Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

I'm going to take a break from my analysis of pillow's post to say that while I accept what you're saying, you wanted to lynch tom last game and he was town so are you that determined that you can read him well enough to opt for him over pillow here?

Yeah, he didn't do something last game like going after Forek (very vulnerable town) this game, although I'll admit I was annoyed with his metagame as of last game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That ninja hurts. >;(

...and my entire list is gine because I switched tabs! Isn't this fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'm going to have to make my list in the morning. There isn't a chance that I could compile such a large thing on a tablet. Stay tuned for that tonight, people!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, who the hell tagged this? There are so many tags here and yet none of them lead anywhere. What was the point exactly?

@Endless
Forek- okay, I admit I missed that because I didn't want to sift through all his ****posts. Fair enough.
Good response.
chees4mees
- I was asked to tell my thoughts on ppl, and I agree with some other ppl's thoughts. I don't see what's so wrong with that.
In theory, nothing. It's just incredibly easy for mafia to do to appear as if they're actually hunting - you can make the obvious connection here I trust.
- I couldn't find out if mafia could see each other with a google search. yeah I know it's common sense, but I wanted to confirm. anyways I had no idea what I was doing last game [insert response to LOL U STILL DON'T xD xP comment here] so plz don't use that as "proof"
Irrelevant considering that you asked what a blue role was before googling it. The fact that he asked this question instead of googling it doesn't incriminate him and we're both aware that. I was using your past actions to highlight your inconsistencies.
- I thought s/he was mafia because of the reasons other people said and then I guess I may have read too much into it
No comment.
justice- while I'd rather not bring up last game, I accused audino on two separate days and the second time I didn't restate any information, it was just a one sentence thing
I restated the Dad stuff because I was in danger of being lynched
You accused audino three times across two days, I linked the ones which contained more than 'I feel like audino is mafia' because the juxtaposition I was presenting was to do with re-using the same arguments. Which you did.
I don't see how that's the same thing as what justice is doing at all. She's not necessarily scummy, but I'm not being a hypocrite
You saw her as scummy when you stated "I don't like how justice" and followed with the junk I thoroughly dismantled.

Ashtot- When did he act like this last game?
Oh laudy. I can't even begin to explain this one. He's playing the same over-confident sort of competent visually reasonable but not really play that haunted town last game.
I'm sorry, I could hunt down posts of his from both games and juxtapose them to demonstrate the similarities but I honestly don't think it's worth my time. Your read on Ashtot wasn't one of the things I was really dismantling anyway.

Pre-post edit: Those are Mafia-scum shortenings Dad, they're directly forum mafia related and have no application in chat so I thought you'd be able to figure that out but I guess not? :rolleyes:
Oh yeah I have no intention of not using them either since they're a) inbuilt into my writing style and b) more efficient when using space in my posts than writing out what I mean. :cool:

im going to be switching my vote to tom because i think that what trundle and dad have said is pretty compelling, ive also read some of his posts from last game, and its true that hes acting different than his past couple games, hes a lot more interested yet still be distracting which i think is a red flag

Man am I going to have to read Tom before I go to bed today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP Man, not Man

Man am I going to have to read Tom before I go to bed today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP Man, not Man

You should. It'll be your last chance to switch votes. Choose whoever you think obviously, though.

I don't really want to be categorised as 'jumping on the Forek bandwagon', but they say if it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and sounds like a duck, chances are it's a duck. I mean his arguments are very nonsensical (I know mine aren't amazing, but I don't contradict myself loads), he is constantly pointing fingers, and he has role-claimed really early on. It's day 1. Sure, extended day 1, but it's far too early to be doing that. Like I can't tell if that's also stupidity or if it's strategy, and he's playing the newbie card to conceal such. Plus if he were lynched, it would be a benefit to a lot of people, regardless of position. So my question to you Forek is, what are you contributing, or what can you contribute (rather than focusing on other people, and try not to mention your 'miller' role whilst doing so)?

My personal problem is still that I can't base my vote on how players have played in previous games, because I haven't been part of them and I would only be jumping onto another bandwagon, one that personally I don't understand and I won't be able to think through the thought processes that went into that game if I did read through them.

