• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

I guess I either didn't notice it or something weird happened when I saw it on mobile. Yeah I did see it on mobile. Everything is fine with my laptop that I also use to read the forum on.

RN I'm hella sus of Ness and chick, because I agree with fleshy that interaction was super forced sounding. It seems that nothing I can say will save me, as dolby is saying it's a common mafia claim. So welp, GG guys you ****ed up and killed a blue d1. Nearly certain Ness and kit are scum.

If you look at the Death by Design Mafia, his gameplay as a Blue (cop) was very different like this. When he got accused, he got bought up a believable plan and what he was going to do sounded genuine. But now, it seems very unexplained and rushed to me.

Just so all of you know, go look back at the last game that Toadsworthy hosted: Paper Mario Mafia and look at the very first post. Toads uses the term Veteran, not bulletproof.

Evan is 100% scum, I am sure of it now.

Does literally nobody notice that this is an slip considering he came from epicmafia? We use vet not BP

ok but remember there was a message at the beginning of the game that was like "even tho this is in the main queue expect some surprises"

If you look at the Death by Design Mafia, his gameplay as a Blue (cop) was very different like this. When he got accused, he got bought up a believable plan and what he was going to do sounded genuine. But now, it seems very unexplained and rushed to me.

Because I have no such grand stupid plan? That plan nearly got me killed and what's getting me killed now is Ness's garbage "case." And you and your scum buddies are latching on to it.

And please. If I were scum then I would be off of Evan's lynch in a heartbeat to not have a "blue death" on me (even though its horrifically obvious Evan isn't town right now.)

ok but remember there was a message at the beginning of the game that was like "even tho this is in the main queue expect some surprises"
Why would Toads change the name of a role. No, that's fake as ****

Vig, shoot Kermit tonight, he was VET in Overwatch and is still defending Evan despite the slip

Also I should add that if Evan is scum and his recent posting has been an alignment setup like I suspected as a possibility, then it would make sense for him to be anti-Kit because Kit was anti-Dad, I've townread Evan this entire time, and a kit death following the lynch might look like a setup to frame me as having been Evan's scum buddy.

Ok yeah, ness and chick are so screamingly obvious scum to me it's not even funny. He's trying to use prior game role names from toads as a reason now. L m a o

Furthermore, I think this is going ignored: HELLO GUYS I'M ****ING DARUK. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT BOTW BUT I KNOW HE'S A MAJOR CHARACTER! COUNTERCLAIM ME *****ES. That's right, you can't. So sit down ness, I'm killing you tonight if I live.

Why would Toads change the name of a role. No, that's fake as ****

hm okay

but veteran vigilante sounds weird right? if there were theoretically a two-life vigilante in the game, wouldnt BP one shot sound better

but whatever at this point someone just needs to die

Just so all of you know, go look back at the last game that Toadsworthy hosted: Paper Mario Mafia and look at the very first post. Toads uses the term Veteran, not bulletproof.

Evan is 100% scum, I am sure of it now.

Did Evan claim bulletproof? This is the real slip. Tea.

Ok yeah, ness and chick are so screamingly obvious scum to me it's not even funny. He's trying to use prior game role names from toads as a reason now. L m a o

Furthermore, I think this is going ignored: HELLO GUYS I'M ****ING DARUK. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT BOTW BUT I KNOW HE'S A MAJOR CHARACTER! COUNTERCLAIM ME *****ES. That's right, you can't. So sit down ness, I'm killing you tonight if I live.

Now this is how you acted in the last game as blue, is this only because you got called out for acting differently?

But then why did you say that your COMPUTER was messed up?

I'm writing fast to respond to people, I'm not lying I saw it on mobile. And besides even if I did lie, that doesn't make me scum at all.

you're seriously killing me over not seeing a ****ing rainbow? I'm literally speechless rn.

Back