TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some, most by pure luck and the wonderful hints of the community.

I know pretty much nothing of the forum, so better luck next year i guess :'D (totally open for some last help if anyone have the time)

Edit: meh, juste give up, too tired >>>

Cute event, big thanks 😘

Last edited:
I figured out a couple more puzzles, I'm not sure if they are right. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Thank you to everyone that helped solved the community clues and to those that helped with eggy hints!!🐣😉
Also thank you to our staff for another egg-ceptional event. The hunt was a lot fun and the collectables are soo cute!!
Happy Easter!!!🐣🐰🌸💐

Even though this event made me question my brainpower, it was super entertaining! Thank you to everyone who sorted out the community clues, and to a certain someone who helped me find the solo eggs with very helpful hints! My favorite part of the event (and the part I'll miss) are the cursed amazing banners ahaha! Thank you staff for holding this event, and can't wait for upcoming events! Happy Easter! 🥚💕🎉

Screenshot_20230410-034218_Chrome.jpg

Just saw this for The first time as I went over the puzzle clues. Check please. I'm done. I'd like to leave now.

i just know i'm gonna be like this when i find out #8
1681113660907.png

i really thought i had it when something finally clicked with me, but that clicking was a lie, and most of the other puzzles are just giving me crickets asdfghjk. aside from the mirror, i've only submitted guesses for two because i don't even a clue with the other four 💀 definitely the toughest part of the event for me.

Good morning! 🐣
It is already the final day to redeem eggs. How are we all doing?
My parents are coming over to my place in a bit and honestly I wish they wouldn't, I want to go back to bed :sleep:

Good morning! 🐣
I know I shouldn't in case I come up with anything else for my still available answer slots that ends up being actually correct vs what I have down currently, but I want my puzzle eggs NOW

My parents are coming over to my place in a bit and honestly I wish they wouldn't, I want to go back to bed :sleep:
this is honestly a mood lmao

Good morning! 🐣

I've been beating my head off the wall for about three hours straight working on puzzles.

I'm doing about as well as you'd expect.

Until when do we have to buy eggs from the shop? Does that also close down at 10PM?

Until when do we have to buy eggs from the shop? Does that also close down at 10PM?
We are still waiting on some egg currency for the puzzles and egg decorating contest so the shop will likely stay open longer.

Man I'm really terrible at deciphering these clues lmao. Doesn't help that I haven't used the forums in a really long time. Either way though, this event has been fun even if I'm terrible at it. I'm definitely gonna try cooking something up for the egg decorating contest.

If anyone can shoot some hints my way I'd greatly appreciate it. Besides the community ones, I've only gotten 21 and 23 lol. (I can provide hints for those as well.

Good morning! 🐣
Well, a possible answer just came to me for a certain puzzle, but I checked and oops...look at that, I already submitted 3 guesses for that puzzle...so we are kicking ourselves right now, lol....

Still crying over puzzle 12. I have a feeling what it is about but man nothing makes really sense!

I have an solid idea for what egg 24 is talking about, but I hope I'm inputting the correct thing 😭

the absolute weirdest feeling waking up knowing there's no more eggs to find... i'm free for another year. kind of miss it already. i'm still not sure of my guess for 28 but at this point i don't know what else to say lmao

Well, I submitted a guess for the last puzzle, which means - I can stop thinking about it and stop second guessing my already-submitted guesses, because it's too late!

Thank you for another great egg hunt. And thank you for everyone who helped. The banners are amazing, and the egg collectibles are all fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back