➹ The Hunger Games ➹ STARTED

Don't know whether to use him or him for my district 9 boy

- - - Post Merge - - -

I HAVE DECIDED. IMMA MAKE A THOTTIE FROM DISTRICT 11 AND HIS NAME SHALL BE ALDO HARDDUST AND HE WILL BE BI, TAN, EGOTISTICAL AND FINE. ((plus we need more poc in this rp, don't want it to be like the oscars.))

- - - Post Merge - - -

yO I JUST REALIZED THE SIN I MADE I NEED HELP. HIS LAST NAME IS SUCH A PUN I CAN'T.

OMG NO NO NO -dies-

And ok Papyrus thanks for joining ^-^

Eh, tbh I dislike anime photos for thg rps for some reason, but I do have a preference for the first one.

YA KNOW WHAT IMMA USE IN IRL PHOTO LETS GO FIND SOME HOTTIE (if only i could use a pic of alexander ludwig but he played cato rip ;; )

lmao districts 5 and 6 are the only ones with no tributes

Last edited:
Now I remember the reason. It's because it reminds me way too much of Battle Royale. Like if you wanna make an anime THG then do a Battle Royale rp.

- - - Post Merge - - -

YA KNOW WHAT IMMA USE IN IRL PHOTO LETS GO FIND SOME HOTTIE (if only i could use a pic of alexander ludwig but he played cato rip ;; )

lmao districts 5 and 6 are the only ones with no tributes
I WOULD GO FOR IT BUT TBH ZORA MAY SIT ON HIS FACE SO THAT WOULD BE BAD
((PS the best places to search for photos are pinterest, tumblr or weheartit; personally I get mine off tumblr since its easier for me))

i think i like this one even though he kinda looks like a youngish cato rip

edit: it won't load

edit should I use this???

Last edited:
i think i like this one even though he kinda looks like a youngish cato rip

edit: it won't load
Hey its not showing, hb you just PM or VM me so we don't seem obnoxious and clog up yo thread.

Last edited:
Username: VividVero
Character Name: Aldo Harddust
Timezone: EST
Personality: Aldo is a hearty, outgoing, playful kinda of guy. Back when being a crop picker, he gained those attributes in order to help his friends and other nearby laborers maintain a happy atmosphere; District 11 is a very oppressive district and the overseers made no exception. The oppressiveness of District 11 had no boundaries, including his home life. The first born out of four, he grew up watching his biological father abusing alcohol and eventually his own wife; his father would beat his other siblings, including Aldo whenever they would disappoint him. Aldo's family lived in poverty as did most of the district, due to this he had to at times resort to stealing from the crops he would collect. He would do this to spare his younger siblings from their fathers wrath if he ever failed to come home with food, as well as, to prevent them from getting publicly lashed when caught. Aldo is a very protective person, and with age his father's abuse wore him thin. One night he had caught his father about to hit the couples youngest daughter, Sylvan; she was six at the time and had never received any of the harm. His mother had stepped in and the father ended up going off on the mother instead, physically. Disgusted to have seen the abuse reach the level that it did, Aldo stepped in and defended his mother. The altercation resolved in Aldo beating his father to a pulp, after years of pent up frustration being released all at once; the father never came home after he left that day.
Abilities: Aldo is a brute in latent terms. He's tall, standing at 6'2, and well built due to years of hard labor. Aldo is the kind that will stand his ground and fight, he's not the kind to go on a wild fox chase with someone; its either you come to him or run into him. He will only kill if its absolutely necessary, preferring to wound someone severely instead of killing them. He will only resort to killing someone if absolutely necessary or if he feels mortally threatened. His preferred choice of weapon is a spear and a dagger. He is familiar with treating wounds, his mother often treated his due to Aldo having received his fair share of lashings in the past. He also is aware of how to treat tracker jacker bites due to them being required to keep medical leaves on them, in case a younger child was bitten upon picking fruit in the fields; tracker jackers often lived in the trees where the kids were forced to pick the fruit from, the same trees he was forced to climb when younger. Lastly, Aldo is familiar with vegetation as to what's harmful and what isn't, however he isn't an expert, only knowing the basics but not the rare and dangerous plants.
Aldo.jpg

Last edited:
(done~ have a looksie!)
Username: Papyrus

Character Name: Forsythia Ivory Trista/Esmeralda Cascade Trista

Timezone (for others to know): EST (GMT-5:00)

District (1-12): 11

Personality: Hyper at times, but gets her work done on time, Forsythia is an extremely caring teenage girl. Maybe a little bit too caring, since she never thinks about herself. She has another personality, her name being Esmeralda Cascade. Esmeralda is typically greedy and will take what she wants, when she wants, whenever she wants. Esmeralda usually takes control whenever Forsythia is generally exhausted and can no longer move. Which is rare for her, no matter how tired she is, she's always full of energy and very bubbly. On the other hand, Esmeralda is violent and bold, and mostly everything that comes out of her mouth are obscenities.

