The AC Writing Contest [3 Days Left!]

Oh my....this is incredible of you guys! Thanks so much for enjoying my writing, it's really an honor to have won this contest, especially with so many other talented writer's out there who I personally thought had really well-done stories.

*sniffs a tear*

Congratulations to all that participated and to the winners c: Your stories were very fun to read in my spare time!

PS: The best way to improve our writing would be to hear the criticism. I've never had criticism on my writing so I have no idea what direction to go Re: improving it.

PS: The best way to improve our writing would be to hear the criticism. I've never had criticism on my writing so I have no idea what direction to go Re: improving it.

Ah, good idea! Anyone who would like some constructive criticism, PM me and I'll happily help!

Wow honorable mention, that means alot! Thanks for the kind words Blues and your continued support! Everyone else did a great job too especially in-a-pickle. I knew from the moment that I read his he'd take 1st place! Great job everybody!

Tho I was never going to move Curt out to make room for O'hare, Curt is one of my forever staying ppl.
(I had Alfouso or however it's spelled, move out to make room) I was just deciding which I loved the most and give most of my attention too.

Tho I was never going to move Curt out to make room for O'hare, Curt is one of my forever staying ppl.
(I had Alfouso or however it's spelled, move out to make room) I was just deciding which I loved the most and give most of my attention too.

Ah, okay. I got rid of the PM, so I wasn't sure! Thanks for clearing that up!

Back