• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway TBT's and Spellectables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley0711

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hi. So, I just decided that i'm done with this website and ACNL. I have a lot of homework and exams are coming up soon. And I honestly haven't been playing ACNL for a while now. Thats why I will be giving away my TBT's and my Spellectables set.

And if y'all are interested, I will also give away all my hybrids and items. If y'all want this then please tell me so, I can add it to the giveaway.

Rules:

- You can post as many times as you want but no merges because those won't count.
- If you have the Spellectable set then you won't be able to win this set - I want to be fair - I will also check that the winner doesn't have it.
- If you have a preference of what you want post it which your entry
- To make sure y'all read everything, you have to put a :lemon: on your first post only. If you don't then all your entries will be voided.

Winner will be chosen by a random number generator

Will end either tomorrow or Sunday. Around 6:00 pm (Eastern Time)

Have fun and thanks.

Last edited:
I would like to enter for the BTB. Thank you! :):lemon:

Last edited:
When does it end? Also does it count that I don't have ALL the spellectibles (I just have cupcake)? Thanks for the giveaway

If you have 2 Spellectables then you can't win the set but if you have only one then yes you can win the set.

I would love to enter for the hybrids and your items on acnl!! :lemon:

Last edited:
Entering for tbt

If you have 2 Spellectables then you can't win the set but if you have only one then yes you can win the set.

Yes! Entering for spellectibles too then! :lemon:

Last edited:
Entry, I would like to enter for the Spellectables set please! :lemon: and just to be clear, we can only enter for one certain thing only right (ex: tbt, spellectables, etc)?

Entry, I would like to enter for the Spellectables set please! :lemon: and just to be clear, we can only enter for one certain thing only right (ex: tbt, spellectables, etc)?

You can enter for all 3 or 2. But if you do that then I will be picking which one you get.

Last edited:
At home alone with people yelling outside....

Scary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back