Abilities: Forsythia is good with making traps, identifying plants of any kind (can tell the poisonous from the safe), and surprisingly for her size (standing at 5'3" and weighing at 115 lbs) she's terrifically impressive with hand to hand combat (such as strangling, kicking, punching, etc) and is pretty average when it comes to using knives. If she ever came in contact with any other weapon, she'd probably injure herself. (Forsythia's Weapon of Choice; Knives or Daggers)
As for Esmeralda, since she's a completely different personality, having diverse interests and abilities... Esmeralda excels with anything that has to deal with pyrotechnics, especially fire. Which is pretty much a let down, since the arena is completely covered with snow... Esmeralda is good with climbing and she hates to admit it, but she's also good at stealing. (Esmeralda's Weapon of Choice; Anything)

Reference/Description of what they look like:
sankarea-devochka-zont-dozhd.jpg
Anime_Girl_with_a_ball_of_fire_042286_.jpg
nvm i noticed she basically has split personalities

Last edited:
(done~ have a looksie!)
Username: Papyrus

Character Name: Forsythia Ivory Trista/Esmeralda Cascade Trista

Timezone (for others to know): EST (GMT-5:00)

District (1-12): 11

Personality: Hyper at times, but gets her work done on time, Forsythia is an extremely caring teenage girl. Maybe a little bit too caring, since she never thinks about herself. She has another personality, her name being Esmeralda Cascade. Esmeralda is typically greedy and will take what she wants, when she wants, whenever she wants. Esmeralda usually takes control whenever Forsythia is generally exhausted and can no longer move. Which is rare for her, no matter how tired she is, she's always full of energy and very bubbly. On the other hand, Esmeralda is violent and bold, and mostly everything that comes out of her mouth are obscenities.

Abilities: Forsythia is good with making traps, identifying plants of any kind (can tell the poisonous from the safe), and surprisingly for her size (standing at 5'3" and weighing at 115 lbs) she's terrifically impressive with hand to hand combat (such as strangling, kicking, punching, etc) and is pretty average when it comes to using knives. If she ever came in contact with any other weapon, she'd probably injure herself. (Forsythia's Weapon of Choice; Knives or Daggers)
As for Esmeralda, since she's a completely different personality, having diverse interests and abilities... Esmeralda excels with anything that has to deal with pyrotechnics, especially fire. Which is pretty much a let down, since the arena is completely covered with snow... Esmeralda is good with climbing and she hates to admit it, but she's also good at stealing. (Esmeralda's Weapon of Choice; Anything)

sankarea-devochka-zont-dozhd.jpg
Anime_Girl_with_a_ball_of_fire_042286_.jpg
Also maybe you should make Esmerelda have different weapons of choice instead of anything because that is a bit too much

- - - Post Merge - - -

is that okay? ^^;;;;

Yes its ok

Username: Lucanosa
Character Name: Lucas
Timezone (for others to know): CST
District (1-12): 7
Personality: Relatively quiet and reserved, although he tends to be quite talkative and open towards people he thinks he can trust. His trust is also easily broken, and he tends to be paranoid that his friends aren't trustworthy, but he gives a lot of people the benefit of the doubt anyway. He also can get extreme spurts of anger, and act rashly without thinking often, sometimes making stupid decisions as a result. Back in district 7, he helps his tiny family by helping farm and chop wood, and he enjoys the solitude of being alone in the woods too.
Abilities: When the woods in district 7 he lives in get filled with snow, he loves to make large buildings and structures out of the snow, and plays the "Snow Games" with his friends. He's also good at tricking and deceiving people, and making the most out of what he has. The only weapon he knows how to wield is a sickle or an axe, as they're the tools he often uses at home. Besides that, he's good at sniping people with snowballs.
Favim.com-957212.jpg

//when you recycle chunks from previous RPs because you want to use one character for everything
the struggle is too real

Username: Lucanosa
Character Name: Lucas
Timezone (for others to know): CST
District (1-12): 7
Personality: Relatively quiet and reserved, although he tends to be quite talkative and open towards people he thinks he can trust. His trust is also easily broken, and he tends to be paranoid that his friends aren't trustworthy, but he gives a lot of people the benefit of the doubt anyway. He also can get extreme spurts of anger, and act rashly without thinking often, sometimes making stupid decisions as a result. Back in district 7, he helps his tiny family by helping farm and chop wood, and he enjoys the solitude of being alone in the woods too.
Abilities: When the woods in district 7 he lives in get filled with snow, he loves to make large buildings and structures out of the snow, and plays the "Snow Games" with his friends. He's also good at tricking and deceiving people, and making the most out of what he has. The only weapon he knows how to wield is a sickle or an axe, as they're the tools he often uses at home. Besides that, he's good at sniping people with snowballs.
Favim.com-957212.jpg

//when you recycle chunks from previous RPs because you want to use one character for everything
the struggle is too real
Form accepted!

Username: PacificMayorAlex
Character Name: Luna
District: 8
Timzone: Cst
Personality: Mysterious, Dark, Pretty, Doesn't like to talk much. Hides in the shadows most of the times. Does the weirdest things. Loves anything black or red. Depressed.
Abilities: Really fast and good at dagger things.
http://nd01.jxs.cz/775/000/13accc493b_50728299_o2.jpg

Last edited:
(What was your opinion on this by the way?)

