• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway The "I Have too Many Bells for My Own Good" Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx.witch

☆Witch ☆
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
I really hope I don't cause some serious inflation in this mock-economy, but hey, that's capitalism for you. Except, this won't require that much work,,, So despite myself I have come across a large sum of bells that I don't actually need so, uhh, here I am. Anyway, there'll be five winners altogether, but depending on the amount of entries I might expand to ten. To get right to it, here are the prizes:

FIRST: 100 Million Bells (100,000,000), 5 Complete sets of your choice and 15 random in-game items (ie clothes, hybrids, tools, etc.)
SECOND: 80 Million Bells (80,000,000), 3 Complete sets of your choice and 12 random in-game items
THIRD: 60 Million Bells (60,000,000), 2 Complete sets of your choice and 10 random in-game items
FORTH: 40 Million Bells (40,000,000), 1 Complete set of your choice and 5 random in-game items
FIFTH: 20 Million Bells (20,000,000) and 1 Complete set of your choice​

Rules:
- Don't spam
- Only one vote per person a day
- I really don't care, just don't spam I don't wanna get in trouble (for what I don't know, but I fear)

Some Other Things:
- I'll be picking a winner via random.org
- The Giveaway is over Friday, May 20, 2016 at 5:00 EST
- Complete Sets include unorderables!!
- And to enter just ask and maybe tell me your favorite villager. You don't have to though

UPDATE 5/15/19:
Now that we're reaching the final stretch I'm going to make an update about how I'll be contacting the winners. Simply put, I'll end the giveaway and private message the winners. I won't announce them on this thread. This is for multiple reasons, but mostly to keep their privacy. While I won't go into much detail, I will mention that since starting this thread I have been contacted personally by multiple people asking me for bells. While it doesn't bother me that much, that might not apply to those lucky enough to win.
Other than that, the winners will have 48 hours to respond and then if no response is given I will draw another winner. Thank you all for participating, let's finish strong.

Best Wishes,
O.W.

UPDATE 5/20/16:
Thank you all for participating in this giveaway. I'll PM the winners shortly!!

Last edited:
I would love to enter the giveaway!

May I enter? Also does the giveaway include unorderable series?
Edit: my favorite villager is Melba.

Last edited:
May I enter please? My favorite villager is Chrissy Thank you for the opportunity and good luck everyone

Last edited:
Entry~ My favorite villager is Kabuki.
Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway! :)

i would absolutely love to enter c: my favorite villager is probably diana i have her in like every single town i make ;p

Can I enter? My favorite villager is Goldie, she's adorable c:

Last edited:
Please enter me! I need more IGB.

Favorite villager is either Zucker or Drago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back