• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🎃 temp. halloween icons shop (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
Feedback
100% (435) +
👻
welcome, foolish mortals, to my temporary halloween icons shop!

🎃
for spooky month, i'll be offering little icons drawn on bases i did myself. they will only be available until the end of the month!
the final icon size will be 1000x1000 pixels (i will also include a smaller version to use as avatars)

there are four options:
(please note if your character is wearing a hat, it won't be included for options 1 and 2, but i can make it work with 3 and 4)

0bR75Kp.png

📌
i will be accepting tbt and rlc for them, prices are as follows:

tbt: 200 per character (+ 50 per additional costume, for example, if you want a witch + a cat)
rlc: 10€ per character + 5€ per additional costume (paypal adapts the currency)

there will be a limited amount of tbt slots at a time, but rlc will always be open and take priority (and will be done faster)
payment must be sent before i start your icon. for rlc, i accept paypal only and will dm you for contact information

💀
i will draw:
• female and male characters
• animal crossing island reps or mayors
• your player from other games
• fanart
• real people (you, for example!)

i reserve the right to deny a request if i feel uncomfortable with it (if so, i will state the reason)

🎃
the following are customizable:
• costume colors
• shapes of the eyes, nose and mouth (slight changes only)
• cheeks blush (can be removed)
• circle background color

👻
order form:
character refs (pictures preferred):
costume(s) wanted:
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you):
circle background color:
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc):
number of icon(s) wanted:
payment (rlc or tbt, final price):

💀
here are colored, finished examples of my own island rep so you can have a better idea of what your icon will look like:

7MhIZ9Y.png

🎃
slots:
tbt:
2.​
rlc: (unlimited)​

thank you for looking! have a very spooky october
👻

Last edited:
Jyvv77to4tM6n4DFpFbhukBVQBKQtvIrHheeRPJYgEmUksEKom19rPi2MmeG.png

costume(s) wanted: Vampire
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): up to you
circle background color: something dark
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): could I add rowlet the pokemon? Can add the 50 tbt
number of icon(s) wanted: 1
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 250 TBT

character refs (pictures preferred): 1 | 2 - (I prefer the colouration of V1, included V2 for additional detail. Can boot up the game and get a front-facing pic if necessary! Can remove the mask if you want too)
costume(s) wanted: 4 vampire
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): surprise me
circle background color: surprise me
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): n/a
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): forum currency, so that's 200 if I'm reading correctly?

I can't wear the horns with the mohawk in game which makes me sad. 😔
Let me know if you're comfortable with that!

View attachment 325407
costume(s) wanted: Vampire
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): up to you
circle background color: something dark
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): could I add rowlet the pokemon? Can add the 50 tbt
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 250 TBT

ahh, i did write slight changes only but rowlet is too cute to resist!! i can add him for you, but since it's a whole new part to add to the bases, i'd have to ask for 100 extra instead of just 50, if that's okay? or if you'd rather just have your island rep for 200, i can do that too :) either way, i'll add you to a slot now, and you can send either 200 or 300 when you're ready!

character refs (pictures preferred): 1 | 2 - (I prefer the colouration of V1, included V2 for additional detail. Can boot up the game and get a front-facing pic if necessary! Can remove the mask if you want too)
costume(s) wanted: 4 vampire
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): surprise me
circle background color: surprise me
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): forum currency, so that's 200 if I'm reading correctly?

I can't wear the horns with the mohawk in game which makes me sad. 😔
Let me know if you're comfortable with that!

the pictures are just fine, i don't mind adding the mask ^^ 200 is correct! i'm totally okay with adding both the horns and mohawk.
you can send the tbt whenever you're ready and i'll add you to a slot, thank you!

ahh, i did write slight changes only but rowlet is too cute to resist!! i can add him for you, but since it's a whole new part to add to the bases, i'd have to ask for 100 extra instead of just 50, if that's okay? or if you'd rather just have your island rep for 200, i can do that too :) either way, i'll add you to a slot now, and you can send either 200 or 300 when you're ready!

the pictures are just fine, i don't mind adding the mask ^^ 200 is correct! i'm totally okay with adding both the horns and mohawk.
you can send the tbt whenever you're ready and i'll add you to a slot, thank you!
Sure! 300 TBT is fine with me! I'll send it now thank you so much!