Possibly depends if we get more people.

Also I updated my character, there is a lot more now.
Form:
Username: ToxiFoxy
Character Name: Silver Aldjoy
Timezone (for others to know): EST
District (1-12): 4
Personality: Silver is sweet on the inside but usually acts like she doesn't care on the outside. She is not one to fall for others tricks. Silver is also brave though it may not seem like it from how quiet she is. In fact, when her sister was called up to be a tribute in this years Hunger Games, out of no where the shy girl no one ever expected to d something like this, said boldly "I volunteer as tribute" and the crowd was in awe. A shy girl like her? She can always find the good in others but can also see the arrogance in others too. She is extremely shy but packs a lot of power. She is smart and cunning and will easily outwit someone. She will form alliances but she is not stupid enough to entirely trust someone and always is watching the other tributes that she might ally with. She will not talk much but she will easily turn on someone if she feels she has to or if they insult her. She will talk but not often. She is small and frail. She is silent but deadly. Silver thinks she does not have a good chance at winning. At home she had 2 sisters (one of which she volunteered for). Her family life was ok but not great, her and her mother would argue a lot and her father was the only she fly she could turn to. She would always illegally fish in rivers she found in an abandon forest by where she lived that no peacekeepers knew about with her father. Her father taught her how to use different methods of catching fish like using rods and nets, which is how she is skilled at making nets. Her father taught her the craft of making nets and fishing rods. Her father also was very knowledgable about plants and even had a collective book of how different ones could be used that Silver would spend hours looking at, she would sometimes help her dad pick berries to bring home for her family to eat. Since Silver had to gather food her father also taught her about shooting an arrow and throwing knives (for smaller game that wasn't as quick). Her father would take hours to craft her special knives out of stone and wood. It took her a while to master these skills but she finally was able to. One day her father came down with a disease and eventually died. Silver was devastated but knew she was the one who had to take care of her family now. Sometimes she would trade with peacekeepers/other traders to get more resources that she need for her family. The peacekeepers in 4 were actually quite nice. Every day after school she would go in the woods and gather game/other resources. Sometimes she would stay there for hours and try to make a net or make her own knife. Though Silver knows what it is like to have a hard life she never feels bad for herself and always helps others.

Abilities: Knowledgable about plants/berries, she can climb trees very well as she is very light. She is good at swimming but this probably will not help her much in this arena. She is extremely fast. She likes attacking opponents from a long distance, one of her specialties is throwing knives and shooting arrows. Since she is so small and frail she can be easily hurt by an opponent who has brute strength and can hurt her with her fists. If someone was to tackle her she would most likely be at a disadvantage since they would probably be able to keep her pinned down. This is why she stays far distances from opponents and climbs trees. She is skilled at setting snares. She cannot use a sword/sword-like weapon or spear well or any weapon really besides knives/daggers and bow and arrows. She is very tiny and is only 5 ft. 2.
grey-hair-dye.jpg

Last edited:
Username: CommanderLeahShepard
Character Name: Alice Lace
Timezone (for others to know): GMT
District (1-12): 10
Personality: Alice has an upbeat and excitable personality. She is a bundle of fun and likes to cause mischief and has a passion for singing and music. She was very well known in the district as being the most talented singer and it was an unfortunate turn of events when she got selected. She loves to eat and is extremely active being sporty and outgoing. She finds it easy to make friends. Despite this she has a phobia of water due to a traumatic childhood experience and is not the brightest girl. She can be considered to be a bit ditzy and lacking in common sense.
Abilities: Can easily make friends/allies, has average strength but is agile and fast. She is very persuasive but not the best with hand to hand combat. She has a phobia of water and furthermore cannot swim. She is great at hiding/camouflage and is an amazing outgoing singer.
b8a7778008319275edf66664f2ca93e1.jpgtumblr_static_tumblr_static_9137mpjvipcs8oo0sg0o48go4_640.jpg She is 5'6''

Last edited:
Form is now accepted Papyrus

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: CommanderLeahShepard
Character Name: Alice Lace
Timezone (for others to know): GMT
District (1-12): 10
Personality: Alice has an upbeat and excitable personality. She is a bundle of fun and likes to cause mischief and has a passion for singing and music. She was very well known in the district as being the most talented singer and it was an unfortunate turn of events when she got selected. She loves to eat and is extremely active being sporty and outgoing. She finds it easy to make friends. Despite this she has a phobia of water due to a traumatic childhood experience and is not the brightest girl. She can be considered to be a bit ditzy and lacking in common sense.
Abilities: Can easily make friends/allies, has average strength but is agile and fast. She is very persuasive but not the best with hand to hand combat. She has a phobia of water and furthermore cannot swim. She is great at hiding/camouflage and is an amazing outgoing singer.

Accepted

- - - Post Merge - - -

At this rate we will only have 8 NPCS!!!!! We will probably just kill the NPCs off at the cornucopia bloodbath

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I love Aldo lmao, I love how in depth you went with his character

Last edited:
Back