The Gates Open Thread

Yo Nicole, I'll have my gates open in like 20 minutes. You can come right over and chill. Gotta decorate my room and pick some weeds, but everything else is legit lol (I've only had the game a couple days). If you have some peaches you should bring them over! I could totally use some. :3

Urmm...... I'm sorry, I wish I could come and visit but I can't right now. I posted that message quite a while ago. Maybe tomorrow if your free I could come. And yes I do have some peaches and coconuts that I could bring along with me some other time. I'm happy you replied though :)

Oh, super fail lol. But yeah, that sounds awesome. Just message me tomorrow or something~

For anyone else the gate will be open soon lol.

Sorry Nicole.
I went out and i didn't know I'd be so long.

Don't worry it's okay! I was just wondering where you were as I didn't see you online? I guess we can't meet up then :(

Okay, I understand how it's hard to meet up with other people around the world. To me your are on the other side of the world which seems very weird.

yeah I'm at least a good 12 hours ahead of most people here

Your location is in Austrailia! Woah that is so weird, your like a day ahead of us!

Back