Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

wait hold on actually jk i wanted to double check if colors appear on mobile but i cant check for some reason cause my mobile is already set to desktop site

if someone could do that it'd be gr8 otherwise i'll keep tweaking with it to see if i can get it back to the mobile site

ok. nvm i see it now

the only place where colors wouldnt appear is if you are on mobile (and not viewing the desktop site, and i highly doubt anyone would prefer mobile site > desktop site)

sorta convinced
Yeah. And Evan said:
amazonevan19 said:
I think my computer messed up.

Sorry just got out, doesn't look like aron lynch is happening which i'm okay with so i'll just park my vote on zendel. I'm fine with an evan lynch though.

Why are you okay with it if you feel that way about Zendel? Honestly can't remember if you've talked about Evan much in your earlier reads so I don't know why you're okay with this more than Zendel since you're so adamantly wanting to get him lynched.

I found it, it is scummy, Evan is your computer in black and white? Or did you just miss / not register the colours in your head? I don't see how you would have missed that.

I also think this is a relativity small thing to pick on, and Ness/Chicks interactions after really rub me the wrong way, seriously. I don't have enough time to read back through to analyse their previous interactions though, but I mean;

Holy s*** @Chick I didn't see that, that is scummy as all hell.

and then chick with the "I know right!" regardless of what they're talking about it seems staged.

I do think Evan is very scummy though, I'm still thinking I might put my vote on Dolby, that's where my strongest feelings are right now, even if not very strong.

wait hold on actually jk i wanted to double check if colors appear on mobile but i cant check for some reason cause my mobile is already set to desktop site

if someone could do that it'd be gr8 otherwise i'll keep tweaking with it to see if i can get it back to the mobile site

Above.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm

Ok, I'll claim now. 20 minutes roughly until deadline and you are lynching me over stupid ass reasons. (well many of them are, the whole grammar thing is admittedly bad.)

I am Daruk, the one shot bulletproof. Really sucks I have to claim to save face, and now I'm all but dead tonight. But oh well, so be it.

So get your votes off me and park 'em on kit's ass so fast, it'll put Sonic to shame.

Ok, I'll claim now. 20 minutes roughly until deadline and you are lynching me over stupid ass reasons. (well many of them are, the whole grammar thing is admittedly bad.)

I am Daruk, the one shot bulletproof. Really sucks I have to claim to save face, and now I'm all but dead tonight. But oh well, so be it.

So get your votes off me and park 'em on kit's ass so fast, it'll put Sonic to shame.

bruh what kind of ancient computer are you using

I found it, it is scummy, Evan is your computer in black and white? Or did you just miss / not register the colours in your head? I don't see how you would have missed that.

I also think this is a relativity small thing to pick on, and Ness/Chicks interactions after really rub me the wrong way, seriously. I don't have enough time to read back through to analyse their previous interactions though, but I mean;

and then chick with the "I know right!" regardless of what they're talking about it seems staged.

I do think Evan is very scummy though, I'm still thinking I might put my vote on Dolby, that's where my strongest feelings are right now, even if not very strong.

How can you still not want to vote for Evan after everything thats happened in the last 2 hours, you're even saying yourself that you think Evan is insanely scummy.

If Evan flips scum then I will be looking at Fleshy.

Dad, I was going after aron for his slips and verbal tics (as you call them), but after he claimed, I thought about how it could be a safeclaim.

Re: Bianca: I swear to God I did not see the coloration, and I had my rolepm when Bianca posted her fake claim. Can you guys stop circlejerking for a moment to see how I could have thought she was claiming a role that can (and probably is) in this game?!

Eh, if just for post #642 and a few other things I and Ness has mentioned (some smaller points I can highlight later on), I guess I'm at peace with the fact that Evan is kinda scummy and took advantage of him being in my good book. And if this is a mislynch on town it's going to produce a hell of a lot of information and alignment tells.

wait wait what

you're a one shot bulletproof yet you said you'll die tonight... ?

ok that doesnt logically make sense cause maf would have to stack multiple KP onto you to get rid of you at most you'd just be RB'd if ur tellin the truth

No. I do not trust you. You are nowhere NEAR how you played as a blue role last game.

Everyone, do NOT unvote for Evan. If he isn't lynched ANYONE WHO DOESN'T VOTE HIM WILL DIE a horrible death in my imagination.

No. I do not trust you. You are nowhere NEAR how you played as a blue role last game.

Everyone, do NOT unvote for Evan. If he isn't lynched ANYONE WHO DOESN'T VOTE HIM WILL DIE a horrible death in my imagination.

dude threatening ppl like that aint gonna work

r u gonna come @ me if i dont vote for evan

Does literally nobody notice that this is an slip considering he came from epicmafia? We use vet not BP

Also on TBT the term is "Veteran" for bulletproofs. GG nice try scum.

Dad, I was going after aron for his slips and verbal tics (as you call them), but after he claimed, I thought about how it could be a safeclaim.

Re: Bianca: I swear to God I did not see the coloration, and I had my rolepm when Bianca posted her fake claim. Can you guys stop circlejerking for a moment to see how I could have thought she was claiming a role that can (and probably is) in this game?!

BUT?

If you really think Aron is mafia, the idea that you think it was a safeclaim would just be added to the other things that led you to believe he was mafia, not just the safeclaim thought. Why would it not be accumulative?

How can you still not want to vote for Evan after everything thats happened in the last 2 hours, you're even saying yourself that you think Evan is insanely scummy.

If Evan flips scum then I will be looking at Fleshy.

I'm unsure, I've been unsure for hours. I'm flipping between Dolby and Evan, but honestly after Evans claim and the fallout, I think it's pretty clear

dude threatening ppl like that aint gonna work

r u gonna come @ me if i dont vote for evan

Probably not, its a joke. But I'm being serious: do not unvote for Evan. I am incredibly certain he is scum.

Back