• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to go with Nature Nuts. I was really tempted to go with Party Animals for an obvious reason (hint: it’s a 2014 egg), but that’s the only egg there I’d really want. The other one has eggs I think are way better, but it was still a tough choice.

Oh this is great for others to catch up on eggs they haven't got yet.
Hopefully I'll get a few this year!

Good luck everyone. I went with nature nuts . So many great eggs. I’m so bad at the hints but will try to get an egg.

Ohh my god staff thank you so much for the egg re-releases!! 😭 Nature Nuts was an easy choice for me because I'm so excited to see the Galaxy, Aurora, and Zen eggs come back!!! I don't even think it's possible for me to earn enough egg currency to get all three, but all of them getting a comeback makes it feel like they're not so far out of reach anymore 🥹
And as much as I liked the old Golden Easter Egg, I'm absolutely in love with the new redesign!! ;v; It's gorgeous, I'm so glad I already have one lol

omg i knew there would be a dreamy egg comeback 😭 for sure i won't be able to earn enough but at least hopefully someone is willing to sell one lol. .... 🥺

i like to think im smart or going in the right direction of said eggies, but i swear theres like cameo eggs hiding from me.

I'm terrible at egg hunts (😭) but I'm still excited for the event! I like the new twist from the last 2 egg hunts I've participated in.

I went for the Nature Nuts basket. Here's hoping everyone gets the egg(s) they want in this event! Very nice that the older eggs are having a comeback.

AAAH THE LEGENDARY EGGS I'm so happy 😭

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! I want Waluigi Egg I gave mine away years ago LOL

pokemon gen 4 badge polishing has trained me for the new golden egg.
1711758953473.png

i may have had to conquer a fear of animation and also remaking old collectibles this morning to make it.
if you like the old egg more im sorry this is your fate now

also good luck all of you! may the eggs be in your favour! basket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back