• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tell me some fun stuff to do while at friends.

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I'm at a friends town and we don't have anything to do. :( I'm clueless of what to play, always. :( So can you think of any good ideas for inspiration next time I play with my friends? Thank you.

Got pitfalls? Sumo wrestling might be a good option.

Edit: There's also a game called "Haunted House". Basically, one person hides as a ghost in a room. Then the other person(s) try to find the ghost while the ghost chases them out of the house. Once the ghost has confirmed his spot, he cannot move unless he sees someone and chases them. If everyone makes it out of the house without being tagged, they win, but if the ghost tags someone, he wins. Now with lag it's a bit of an issue so a combination of trust and the ghost's screen is used to determine the winner.

Last edited:
When me and my friends hang out, we'd have tons of fun glitching. It's such a laugh. We'd stand on top of buildings and walk on water. Once we spent ages on Main Street, glitching on the cliffs and having toy hammer wars.

Hide-and-seek is something we'd obsess over, every time we were in someone else's town. One of my friends liked to do cafe RP in my town, although I've never been a RP fan myself.

Going to the island and playing the minigames/tours is nice. Also a great way to earn more medals because you're with other people.

There's lots you can do if you use your imagination. :)

If you have a tree stump try the glitch. Sit on the tree stump while your visitor is there. Save and than get the visitor to sit on the stump with you. It looks better at night time.
You can do this glitch while visiting Club T. Cut a tree and sit on the stump. Wait for someone to leave,arrive or go on a tour.
Than you can get another person to sit on the stump.

me and my friend mostly just walk around and talk to my villagers, hit each other with the net/hammer, get coffee and stuff. Sometimes we go to the island to do tours or go into club lol but we don't really get bored.

Back