Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

hi I was busy with school and then I forgot to come on

the reason I’m acting different from how I did last game is because I had no idea what was going on last game

Lol like you know anything about my gameplay
I don't know anything about your past games except rumours, so I chose to ignore them and take you at face value. So far, this game, your contributions are practically non-existent and you calling out someone else over it is merely laughable.

@Ashtot Vote pillow. :cool:

While I agree with this, I’m going to cast my vote for Forek because at this point I have suspicions but no real scum reads on anyone else. Forek role-claiming everything under the sun & accusing everyone left, right & centre with illogical arguments isn’t helping the town find mafia, it’s just distracting, annoying & generating confusion.

I probably won’t be back until after the vote tomorrow, since sleep, then work… I’ll try to check in on my lunch break in case something drastically changes overnight.

I seriously like how when i find 3 PEOPLE Suspicious and RC twice then give my real role, posts like this come along. How many people did i accuse as Maf? 3. Endless ( re thought it ), Chees, and Tom. Did i accuse anybody else? No, I didn't. So why then, are you jumping on the Forek bandwagon?

I don't know anything about your past games except rumours, so I chose to ignore them and take you at face value. So far, this game, your contributions are practically non-existent and you calling out someone else over it is merely laughable.

@Ashtot Vote pillow. :cool:
Trust me it is much better than most of the other games and the rumors are probably true

I just don't see how people can't read beyond any potential confusion being mustered - also that's something to look out for, not who is creating it but who is stirring the pot so to speak. Forek is still a really helpful pinball tbh, I don't want him lynched because I believe his claim still, but him showing his true colors won't happen either if he's actually a miller. It's really not the optimal vote.

I suggest Hika or pillow because they're just acting really forced, although the latter is more absent so I want to see how Hika will respond to being sent to the gallows.

hi I was busy with school and then I forgot to come on

the reason I’m acting different from how I did last game is because I had no idea what was going on last game

Do let us know what's going on once you've caught up on all the post since you've been gone, lets just say I'm interested in your reads.

I just don't see how people can't read beyond any potential confusion being mustered - also that's something to look out for, not who is creating it but who is stirring the pot so to speak. Forek is still a really helpful pinball tbh, I don't want him lynched because I believe his claim still, but him showing his true colors won't happen either if he's actually a miller. It's really not the optimal vote.

I suggest Hika or pillow because they're just acting really forced, although the latter is more absent so I want to see how Hika will respond to being sent to the gallows.

Yet I have never voted for Forek anyways? I was just sus at him and asking questions.

I seem nervous? I'm not really feeling it. I only wanted to know if you needed to check in for you to start posting.

You seem pretty confident that I'm a mafia don't you, Endless?

I am retracting my Vote on endless, it was stupid really, when someone else shined a little more when i re-read from when the game started. And thats you, chees4mees.

Reason?

I read your post a about how its too early to start looking for mafia. You said a couple of other stuff, but that really shined bright.
Endless doesn't really have a valid reason to be voted for anymore, because my whole reason was made invalid by him. Now to the main point. Why did you say its too early to look for mafia? Its easy to tell, because YOU ARE ONE, chees4mees.

Well, i see that as a valid reason to be against me, that seemed pretty suspicious if i was an outsider or someone playing the game. You don't have to be worried if I'm mafia, because trust me, I'm not. I don't really see why others have so much hate for me, i can see why you do, Endless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me reword that, not " hate " more of " suspicion. Sorry that sound kinda mean.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Forek Then why did it come directly after a quote from Chipped Teacup?

Because you posted right above me? Sorry if it sound dumb.

Try reading my above post, it kinda shines a little light on that subject. I voted for pillow, then he started acting nice, i retracted the vote and he goes 480 on me. Any connection here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, i have a few thing before i leave for a bit.

1. Endless is contradicting his actions, and seems really suspicious now. My opinion on him is that he is 100% red. His posts seem to target new players, and he turns sides really fast.

2. Cheese sheeped me with a bad excuse for my questions, and is trying to bus Endless. Opinion on him is that he could be 50% chance of mafia. He is a new player, and seems genuine.

3. Chipped-teacup. Obviously, she is town. Nothing else says it so clearly, she IS town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also,

4. pillow bunny. She was fastly accused for being red. Came with a good explanation, and defense. Opinion is that she is a Doctor/Vig.

And i got to go.

So why would i fake Miller claim if I weren't a self aware one? That's probably the dumbest move you could ever do. I am deep in my grave right now with my arm doing the talking. I'm not sure how i am digging myself deeper, except for calling chees.

One more thing, TOWNIE IS VIRTUALLY THE SAME THING AS A MILLER. That is all.
Same thing, but you know something what happens if cop inspects you because we spare you and roll out on Pillow because we hate new players but you come back green? Can we really trust you then?

See, I agree with you. I don't think Forek is the optimal vote. But I haven't seen enough from either of them to read them as scum, and I don't want to lynch town after town after town when they have the potential to be helpful. While Forek is generating conversation, I don't find him helpful & I in no way trust anything he's saying after flip-floping around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Either of them referring to pillow bunny and Hika.

Oh yeah forgot why I gathered those quotes:

>endless is obviously blue red power role
>cheese is cheeto
>chipped obviously town guys let me bus
>pillow is power role lemme announce
>tom ur scum die

Yet I have never voted for Forek anyways? I was just sus at him and asking questions.

You seemed prepared to, is what I'm saying. At least until I called you out for it - you seemed ready to bandwagon really quickly, why is that?

Same thing, but you know something what happens if cop inspects you because we spare you and roll out on Pillow because we hate new players but you come back green? Can we really trust you then?

If i come back green? Unless Tina gave me a fake role, i most likely won't come back green.

You seemed prepared to, is what I'm saying. At least until I called you out for it - you seemed ready to bandwagon really quickly, why is that?

It's because I actually read the WHOLE thread? He seemed like the obvious choice to be mafia, changing roles. But after he explained it all, I kinda understand, he is still not trustworthy, but I don't think my vote is worth it for him.

It's because I actually read the WHOLE thread? He seemed like the obvious choice to be mafia, changing roles. But after he explained it all, I kinda understand, he is still not trustworthy, but I don't think my vote is worth it for him.

its ok we all start out as noobs

I meant I literally didn't know the rules last time
I wasn't referring to your original questions last game, I was referring to the manner in which you developed reads - something which doesn't get refined within the space of a game.

Back