Shop The Collectible Pawnshop

Helllloooo

Just making sure before I cause some confusion or anything but you're selling the items in the front right? (I'm feelin kinda dumb rn haha) If you are I'm interested in buying the candle and voodoo doll :^D

Helllloooo

Just making sure before I cause some confusion or anything but you're selling the items in the front right? (I'm feelin kinda dumb rn haha) If you are I'm interested in buying the candle and voodoo doll :^D

Hi! :)

And the one's currently in my lineup are the ones I want to keep xD I'll unhide the ones I'm selling and show you their dates c:

Hi! :)

And the one's currently in my lineup are the ones I want to keep xD I'll unhide the ones I'm selling and show you their dates c:

oooooo I don't particularly care about the dates, so I'll take any that you choose! I'll send the bells now if that's okay~

oooooo I don't particularly care about the dates, so I'll take any that you choose! I'll send the bells now if that's okay~

ah okay x3 I wasn't sure if you wanted specific dated ones. Sure! Would you like any messages on them? c:

Last edited:
Are you looking to buy? If no pls open the spoiler below c:

I also have a full candy set that includes all the candies plus blue. Hoping for about 3k but am willing to go lower
250 tbt
candy-green.png

500tbt x2
popsicle-summer.png

3.7k tbt (firmish)
pumpkin-cupcake.png

350tbt
ice-cream-swirl-summer.png

u26KPrt.png

3k tbt x2
fruit-cherry.png

250TBT x2
easterEgg.png

candy-blue.png

2.4k (firm) x2
cake.png

Last edited:
Are you looking to buy? If no pls open the spoiler below c:

I also have a full candy set that includes all the candies plus blue. Hoping for about 3k but am willing to go lower
250 tbt
candy-green.png

500tbt x2
popsicle-summer.png

3.7k tbt (firmish)
pumpkin-cupcake.png

350tbt
ice-cream-swirl-summer.png

u26KPrt.png

3k tbt x2
fruit-cherry.png

250TBT x2