Tom is being quite...irritating though? I'm not a fan of tumblr-style GIFS and memes at the best of times, but they're not contributing to anything significant, and they keep making my tablet crash whilst I'm trying to read through XD.

Plus, the new members haven't contributed enough for me to assess them properly, so I'll keep an eye on what goes on tonight, and I'll start piecing together a first vote decision in the meantime!

I don't really want to be categorised as 'jumping on the Forek bandwagon', but they say if it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and sounds like a duck, chances are it's a duck. I mean his arguments are very nonsensical (I know mine aren't amazing, but I don't contradict myself loads), he is constantly pointing fingers, and he has role-claimed really early on. It's day 1. Sure, extended day 1, but it's far too early to be doing that. Like I can't tell if that's also stupidity or if it's strategy, and he's playing the newbie card to conceal such. Plus if he were lynched, it would be a benefit to a lot of people, regardless of position. So my question to you Forek is, what are you contributing, or what can you contribute (rather than focusing on other people, and try not to mention your 'miller' role whilst doing so)?

My personal problem is still that I can't base my vote on how players have played in previous games, because I haven't been part of them and I would only be jumping onto another bandwagon, one that personally I don't understand and I won't be able to think through the thought processes that went into that game if I did read through them.

Tom is being quite...irritating though? I'm not a fan of tumblr-style GIFS and memes at the best of times, but they're not contributing to anything significant, and they keep making my tablet crash whilst I'm trying to read through XD.

Plus, the new members haven't contributed enough for me to assess them properly, so I'll keep an eye on what goes on tonight, and I'll start piecing together a first vote decision in the meantime!

u could always just read past games

I can't really get begind this Tom lynch because tom always acts like this. I'm pretty sure that this is actually an improvement upon their normal d1 antics. Besides, if we're only viting tom because they were ****posting, then why aren't we getting cory? He was turned avoiding being labeled as inactive into an artform. I say that if we're getting the most annoying, cory is the ticket.

I'm still gonna stick with my original fos though, because I haven't been convinced otherwise yet. Please do so.

I can't really get begind this Tom lynch because tom always acts like this. I'm pretty sure that this is actually an improvement upon their normal d1 antics. Besides, if we're only viting tom because they were ****posting, then why aren't we getting cory? He was turned avoiding being labeled as inactive into an artform. I say that if we're getting the most annoying, cory is the ticket.

I'm still gonna stick with my original fos though, because I haven't been convinced otherwise yet. Please do so.

no tom does not always act like this, he acts sort of liek this, but there is a difference, at least i think there is

and ppl arent on tom for spamming

also lol cory isnt even being annoying this game

havent u only played liek 1 mafia game? u cant say u know tom if thats the case

u could always just read past games

'I won't be able to think through the thought processes that went into that game', plus, how long are they? Must be a lot of pages, and I do understand this is a game of reading, but I'd prefer to spend my reading energy on this game (amazing how much gets posted in seven hours, let alone in the space of a fair few days!)

no tom does not always act like this, he acts sort of liek this, but there is a difference, at least i think there is

and ppl arent on tom for spamming

also lol cory isnt even being annoying this game

havent u only played liek 1 mafia game? u cant say u know tom if thats the case
OK, let me try and answer this.

1.So you're not sure if there's a difference? I've read a few games that tom has been in, and he usually just ****posts d1, contributes nothing, and then eventually follows the bw. Kinda like you, to be honest, although you have been a lot better than tom this game. The only real difference I can see is that tom has actually sorta tried to look like their helping (what with the list of quotes from Forek) but tom is basically the same. I still don't think they deserve to be lynched.

2. OK, I'll nibble. Why are people on tom? I haven't seen a case, in fact I thought that Endless was on pillow.

3. yes yes cory is not annoying at all they are making meaningful life changing posts that are truly enlightening us. It probably takes a lot to annoy you ash, since your used to putting it into action yourself.

4. Endless hasn't only played one tbt mafia game as far as I can tell, and they're using meta like it's no tomorrow. y cant i use de metaz???

Inb4 Trundle is just voting Tom to see who bandwagons with him to get rid of Tom and Trundle doesn't really think Tom is mafia at all, but it backfires horribley and we do end up lynching Tom or we lynch Dad instead cause Trundle will be like "ZOMGZZZ HE BANDWAGONED WITH ME!!" and then we lose Dad. RIP Dad; I'll miss you <3

OK, let me try and answer this.

