• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Teh n00b topik

oK I WAS stnding in cstlewr and den i say wot do i do here do i die nd lose stuf? nd the hii lvl say "NO u dont" so i go and dis guy with a flag it is red, he stands in the corner and i say what u doing "he say I hold my flag" so i say for hii lvl to *** and kill him nd he drops flag, den i pick it up nd i get put bak to the strt were bank box is bt i hav the flag den some 1 teleport me to falador nd the flag is gon, so i attak the guardd nd he drops 30coin i pick up the coin and i get a mime so i dont kno wot to do nd the mime putu me to far place nd a lvl 300 it is hii lvl

i think called queen kalpite it is hiting me so i die nd i say haha becoz i dont have stuff only 30 coin den som guy say "poor nub" so i get my good itm to shwo him i am rich den a hacker called "swarm" logged in and he woz a lot of dots he attack me like dureal and i say help mods help and i cant attak him so i lose FULL DRGON, FURY OF AMULET, A WHIP, AND MY 1M CASH nd i go back der and the pigeon flying quick and it gone so can i plz have my stuf bak if anyone took, can i report dem if dey took?:/ ok becoz dat is nt fair I WANT my ful Dragon nd all my item bak ok?

I TINK IT WAS TEH HAX

Brought to you by the Runescape Forums.

:)

I hope that you are making that up DF o_O

But I do know what you were talking about in the first part... when I was a member in RS, I played caslewars, but got bored shortly.

Thankfully, the guy who typed it admits it was a joke, and he did it in a completely literate manner.

But that's some of the funny stuff that people type.

More Delightfull Tidbits...:

1 thing that i wold really luv that u put search engines in da banks......like put in in a lil box 2 type in n item n it would find it in u bank 4 u...i hate lookin 4 items 4 a while.....:mad::mad:

wen u set pin dont make it easy to remove make sure u ask ******** and for the pin u wont to delet

(Lol, this guy is replying to the other one I posted)
Im tired of ppl always faking stuff. For example. I wont name this person but he made a fake story about dieing and losing dragon. He did it just so he could get everyone mad. I dont like people like that and im sure you dont too. If ppl make a thread they should actually do it just for the benefit of others and not for themselves because ppl start getting into flame wars.

C/wars armour is rubbish

IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD (unless you get 800 tickets)

it isn't very protective

it isn't any use until ur lvl whatever construction

AND It deters people from doin C/wars

AND if u r displaying it in ur house if it's red it shows
that ur **** at c/wars and if u've got white it shows ur sad 2 be spendin so much time on a pretty much useless (but fun) part of runescape

plz plz plz answer

i'd love 2 have ur view on this matter

Supporters

IM PR3TY MUCH TEH AEWSOM3ST PERSON AROUND111!!1!! WTH IN COMPARISON WIT OTHERS IM LIEK A GOD OF AEWSOMENES!1!!1! OMG I SPREAD MAH AEWSOMEN3S WHEREVER I GO IT IS AN INVOLUNTARY ACT BUT I DO NOT MIND IT SO MUCH AS EV3N IF I W3R3 2 SPR3AD MAH AEWSOMANES AROUND TEH GALAXY FOR 5 TRILION YEARS I WUD STIL R3MANE DA SNGL3 MOST AEWSOM3 P3RSON IN DA UNIEVRSE11!1 OMG WTH LOL IT IS QUIET AEWSOME 2 B SO AEWSOM3 I MUST SAY QUIET SO!111!1 OMG WTH

Back