynch through enough and I should have known better when it came near his lynch. I was very confident in my read in him and I didn't give it a second thought.

my townread of him is gone

glow are you seriously going from Townlock ---> 100% scum on me in a matter of 24 hours because you're being blinded by your confidence to reconsider. You've played with me a lot and you should KNOW the way I've played this game isn't how I've played the last 5 games because I rolled third party or scum in those games.

This is the most serious I've played in the game since May. If I were scum, there is no WAY I would be as vocal as I was in the Evan lynch and I would more than definitively have tried to pocket Bianca because I always attempt to get her on my good side when I'm scum.

Go take a look at Alola and Themeless mafia. In those games I only hardly popped in from time to time to try and give a slight scumlean or two on someone to make it look like I'm "helping" when this game I actually successfully lead a lynch on someone for the very first time in my entire history of playing.

Oh ness is my guess for the experienced scum. That D1 lynch was horse**** and I wish I was actually here for it.

Have you actually read anything else about the D1 lynch other than "Oh ness said he was scum for saying Toad named it veteran in his last game". I had a well made case on Evan, and obviously people thought the same as me given he was the lynch. The Bulletproof/Veteran part was only the nail in the coffin that was foolish for me to believe.

Crackpot theory: What about Oath/Tina as experienced scum? With Tina being alive after all the content she's made I would at least half expected her to be killed instead of someone who was a very clear lynch target *cough cough bowie cough cough*.

Tina ? probably my strongest townlean, she has been making very good facts and her evidence from her reads post was decent. She said she's been making notes, and I think that she is trying her best to support town.

Hmmm no read on Oath and strongest Town lean on Tina? r/suspicious

glow (too lazy to grab link smh) said:
Tina - my #1 townread, i'd have trust issues the rest of my life if she turned out to be mafia. i 100% believe that it truly took her that ~7 hrs for her reads/notes, and that they're genuine. if she could provide the notes she said she was making i'd lock-town her. i thought she tr'd dolby at one point, but reading back for it i couldn't find it and i must've misinterpreted somewhere. definitely conscious of her thoughts, awareness of the game, and town-like reasoning

Okay you are being insanely dismissive here. I've literally seen her make well-made reads posts before and STILL turn out being scum (aka Game of Thrones Kingmaker). I will make more on this later since I don't have time to make a full meta analysis on this, but Tina feels almost too innocent to be passed off as completely town.

Also I'm just going to throw this out there: Byngo has been coasting this whole time. The fact that nobody is paying any attention to her is seriously starting to worry me because she has repeatedly told me before in previous conversations that as scum she prefers to stay neutral when she is scum. She hasn't done anything significant for basically the whole game and that seriously scares me. I've seen how she plays as scum because I've been in a team with her before. Her comfortable/short posts have been basically just filler and that does not sit well with me.

I'm out of time because I have to finish this damn english assignment but my ideas for scum right now for scum would be Tina(or Oath, I don't think both would be scum together)/Chick/Byngo/Aronthaer (I am less confident about Aron because he hasn't done anything for basically the whole game either, essentially similar to how I feel about Byngo but I've never seen him play scum before) and it is *possible* that there is scum in Jacob/Zendel but I was feeling relatively confident in the two of them at the start. If not Aronthaer than I can only seen Zendel being the one to fill that slot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: I missed a bold in reply to Glow in the first part of my post.

You missed the entire point of my reaction test on Ayaya.

I have played as scum before on different websites. One time I saw the exact same kind of reaction test (Act nice to a replacement, tell them false information and see what happens) and the reaction test was directed towards one of my scum mates. The point of it is to see whether they either believe you or disprove your claim. Ayaya did not disprove it, but her reply showed obvious material that could have disproven me. This implied 2 things to me:

1. If she is scum, then none of her team mates were not online to warn her about it being a trick.
2. If she is scum, then there was a 0% chance that Dolby was scum with her.

ngl i am coasting cuz i dont feel like putting effort in

really the only reason i replaced is so the game wouldn't be ruined by modkills l o l

1 more thing: Do not vote for anyone for at LEAST the first half of the phase. If there is 4 scum, then just 1 vote is all they need to be able to coordinate and stack their votes on someone.

All 10 players need to be online around EoD to be able to prevent something like this from occuring.

