TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 clues solved! All that's left is the puzzle one . . . Which I'm still stumped on. ;w;
I'm definitely gonna have a hard time choosing which egg collectible to buy - They're all so cute!

YOOOOOOO im glad i errantly clicked on my TBT bookmark, I almost forgot about my FAVORITE EV ENTTTTT

Quick question if it can be answered. Are any of the clues unable to be found via mobile? As in, do we need to be on a laptop/tablet etc to find any of the clues.

Quick question if it can be answered. Are any of the clues unable to be found via mobile? As in, do we need to be on a laptop/tablet etc to find any of the clues.
I’ve found all the clues except the puzzle and I’m on mobile! So I think totally doable on mobile (so far at least)

Ugh. Sucks to be sick. I can't think straight. I might have to rely on the community eggs... Either I get lucky enough to get that Glitched Egg, or be content with the Froggy Egg.

This eggcellent news!! I have been on the forums for 6 years this year and yet have never found a SINGLE egg.. yes not even one. Maybe this year will be different, but Im as daft as ever so who knows
Post automatically merged:

This eggcellent news!! I have been on the forums for 6 years this year and yet have never found a SINGLE egg.. yes not even one. Maybe this year will be different, but Im as daft as ever so who knows
Ok despite my notorious stupidity I just found egg #3... that took me by surprise. (iykyk)

Last edited:
Yayyy the egg hunt! 🥳
Birdies are so cute and of course the eggs! So pretty! It will be hard to decide which to purchase 😭❤️

Got #1 instantly and #3 right after. #4 is now quite confusing, intense thinking needs to be done 🥲

Yay, egg hunt is here! There are three eggs I love the most and I can’t have all 3, so picking will be difficult...if I find enough eggs. xD
Good luck to all~

Just awake and the stardust egg is beyond gorgeous 🥰❤️ Oh I desperately want one 🤞🥺💜

When you've solved the #4 puzzle, do you then search for a thread or discussion with that name to find the egg on that page? Or did you need to go through all of the replies to find one that was edited to place an egg or link inside?

When you've solved the #4 puzzle, do you then search for a thread or discussion with that name to find the egg on that page? Or did you need to go through all of the replies to find one that was edited to place an egg or link inside?

The instructions for the puzzles are here:

Puzzle: For these eggs, you must submit a specific code, number, or word in order to receive them. Use the clue to work out your best guess and submit it by making a thread in the Private Contest and Event Submission board (click here). Input your guess and egg # into the fields. The thread's title and body can be anything. This year, you may post up to three guesses per clue. Make a new thread for each one, but do not post more than three per clue. Unlike last year, these clues have no early deadline, but currency will not be distributed for them until after the event ends on Monday night, so you won't know if you submitted the correct answer until the very end. Misspellings will not be accepted, but certain translations and similar variations may be accepted. Do not publicly share or ask for information that helps solve puzzle clues.

So, this time I've planned to make note of where I found eacg egg, found egg 3 and Ive already lost it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back