Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Oh yeah forgot why I gathered those quotes:

>endless is obviously blue red power role
>cheese is cheeto
>chipped obviously town guys let me bus
>pillow is power role lemme announce
>tom ur scum die

1. That wasn't red? I'm pretty sure it was red. Sorry my mistake.
2. Asking chees questions + a vote to make him answer.
3. Chipp hasnt posted much then, or was scared of getting suspicion rose.
4. You got it correct. Although with Endless on them, I'm not too sure anymore.
5. Did it have it anywhere?

It's because I actually read the WHOLE thread? He seemed like the obvious choice to be mafia, changing roles. But after he explained it all, I kinda understand, he is still not trustworthy, but I don't think my vote is worth it for him.

If you were sure that he was mafia then why didn't you vote for him?

Oh, i thought you was talking about me, my mistake.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same thing, but you know something what happens if cop inspects you because we spare you and roll out on Pillow because we hate new players but you come back green? Can we really trust you then?

Why would a cop inspect me and post it.....? That's literally asking to get killed by mafia.

When cops inspect and get a red read they post it knowing they're going to be killed, but it's especially important to post if you're cop with a scum inspection and a doctor hasn't died.

I'm gonna vote for forek for being an annoyance and the multiple rc's he made are peculiar

When cops inspect and get a red read they post it knowing they're going to be killed, but it's especially important to post if you're cop with a scum inspection and a doctor hasn't died.

Oh ok, i see how this works. Thank you.

I'm gonna vote for forek for being an annoyance and the multiple rc's he made are peculiar

Another vote for RC'ing? I already explained myself why i rc'ed. Hop on ladies and gentlemen, for the SS Forek!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, it has been a nice trip here on my mafia road. I will still be obs from from my grave. Thanks for everything, Sincerely, Forek.

Hahaha I ain't writing my death post just yet my fate is still undecided.

im going to put in my vote for pillow bunny due to some of the inconsistencies that were mentioned, and because i believe forek is town

im going to put in my vote for pillow bunny due to some of the inconsistencies that were mentioned, and because i believe forek is town

But I've even more inconsistencys. Why would you go the hard road when you could easily bandwagon me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*cough* Well, i shall be heading off. Bye.

But I've even more inconsistencys. Why would you go the hard road when you could easily bandwagon me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*cough* Well, i shall be heading off. Bye.

the difference is that you sound like dumb town

1. That wasn't red? I'm pretty sure it was red. Sorry my mistake.
2. Asking chees questions + a vote to make him answer.
3. Chipp hasnt posted much then, or was scared of getting suspicion rose.
4. You got it correct. Although with Endless on them, I'm not too sure anymore.
5. Did it have it anywhere?

Don't worry about it, I was joking mostly.

This thread is a general mess pls stop spam ty

I'm just going to vote for chees for my reasons stated earlier unless something pops up when I check the thread later

Back