• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

man reading over the thread a second time i really hate ness' read on bianca

yes i know she claimed mafia. but even before that. it felt so... hostile? even dolby mentioned ness was picking after a newer player. he never even hesitated to push on her, i don't see any consideration in his interactions with her. he seemed to be extremely stern on his stance on her and here's two other problems with it:

1. he never addressed me about her. i made several posts defending her. not even trying to be conceited, but i'm the only actual clear so why wouldn't he be trying to convince me? why wouldn't he be counter-arguing my points?

2. from the moment ayaya joined the game he was trying to get her to "slip". i mean give the girl a break. ayayas reads posts were actually impressive for someone joining less than 24 hours in. better than some players who have been here since game start. and he immediately confuses her, bombards her with "reaction tests" and then criticizes her for making clearly confused responses (thinking i
had a real inspection result). he sorta swarmed her and i believe she exited the game partially because of it.

3. absolutely no refresh of his opinion when ayaya stepped in. this sounds like a restatement of my point above but it's not- let me be clear. when ayaya replaced in i was happy to get another read on her slot from an experienced and skilled player. wouldn't he do the same as town? he's played with her in the past. wouldn't he wipe the slate clean and say "ok bianca is one thing and ayaya is completely different, now i have another chance for a different perspective" but no - he carried the same read over, never really giving her a chance

side note: ness' push on dolby was weak, he never straight up defended him but he mentioned believing his claim. i think that's more excusable as many people did this including me, but still there was points where i began to defend dolby from being lynched while ness was very passive on his stance

basically my problem with ness v. dolby is, i feel like ness never felt strongly either way. he never tried to save or really had an interaction where he was examining dolby.

but he was STRONG in his convictions of evan, of bianca, then ayaya. very very little consideration. he was doing well with a reasonable approach to evan, but i think when he started getting townread by everyone he started to get too comfortable

my townread of him is gone

so many errors, i'm on mobile so yeah

*picking on her, not after her

*three not two

*im sure there's more so just pretend i corrected them all ok thx

we still have a killing town role, pls be smart about your kill

also screw you bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

OATH ZENDEL BYNGO JACOB
thx bye
ew the scum chat would be too spammy

Zendel/Tina/Bowie +- Oath sounds about right srs

my problem with karen is she's sooooo good at conveying a towny tone. she does the "i'm town regardless if you believe it or not" thing really well

she was mafia when i was town in smash maf and i don't think i would've ever considered her. so my opinion goes up and down, at least now im aware of WHY i townread her and the flaws in that. but honestly, i think she's town over ness

pretty funny because if you asked me yesterday i was completely set on ness as town. and i believe he knew that so i glossed over him. i was actually reading back to talk about something else, searching for a certain post in the thread regarding oath.

i was trying to figure out how subtle the part where i found out i'm a tree was.

my first thought was "what if oath thought i was dead because last he checked his team killed me and he saw the daypost and thought the kill went through"

i know i skipped over it myself. but that's because i saw my name and saw i was "dead" and didn't care to look at anything else since i believed i was done playing. it was actually written twice in the d2 post, once in my PM (super easy to skip since who reads vanilla PMs) and once in bolded green directly next to my PM. this isn't my real concern though.

side note: did anyone else miss it too? this is what i was looking back for- i recall someone else was confused besides oath but don't remember who. (then i got distracted with ness, and now i forgot the page # i was at in my search)

my problem wasn't that he missed reading it in the day post though, it was that he missed it in the thread. shortly after i said my "goodbye post" toads commented in thread explaining i was still allowed to be active. i also made a post in reply to that. byngo also made a joke about it, several people have reacted to it

so idc about missing it in the day post because it's so subtle. but he skipped over reading several posts following the day post, including all the times people made a comment about me being tree.

i don't think town would do this. reactions to who died and reactions to the number of deaths are important to town and hard to fake as mafia. so he saw the kills go through and he skipped to the end of the thread and then saw me talking.

tina even mentioned to oath "if you had read you would've known this" but i didn't account for the number of times it was brought up

clearly oath isn't reading, so i'm fine lynching oath or ness next

Im concerned yall are tunnelling the same peopoe as scum and refusing to look at anyone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im on mobile glow ffs

Im concerned yall are tunnelling the same peopoe as scum and refusing to look at anyone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im on mobile glow ffs

who's tunneling who

same tho, unless you're using potato mobile version of tbt i don't see why that means u can't read?

- - - Post Merge - - -

mobile affects posting more than it does reading

who's tunneling who

same tho, unless you're using potato mobile version of tbt i don't see why that means u can't read?

It's called glancing quickly.

Tina, Zendal, and Myself are being tunneled with Bowie or Jacob as the alternating fourth person. I dont see any actual cases barring the one you just made. Yall just keep naming the same people, but with literally what evidence? I see nothing backing up your cade

Tina, Zendal, and Myself are being tunneled with Bowie or Jacob as the alternating fourth person. I dont see any actual cases barring the one you just made. Yall just keep naming the same people, but with literally what evidence? I see nothing backing up your cade

cases r so 2014

iirc im the only one that has mentioned tina lol

even toads paragraph of purple? u weren't interested to read what the host wrote in reply to?

i think most people assume at least one of you or tina are maf because usually there's at least 1 experienced scum so it's not just a bunch of noobs vs exp. town (bad reasoning, but not usually wrong)

i agree tho, it's weird af that everyone seems to have the same 5 names

what do u think of ness?

Back