JJH0369 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
JJH0369 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
To clear up any confusion, this is Sporge's cafe, but he left me in charge while he's away.
Prove it.
He said so in one of his past posts, then OHE said he wanted to be in charge, then we had to fight to the death...
Don't take that post too seriously.
yah. really. its obvious that i have control of the cafe for now. i mean, seriously. its part of the job description of janitor. as is awsomness.

RvB pwn all.
Power to the janitor!

We are the UJOTCOTBTWIAAC! (that's United Janitors of Termina Cafe of The Bell Tree which is About Animal Crossing!)
um... we? when did you become janitor?
I was in a dream I had...
fail.
Fine then! Can I be a janitor? I'm good at cleaning kinda...

*Is hired by JJ to kidnap Bob so he can become Janitor*

JJ is janitor now that Bob is missing!

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small>icantbelivesomeoneshighlightthistoreaditlolwhwywouldtheydothathisisntimportantlololololokwhyareyoustillreadinglol</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

only_half_evil333 said:
Gengar I believe I won... And Bob is teh only Janitor.
You totally didn't win...

I don't think either of us one, actually. Cuz' you were trapped in Quantum, and thats supposed to be un-escape-able...

Let's call it a draw and split Cafe'-part-time-ownership down the middle...unless the Janitors have already overthrown us and took over the Cafe'...

only_half_evil333 said:
You stabbed a cutout board of me...
Gah. This is why we never finished the fight-to-the-death. There's just no way to win against you. >.>

Fine, if you wanna crush a young boy's dreams I won't be janitor. But I still support teh janitor!

Gabby la la said:
that is cardboard lala diner
*realizes that the Diner has a sign out front that says "THIS IS THE REAL LALA DINER", and continues to watch it burn*

Yeah, I guess it isn't anymore.

Gengar said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Gengar I believe I won... And Bob is teh only Janitor.
You totally didn't win...

I don't think either of us one, actually. Cuz' you were trapped in Quantum, and thats supposed to be un-escape-able...

Let's call it a draw and split Cafe'-part-time-ownership down the middle...unless the Janitors have already overthrown us and took over the Cafe'...
ha! fail! i am teh only janitor!

only_half_evil333 said:
Bob send your llamas to kill Gengar... Then maybe destroy La La Diner..
ah, but if i did that, i would be supporting you. no offence, but why would i support someone trying to usurp my power over this cafe?

and if i destroy lala, then ill just have to clean it up.

Back