Termina Cafe

Hey, I'm a good technicican. Maybe I could fix some of the glitches in the death star.

I found something wrong already >_<, the wiring of the central core is wrong >_< lemme fix that. Fixed! Now maybe some of those glitches will go away.

SPORGE27 said:
umm I guess you can be a bartender... if you can get to it.... the glitch has corrupted the hallways through the deathstar....
I can't find a way to any of the 4600 bars....

but yeah we are working on the glitch although the Deathstar laser already failed to destroy it....it makes me sad...
I think we need something bigger and much more powerful to defeat this ardous glitch.

I am finally done with banner.

:eek:

terminacafe2wr.jpg

Wait...what's my job again?

:p

Edit 1: To see posts, click "Reply". This seems to be the only way that we can communicate without replying and posting again.

o, sorry for the multiple posts.... but because i cant c the new posts, i cant edit them... so just a warning, i might have 10 posts in a row...

the stupid glitch is even resisting my broom of doom!!!! this is definatly the third most powerfull force in the universe. the other two are my inane ability to read reeeeeeeealllyyyy long books in a short amount of time and chuck noris, in decending order of greatness.

yes we all hate the glitch here...
it is ruining my thread!!!
not even my moddly mod powers can beat it.

Okay, I got one post to re-appear. Maybe we can beat this glitch after all.

You know, I just hope other places are suffering like we are. Then, I would feel so much better about this glitch. :yes:

Back