• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Termina Cafe

THEBOBINATOR said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Bob send your llamas to kill Gengar... Then maybe destroy La La Diner..
ah, but if i did that, i would be supporting you. no offence, but why would i support someone trying to usurp my power over this cafe?

and if i destroy lala, then ill just have to clean it up.
The Lala Diner has already been destroyed, though.

Gengar said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Bob send your llamas to kill Gengar... Then maybe destroy La La Diner..
ah, but if i did that, i would be supporting you. no offence, but why would i support someone trying to usurp my power over this cafe?

and if i destroy lala, then ill just have to clean it up.
The Lala Diner has already been destroyed, though.
My diner will be back next week.

YogurtBandit said:
[outofrp]Gaby, theres no immortailty in Rps. Your diner will not come back.[/outofrp]

Whats our next plan?
there is no immortality for people, there is for locations, to an extent. all diners have the power to resurect themselves should they be destroyed. it is very deep magic, requireing the help of llamas. which is why i am the only one do cast such a spell. thoagh there are those who would call it a curse. i happen to agree with them.

THEBOBINATOR said:
YogurtBandit said:
[outofrp]Gaby, theres no immortailty in Rps. Your diner will not come back.[/outofrp]

Whats our next plan?
there is no immortality for people, there is for locations, to an extent. all diners have the power to resurect themselves should they be destroyed. it is very deep magic, requireing the help of llamas. which is why i am the only one do cast such a spell. thoagh there are those who would call it a curse. i happen to agree with them.
That's why I worship the janitors.

Well you could also simply hire a building contractor and get plans to rebuild the diner then rebuild it, but think of the money you would lose to my cafe!

Well.... may be not money cuase I think I have been forgeting to charge people for things.....

Anyhoo I am back now

:p

How often on I cannot say.

Sporge27 said:
Well you could also simply hire a building contractor and get plans to rebuild the diner then rebuild it, but think of the money you would lose to my cafe!

Well.... may be not money cuase I think I have been forgeting to charge people for things.....

Anyhoo I am back now

magic is more fun. as is promoting my powers.

anyhow, sir, welcome back. i trust you approve of the way i ran things whial you were gone?

THEBOBINATOR said:
Sporge27 said:

Anyhoo I am back now

anyhow, sir, welcome back. i trust you approve of the way i ran things whial you were gone?
Ehem, you mean the way I ran things before you overthrew me for the last like...15 posts or so?

Gengar said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Sporge27 said:

Anyhoo I am back now

Ehem, you mean the way I ran things before you overthrew me for the last like...15 posts or so?
yah. but you see, i was realy running things from backstage the whole time.

THEBOBINATOR said:
Gengar said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Sporge27 said:

Anyhoo I am back now

Ahhh...

*pulls mind-control-device out of head*

I was wondering why that was there...

Gengar said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Gengar said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Sporge27 said:

Anyhoo I am back now

Ahhh...

*pulls mind-control-device out of head*

I was wondering why that was there...
you wernt supposed to find that....

Oob dance? Riiiiiiiight.

anyway..... I don't care about that squable for power so long as everyone here remembers who really owns this place... :evillaugh:

Back