• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Termina Cafe

I vow we go conquer Starbucks, and release the hold on the coffee industry! TO arms, my fellow staff! ....And I made myself a new sig. It might seem a bit girly, but I like it....from a very good anime.

Triforce3force said:
I vow we go conquer Starbucks, and release the hold on the coffee industry! TO arms, my fellow staff! ....And I made myself a new sig. It might seem a bit girly, but I like it....from a very good anime.
I work at Starbucks. You'd lose

dragonflamez said:
Triforce3force said:
....Good point. That would be a losing battle....so....what could we go conquer?

Triforce3force said:
dragonflamez said:
Triforce3force said:
....Good point. That would be a losing battle....so....what could we go conquer?
McDonalds. They coffee blooooows.

Our coffee is good... we do have slushies..... and I already set up an overelaborate ghost haunting to scare customers and employees from McDonald's....

*wakes up*

Fwhekwasoop!

What happened to this place!

And where is Bob! this place is filthy right now...

Back