NAIRlpb.jpg

He had a knack for finding places he shouldn't be in, but once he heard of the demise of the fabled hero, Kass needed to see the story till the end. His teacher always told him fanciful stories of a hero rising to destroy Ganon, but never thought he would one day witness it for himself. The Rito bard wandered in to Ganon's castle facing the raucous noise of the war head on. There he sat on the top of a pillar, watching as Zelda remained the last thing to stand between Ganon and a complete take over of Hyrule. He played the ballad of the hero proudly and as loud as possible, he knew it by heart. Ganon clutched his ears as shout out a burst of energy at the Rito, who took the shot in honor of his hero.

Kass's spirit was a special one though. For his intentions and actions being so chivalrous, his spirit would walk the halls of the Temple of Time right by the Chamber of Resurrection. The other benign spirit of King Rhoam would watch on with him in hopes that some day, peace could be brought back to Hyrule.

Bowie and Heyden have died over night

Heyden's Role PM, Heyden was unaware that he was an explorer (or town drunk, but I liked calling it this instead for flavor sake)
13VJxPt.jpg

Bowie's Role PM
p2hTBam.jpg

Man Kass is my favorite character in Breath of the Wild.... why did you have to kill him :(
48 hours for day 3 unless you hit maj again

I told you I would edit in all the stuff

APPRECIATE IT

First of all it's a huge part of my scum meta to act as a middleman in any read I have. I haven't been this aggressive in any of my reads in a very long time.

sorry but your self-meta is very irrelevant to me. if you're capable enough to be aware of your meta, you're capable of changing it.

I do not care if this should be considered a "newbie move" because Bianca is experienced enough at this point in time to NOT be a "newbie". It felt like a weak attempt to slip by as scum and try to coast through the game. She then said that me voting Evan wasn't town where there was practically 7 other people at the time who voted for the exact same reasoning as me yet she chose to single me out? I wasn't going to take that. It could have just been me being too tunnelly, but I wanted to see what would happen if I pressured her. I was starting to have dounts about my suspicion on her until she made the "I'm mafia!!!!" post, which I read as her game throwing at the time because that is COMPLETELY something that bianca would have done as scum after reading the "Battle of Bunker Hill" micro game where she tried to replace out as scum for next to no reasoning.

dude she seems like she's very young, it's more about her maturity level than "being new". you can be new and be mature which makes you more skilled, rational, logical, etc. she was clearly someone vulnerable to cracking and you preyed on it

Easy: I didn't care about your read on her and I didn't care even more to reply to your opinion of her just because you're confirmed. You only made your point on her being town after her episode, to which I still felt convinced that she was scum who panicked.

why would you not try to change my mind and not care? when i'm town i literally ask EVERYONE why they agree or disagree with me. it generates content, generates new perspectives, and also helps me persuade people or understand why they aren't being persuaded

your last sentence isn't rly right, i've mentioned not scumreading her since d1. i mentioned she did something which i'd generally interpret as scummy (same thing you just did, self-meta) but i believed it to be genuine. i didn't actually townread her until the "scum" claim, yes, but my read did not come from that solely and was developing the more she interacted with others

x

Okay you are being insanely dismissive here. I've literally seen her make well-made reads posts before and STILL turn out being scum (aka Game of Thrones Kingmaker). I will make more on this later since I don't have time to make a full meta analysis on this, but Tina feels almost too innocent to be passed off as completely town.

i would definitely like to hear your analysis on tina, because "too innocent to be town" is not gonna do it for me

Also I'm just going to throw this out there: Byngo has been coasting this whole time. The fact that nobody is paying any attention to her is seriously starting to worry me because she has repeatedly told me before in previous conversations that as scum she prefers to stay neutral when she is scum. She hasn't done anything significant for basically the whole game and that seriously scares me. I've seen how she plays as scum because I've been in a team with her before. Her comfortable/short posts have been basically just filler and that does not sit well with me.

