The CTRL + V Game

I?ve learned love is like a brick you can
Build a house or sink a dead body

Lol, it's Lady Gaga lyrics

il y avait 105
?g/m? de PM10 et 110 ?g/m? de PM2,5. Si
vous comparer ces chiffres avec ceux
aux villes les plus pollu?es en Chine, o?
le niveau de PM2,5 est beaucoup plus
?lev?, la pollution ? Paris peut ne pas
para?tre si grave. Cependant, un peu de
pollution peut aussi nuire ? la sant?
apr?s une exposition longue. Et bien s?r,
la pollution s’aggravera si vous ne faites
rien.

Na??o Valente

lol oh title of an album i had to copy to a folder bc i had to change its name to that

Pick a colour: Red, blue, green, or yellow
How seriously are you going to take this game?
What roles do you think are in the game?

Mafia stuffs

you don't have to worry and fret so much over a GUY. yeah you think he's "the one" and everything right now but there's a chance, and if i'm honest a somewhat big chance you two will never date. but there are sooo many guys out there who will worship the ground you walk on and will love you to the fullest. even if you did end up dating and marrying chocolate it doesn't matter right now because you can't even date yet. you need to be yourself and have him think "wow, that girl isn't like any other girl, she's really special because she acts like herself and isn't FAKE", which is what you would be if you acted different around him. you underrate yourself so much and it gets my blood boiling, because you don't know how f***ing spectacular you are. you don't know yet that you are beautiful no matter what, but i pray you will someday and someday soon. i love you and so will the guy you end up marrying and falling in love with. don't worry about what's going to happen in ten years, maybe even more than that. and if you reply "ughghgh" or "i'm ugly stop" to this message i swear to our lord and savior jesus christ that i will come to your house, drag you by the hair, tie you to a tree, and BEAT you within an inch of your life with a sandal.

How awkward. I was ranting to my best friend because she was worrying about a guy liking her (the guy's code name is "chocolate", by the way) and I copied it so I could send it to her again the next time she acts up.

and they were roommates omg they were roommates

yeah ok texts to my girlfriend and closing apps

oh lol tried looking up some italian scam number don't dial it for the lord

Yeah sorry i had a nice chat with mummy

Just talking to my best friend on Discord. She was freaking out trying to tell me stuff and I was chatting with "mummy".

Back