The Bell Tree People Choice Awards 2011

Oh how fun^^ I would participate if I had been around longer. I wouldn't be able to fill in all the categories (or is that okay?) Still, I can't wait to see the results lol

Okay, I've submitted my votes. I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

Oh how fun^^ I would participate if I had been around longer. I wouldn't be able to fill in all the categories (or is that okay?) Still, I can't wait to see the results lol

yeah doesn't matter if you can't fill out all categories.

I think you should post who got votes, even if they didn't win. It was always nice to see whether anyone voted for you in anything, even if you didn't win.

Voted but I have to say, It's harder to vote now as members are coming back and leaving and I think that before we could easily vote for someone without giving much thought, The result are going to be a real surprise overall though.

There's only been 7 or so votes, most of them are similar, the odd few have some different votes.
But yeah, I was rather surprised with several votes.

Although I'm not voting, I would like to see what everyone got. If it's possible, could you say how many votes people got, even if they didn't win?

maybe. idk, I was gonna do introductions to them saying who got voted and stuff. I might put something like that after it

2 days voting left. There's still time to vote
voting has finished. counting votes when I get the time, results will be posted in a NEW thread.

Last edited:
last chance to get your votes in. only a few hours left.

Back