I'm out of time because I have to finish this damn english assignment but my ideas for scum right now for scum would be Tina(or Oath, I don't think both would be scum together)/Chick/Byngo/Aronthaer (I am less confident about Aron because he hasn't done anything for basically the whole game either, essentially similar to how I feel about Byngo but I've never seen him play scum before) and it is *possible* that there is scum in Jacob/Zendel but I was feeling relatively confident in the two of them at the start. If not Aronthaer than I can only seen Zendel being the one to fill that slot.

wow, that's a lot of names you got there. it's almost like you're suddenly aware of the fact that previous to this post you've only mentioned 6 people in the game! 4 of which who ended up town, and 1 third party (evan, bianca, bowie, hayden) it's almost like you're also aware of the fact that i teamread you/chick/byngo/zendel! what interesting timing for you to mention nearly everyone on the top half of my list.

glow are you seriously going from Townlock ---> 100% scum on me in a matter of 24 hours because you're being blinded by your confidence to reconsider. You've played with me a lot and you should KNOW the way I've played this game isn't how I've played the last 5 games because I rolled third party or scum in those games.

i never townlocked you, and how am i "blinded by confidence" when i just started to scumread you and there's nothing you've said prior to this post for me to reconsider? lmao. this is me trying to give u a chance & trying to hear you out

last game i played was the one you hosted.....last game before that was 4 months ago....last game before that was 7 months ago. yes, i've played with you a lot in the past. but that was like a year ago and playstyles can change from game to game. you used to be more emotional and you're much more logical now. i honestly am not sure of how you play now, and even if i did i don't think it's a fair comparison, also i've been trying to avoid meta. it's a crutch as far as reading goes

This is the most serious I've played in the game since May. If I were scum, there is no WAY I would be as vocal as I was in the Evan lynch and I would more than definitively have tried to pocket Bianca because I always attempt to get her on my good side when I'm scum.

Go take a look at Alola and Themeless mafia. In those games I only hardly popped in from time to time to try and give a slight scumlean or two on someone to make it look like I'm "helping" when this game I actually successfully lead a lynch on someone for the very first time in my entire history of playing.

more self-meta.............. if you're scum you're aware that you have been less risk-taking in the past. also, if you want to use meta, fine. i distinctly remember a game where you were mafia and you lynched cop d1 (cory) by being daring and vocal. remember that?

I'm alive??

AND I didn't get role blocked ??????????

Chick is Town.

I'm not posting any more right now because I have to go to sleep, it's literally 3am right now.

so confused

- - - Post Merge - - -

this game has literally fried my brain

- - - Post Merge - - -

how weren't you roleblocked

- - - Post Merge - - -

lets lynch zendel tbh

That's what I was thinking from the start.
He's behaviour seemed weird to me, and he didn't explain or answer my question, so I'm going to place my vote on Zendel. We're completely ****ed if he's Town.

wait don't

- - - Post Merge - - -

JUST WAIT okay

don't vote yet

i wnt everyone to claim now

- - - Post Merge - - -

want

- - - Post Merge - - -

cleb whats chicks rolename? chick dont say it yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

flavor name i mean

- - - Post Merge - - -

why didnt you inspect ness or oath

- - - Post Merge - - -

chick pls unvote. everyone's claiming today before we lynch because its mylo and mafia can basically blitz

if heyden flips scum then i think oath might be scum

What're your thoughts regarding Oath now that Heyden has flipped?

Tina - my #1 townread, i'd have trust issues the rest of my life if she turned out to be mafia. i 100% believe that it truly took her that ~7 hrs for her reads/notes, and that they're genuine. if she could provide the notes she said she was making i'd lock-town her. i thought she tr'd dolby at one point, but reading back for it i couldn't find it and i must've misinterpreted somewhere. definitely conscious of her thoughts, awareness of the game, and town-like reasoning

I shared my D1 notes in another post to try help others get caught-up on what they'd missed: click. I'll be updating that to colour-code the most recently deceased. Can re-upload if anyone besides me finds it useful.

bowie was a weird choice

Indeed. Once I've showered I'm going to try and look into the motivation behind the N2 deaths.

...but Tina feels almost too innocent to be passed off as completely town.

I don't understand this.

1 more thing: Do not vote for anyone for at LEAST the first half of the phase. If there is 4 scum, then just 1 vote is all they need to be able to coordinate and stack their votes on someone.

All 10 players need to be online around EoD to be able to prevent something like this from occuring.

I can't be online at EoD. It's 3am my time and I need to be up at 6:30am.

I'm alive??

AND I didn't get role blocked ??????????

They probably assumed you'd be protected.

I would take this to mean that there isn't a role blocker.

wait don't

- - - Post Merge - - -

JUST WAIT okay

don't vote yet

i wnt everyone to claim now

I'm Riju the Townie.

@glow u want mass claim?

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually ya screw it we're at lylo

I'm mipha the doc sorry for being the worst doc alive <3

Back