bump, 2 tbt slots are open again, and there are rlc slots available ^^

i've also decided to cancel the raffle due to lack of interest and might try to organize another one later with a more complicated/detailed style 🤔

ah I love your art 🥺

character refs (pictures preferred): https://toyhou.se/7587896.cece/gallery#25188699
costume(s) wanted: vampire :0
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): up to you!
circle background color: pink
number of icon(s) wanted: one
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 200 tbt?

ah I love your art 🥺

character refs (pictures preferred): https://toyhou.se/7587896.cece/gallery#25188699
costume(s) wanted: vampire :0
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): up to you!
circle background color: pink
number of icon(s) wanted: one
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 200 tbt?
aww thank you <3 your character is super cute! 200 is correct, you can send it when you're ready and i'll add you to a slot now ^^

THESE ARE SO CUTE I WISH I HAD ENOUGH TBT ;-; i love them AHHH i hope more ppl buy from you!!!! 🥺

I really love your art! <3
Snowifer rep reference alt 2.jpg
costume(s) wanted: Vampire and cat
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): Purple for the vampire horns, the rest is up to you.
circle background color: blue
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): none
number of icon(s) wanted: 2
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 250 tbt

THESE ARE SO CUTE I WISH I HAD ENOUGH TBT ;-; i love them AHHH i hope more ppl buy from you!!!! 🥺

ahh thank you so much 🥺

I really love your art! <3
costume(s) wanted: Vampire and cat
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): Purple for the vampire horns, the rest is up to you.
circle background color: blue
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): none
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 250 tbt

thank you so much :D i'd love to draw your character, i'll add you to a slot now and you can send the tbt when you're ready ^^

character refs (pictures preferred): I have two art references, if that isn't enough, may I DM you personal references? :3 1 and 2 (both of these characters, please, so that'd be two icons!)

costume(s) wanted: cat + vampire hybrid for both, please!

costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you):
cat ear color: light pink exterior and black interior
vampire wing color: white or black! whichever looks best!
whisker color: white
blush: pink~
nose shape: both triangles
mouth shape: this --> :3
eye color: for the girl, blue, for the guy, brown/black!

circle background color: black/dark grey for both, please!

extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): i was intending for these to be like matching icons for me and my friend, so maybe u could draw half of a heart on one icon and then the other half on the second one? ^^ i can pay extra if necessary.

payment (rlc or tbt, final price): TBT, 500 TBT

acnh jas 2.jpg
a photo of me.jpg
costume(s) wanted: pumpkin
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): triangle nose please! the rest is up to you!!
circle background color: up to you!
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): no bandage please! i added a picture of myself - could i get those brown glasses on it? thank you :')
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 200TBT

character refs (pictures preferred): I have two art references, if that isn't enough, may I DM you personal references? :3 1 and 2 (both of these characters, please, so that'd be two icons!)

costume(s) wanted: cat + vampire hybrid for both, please!

cat ear color: light pink exterior and black interior
vampire wing color: white or black! whichever looks best!
whisker color: white
blush: pink~
nose shape: both triangles
mouth shape: this --> :3
eye color: for the girl, blue, for the guy, brown/black!

circle background color: black/dark grey for both, please!

extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): i was intending for these to be like matching icons for me and my friend, so maybe u could draw half of a heart on one icon and then the other half on the second one? ^^ i can pay extra if necessary.

payment (rlc or tbt, final price): TBT, 500 TBT

hi! thank you so much for your order <3 i think the refs are enough and i can accomodate everything you want! 500 is correct, you can send it when you're ready and i'll add you to a slot now ^^

costume(s) wanted: pumpkin
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): triangle nose please! the rest is up to you!!
circle background color: up to you!
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): no bandage please! i added a picture of myself - could i get those brown glasses on it? thank you :')
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 200TBT

hi! thank you for ordering <3 i can do all that ^^ you can send the 200 tbt when you're ready and i'll add you to a slot now!

hi! thank you so much for your order <3 i think the refs are enough and i can accomodate everything you want! 500 is correct, you can send it when you're ready and i'll add you to a slot now ^^

hi! thank you for ordering <3 i can do all that ^^ you can send the 200 tbt when you're ready and i'll add you to a slot now!
Sent the TBT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back