• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Scummy Awards III - Check the first post

um no, that obviously goes to me for my flawless performance in tbt mafia ??? - mafia mafia

Don't forget who killed the fool and got you there. ;)

Justice/Yui-Z/Dad (disconnected NOT frozen), Superpenguin/Alice/Dad, or Tom/Karen/Dad, or Trundle/Haydenn/Dad for best mafia team take your pick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bots for best IRC mafia players of 2016.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ender and Minties are better players than I am, I'm only decent when I'm a scumlord.

Last edited:
Pft Dad and yui not for best team. Remember when I said "Dad and Yui for scum team" and was spot on?

Also I'm a little bit offended to be lumped in with ender. Putting me with new players.. I SCOFF at you sir.

Pft Dad and yui not for best team. Remember when I said "Dad and Yui for scum team" and was spot on?

Also I'm a little bit offended to be lumped in with ender. Putting me with new players.. I SCOFF at you sir.

Was that the Russia Times game we promised never to talk about? Ender is from a mafia forum and OP. I still get him lynched though. c:

Justice/Yui-Z/Dad (disconnected NOT frozen), Superpenguin/Alice/Dad, or Tom/Karen/Dad, or Trundle/Haydenn/Dad for best mafia team take your pick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ender and Minties are better players than I am, I'm only decent when I'm a scumlord.

ill vote for you if you buy me that teddy bear i wanted or slime ranchers

Give SarasaKat the best detective award for how she did in Greek Cultists. I mean, she wiped out the scum team that game and couldn't be converted because she was the mayor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

also **** you for being a cocky little **** and only putting teams you were scum on smh

Oath2Order should get the "most likely to go on tilt" reward, although you seem calmer nowadays than you were a year ago. Heh. Or maybe I just haven't annoyed you enough yet. Still, I feel like such a category would be very fitting to add.

Back