Mafia TBT Scummy Awards III - Check the first post

um no, that obviously goes to me for my flawless performance in tbt mafia ??? - mafia mafia

Don't forget who killed the fool and got you there. ;)

Justice/Yui-Z/Dad (disconnected NOT frozen), Superpenguin/Alice/Dad, or Tom/Karen/Dad, or Trundle/Haydenn/Dad for best mafia team take your pick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bots for best IRC mafia players of 2016.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ender and Minties are better players than I am, I'm only decent when I'm a scumlord.

Last edited:
Pft Dad and yui not for best team. Remember when I said "Dad and Yui for scum team" and was spot on?

Also I'm a little bit offended to be lumped in with ender. Putting me with new players.. I SCOFF at you sir.

Pft Dad and yui not for best team. Remember when I said "Dad and Yui for scum team" and was spot on?

Also I'm a little bit offended to be lumped in with ender. Putting me with new players.. I SCOFF at you sir.

Was that the Russia Times game we promised never to talk about? Ender is from a mafia forum and OP. I still get him lynched though. c:

Justice/Yui-Z/Dad (disconnected NOT frozen), Superpenguin/Alice/Dad, or Tom/Karen/Dad, or Trundle/Haydenn/Dad for best mafia team take your pick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ender and Minties are better players than I am, I'm only decent when I'm a scumlord.

ill vote for you if you buy me that teddy bear i wanted or slime ranchers

Give SarasaKat the best detective award for how she did in Greek Cultists. I mean, she wiped out the scum team that game and couldn't be converted because she was the mayor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

also **** you for being a cocky little **** and only putting teams you were scum on smh

Oath2Order should get the "most likely to go on tilt" reward, although you seem calmer nowadays than you were a year ago. Heh. Or maybe I just haven't annoyed you enough yet. Still, I feel like such a category would be very fitting to add.

Back