1.So you're not sure if there's a difference? I've read a few games that tom has been in, and he usually just ****posts d1, contributes nothing, and then eventually follows the bw. Kinda like you, to be honest, although you have been a lot better than tom this game. The only real difference I can see is that tom has actually sorta tried to look like their helping (what with the list of quotes from Forek) but tom is basically the same. I still don't think they deserve to be lynched.

2. OK, I'll nibble. Why are people on tom? I haven't seen a case, in fact I thought that Endless was on pillow.

3. yes yes cory is not annoying at all they are making meaningful life changing posts that are truly enlightening us. It probably takes a lot to annoy you ash, since your used to putting it into action yourself.

4. Endless hasn't only played one tbt mafia game as far as I can tell, and they're using meta like it's no tomorrow. y cant i use de metaz???

no im quite sure theres a difference, but im saying that i could be wrong, you never know.

also u dont even know our playstyles like wtf lol???? ur making up things and have no way to back them up

no im quite sure theres a difference, but im saying that i could be wrong, you never know.

also u dont even know our playstyles like wtf lol???? ur making up things and have no way to back them up
I don't really wanna get too swamped down with this, but since when do I have to back up claims that can be proven by looking in this thread? If you just look back a couple of pages, you'll see the dozens of reaction pictures and dumb three word posts that have made up the bulk of your 'contributions'. I can't quote them right now, but they are definitely there. From tom too.

So what exactly am I making up here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you didn't answer why people were on tom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway peeps, I should probably go to sleep now, so I'll miss the start of the night fase. May we lynch with confidence and logic. Goodnight all. :)

Inb4 Trundle is just voting Tom to see who bandwagons with him to get rid of Tom and Trundle doesn't really think Tom is mafia at all, but it backfires horribley and we do end up lynching Tom or we lynch Dad instead cause Trundle will be like "ZOMGZZZ HE BANDWAGONED WITH ME!!" and then we lose Dad. RIP Dad; I'll miss you <3

No, I really think Tom is scum. What I want everyone to do is think of the few people we have suspicions on and make the vote for yourself without paying any attention to who others are voting for. Too many people vote for people based on presentation and "Oh, that guy is voting for him and I don't like the other person who raised a case so I'll vote for him too". Just vote and say why!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't recall ever being one to lynch solely due to bandwagon either nick what are you getting at

- - - Post Merge - - -

nick r u scum

Yeah Endless, I'd like to see what you think about Tom before you go to bed and don't have your vote - I expect you not to tunnel with pillow, despite your picking apart everything they're saying the only thing that remains fishy is two small aspects of their play this game, whereas Tom is also displaying some of the same things like avoidance and going after an easy target with little argument of his own other than 'it's a distraction' - he'd definitely use that as an excuse to lynch a town aligned player and not have it questioned because other people are rightfully annoyed by Forek.

Also yeah SP, I can't believe I'm following Trundle's vote either but I am.

i don't recall ever being one to lynch solely due to bandwagon either nick what are you getting at

nick r u scum

Sorry. I didn't realize people stick with the same strategy all the time. My fault. O.O And yea I'm Shounton, the Drunk Romantic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yeah SP, I can't believe I'm following Trundle's vote either but I am.

It's okay. You gave good reason to, but I suspect Tom will be flipping Town so I would encourage you to vote chees instead.

Sorry. I didn't realize people stick with the same strategy all the time. My fault. O.O And yea I'm Shounton, the Drunk Romantic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay. You gave good reason to, but I suspect Tom will be flipping Town so I would encourage you to vote chees instead.

lol watch that roleclaim actually be true. But explain chees? I don't see him as being scum from my previous reads because he just seems like he's sheeping out of legit laziness of not seeing the bigger picture surrounding Forek.

I'm laughing cuz I just said I didn't follow a read because I didn't know the persons meta. All of the meta I used this game is from the previous game. And I'm stating p much zero statements about a players play in general, only similarities or inconsistencies.

Meh, I guess I'll reread Tom, it can't hurt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP SP's fake RC reeks weirdness. There's more to that than a joke - most likely. I can be wrong on these things. Nah I'm not, but we'll see. Name fits really well into the game toboot.

Back