Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Also Oath at least read some of that thread to catch Dan's gif quote and I expected him to at least comment on some of the things that have gone on so far, but he's done none of that. Not that he's known for a vast amount of substance in his early-game play (especially later on when he seemed to care less when he played), but he's known to at least provide reactions to the serious stuff in addition to reacting to the jokes and ****posting.

I wanna call out a couple of people

Chick is currently being active in the forum discord sever rn, yet has only posted the rqs and left. Is she coasting? Who knows

I saw Jacob posting stuff on Instagram on him skateboarding, so it's clear he's not paying attention to the game either

Glow came in to post that rqs and left soon after

Kit and Tina have yet to check in

Sorry I don't worship your posts ;)

While I love me some drama I don't interrogate players for the sake of pointless bickering. There's a lot of substance that has come out of me questioning people like Aron, Evan, Dolby, and Zendel that you could form reads out of but instead you just name the people with the most posts, say they're bickering, and yet state that statistically mafia could be between one of those four (you're not wrong). You're in the same boat as Oath

AND ALSO KAREN who is kinda slipping out of my radar lately but they do seem to pop up when called out so it doesn't hurt to do so.

it's kinda frustrating that like half of our players have hardly contributed to be perfectly honest

EBWOP: good callouts though Dan. I wanna hear from glow, Jacob, and Chick as well since you've got proof that they're doing other stuff instead of paying attention to the game. I need to do that though.

Yo Dolby I just realized I never properly responded to your post. my bad fam. I'm gonna do my best to break down my leads a little bit more.

1. I'm pretty sure Aron has never played with me or the last time that he played with me was when I was bad
I'm reasonably sure you were in my game last time but, as I said, it was a long time ago. from what I've heard and remember you're usually an active poster (you have a bit of a reputation for it.) Or maybe I'm completely wrong on that. but that's just the first few words so either way I don't think it matters too much.

2. His read on me specifically looks like noob scum trying to point out everything "suspicious" without being confrontative, moreover, the content looks like something that I would be scumread over

I was trying not to be overly confrontative because I was sussed pretty hard and didn't want to act like I was shifting blame or some ****. also because it's day one and I honestly don't know what to think of people yet. I don't usually scumread people over one instance and that was all that I really had to say about you.

3. Zendal honestly wasn't that relevant at that point in the game, I'm not sure why he was included, and I kinda feel like this could be mafia distancing

Zendel was very active today at the time I was posting? unless I'm misunderstanding you I don't get what you're trying to say.

4. Townlean of Dad feels like appeasement
Yeah, I knew that was gonna come up. but I honestly feel like he's playing way too risky for mafia. He's already got a vote on me and I feel like if he was Mafia and knew he was trying to get an innocent voted off he wouldn't throw a vote in so early and throw suspicion on himself. Being one of the first to place a vote means that you instantly become sus when that person is proven innocent after the vote. And I feel like he wouldn't take that chance if he knew that the kill would be a townie.

Also Oath at least read some of that thread to catch Dan's gif quote and I expected him to at least comment on some of the things that have gone on so far, but he's done none of that. Not that he's known for a vast amount of substance in his early-game play (especially later on when he seemed to care less when he played), but he's known to at least provide reactions to the serious stuff in addition to reacting to the jokes and ****posting.

Last game was long ago, I'm tryin' to get back in the swing of things.

D1 debate seems to be a lot of meta-analysis based on how people have previously acted on D1 of past games, none of which I've played in.

1. Actually gonna retract this because I think you were in AoT
2. Really that begs the question of who would you lynch right now if given the option?
3. At the time, Zendal wasn't really somebody being talked about or discussed I feel. I better third would have been Evan, Kermit/Dan, or even Fleshy
4. Pretty sure he would as mafia

Last game was long ago, I'm tryin' to get back in the swing of things.

D1 debate seems to be a lot of meta-analysis based on how people have previously acted on D1 of past games, none of which I've played in.

I feel you on that one actually. Going by my extensive meta history, I should claim to be the doctor sometime tomorrow.

1. Actually gonna retract this because I think you were in AoT
2. Really that begs the question of who would you lynch right now if given the option?
3. At the time, Zendal wasn't really somebody being talked about or discussed I feel. I better third would have been Evan, Kermit/Dan, or even Fleshy
4. Pretty sure he would as mafia

1. I'm not sure if that was the one that I played or not to be perfectly honest.
2. Right now? I feel like it's a shot in the dark. Probably Zendal but even that's a guess at best.
3. I feel like he was a much larger part of the discussion than Fleshy. Dan's posts were confusing. Hermit would have been a good third though, agreed.
4. I wouldn't know as I've never seen him play Mafia before. as a general Mafia rule though that seems like a bad idea.

So is EoD is about a day from now right? cuz if it's in an hour then this EoD is pretty quiet

- - - Post Merge - - -

*omit duplicate is

- - - Post Merge - - -

aight so i caught up a bit w the thread

still voting for dan

just curious, do you have a legit reason for sussing dan besides discord memes?

Back