Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

This is why I have trouble forming opinions on the first day. There's so much going on and very little evidence. The evidence that happens to be there is hidden in large amounts of text. Although, I'm starting to think that Endless really is mafia. I mean, what was with that accusation of Pillow Bunny's "checking in" post being a carbon copy of the two above it. That is literally the worst accusation I have ever heard of.

Try reading my above post, it kinda shines a little light on that subject. I voted for pillow, then he started acting nice, i retracted the vote and he goes 480 on me. Any connection here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, i have a few thing before i leave for a bit.

1. Endless is contradicting his actions, and seems really suspicious now. My opinion on him is that he is 100% red. His posts seem to target new players, and he turns sides really fast.

2. Cheese sheeped me with a bad excuse for my questions, and is trying to bus Endless. Opinion on him is that he could be 50% chance of mafia. He is a new player, and seems genuine.

3. Chipped-teacup. Obviously, she is town. Nothing else says it so clearly, she IS town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also,

4. pillow bunny. She was fastly accused for being red. Came with a good explanation, and defense. Opinion is that she is a Doctor/Vig.

And i got to go.

Wait how'd you get that pillow bunny is doctor/vig? Im not saying she's not town, but how'd you come to that conclusion?

Okay, here?s my thoughts.

Forek:
Despite their initial argument with Endless, has sheeped Endless the entire time.
This is correct. I applied pressure on Endless to step up to the plate and defend himself, as he did with me. Now with 2 votes under pillow bunnys belt, i shall see the result.
Why can't i push bunny also? It is like REQUIRED or something for when one player questions another player can't do the same?
im not sheeping you, i am double playing the same card.

Also, this:
1. Endless is contradicting his actions, and seems really suspicious now. My opinion on him is that he is 100% red. His posts seem to target new players, and he turns sides really fast.

2. Cheese sheeped me with a bad excuse for my questions, and is trying to bus Endless. Opinion on him is that he could be 50% chance of mafia. He is a new player, and seems genuine.

3. Chipped-teacup. Obviously, she is town. Nothing else says it so clearly, she IS town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also,

4. pillow bunny. She was fastly accused for being red. Came with a good explanation, and defense. Opinion is that she is a Doctor/Vig.

You switch your opinions on people faster than I can read this thread. It?s no wonder people don?t believe you.

Like chees4mees, I get the feeling they?re a newbie player who?s unsure what to do to throw the suspicion off of them. Note I said player, not townie - unlike chees4mees, who I still suspect to be town, I?m not sure what Forek's trying to accomplish yet. But seeing how active & vocal they?ve been (even if it makes little sense and follows the lead of others), I?m sure they?re reveal themselves soon enough.

Endless:
Threw out the first decent post & an accusation against Forek, setting off a chain reaction of votes and suspicions.

While his arguments have brought out discussion & do hold some water, his entire manner is hypocritical considering this statement:
2) A new player once asked me "what's the easiest way to find mafia?". I told them that the only constant difference between mafia and town is that town are trying to lynch the mafia and the mafia don't care who they lynch, so long as it isn't them.
As pillow bunny pointed out, you?ve switched your vote several times to several different people. I realize it?s early in day one but it still doesn?t reflect well on you.

I?m wary of you, mostly because you argue your points well & are very good at influencing people to follow your lead. In the last game, you convinced the majority of the town that you were, in fact, for the town, something which you?re already pointed out.
Also in my defense, I was more pro-town than most of the town last game, which weighed heavily in my favour.

One last thing:
And with that, I'm going to leave off for a while.

Dad, expect an opinion on Forek and an opinion on Cheese - and while you're at it, anyone that alignment tells at all while I'm offline and you aren't. Your reads weren't falling too far from the tree last game I'd love to see what you can grind this game.

Trundle, if you're going to advise people to wait so that more content can happen, I expect you to grind more content. Practice what you preach.

Forek correct outlook. Still think you're red, but correct outlook.
Who died and made you leader? :rolleyes:

Wait how'd you get that pillow bunny is doctor/vig? Im not saying she's not town, but how'd you come to that conclusion?

Guessing? I don't really know but i have a slight feeling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, here’s my thoughts.

Forek:
Despite their initial argument with Endless, has sheeped Endless the entire time.

Also, this:

You switch your opinions on people faster than I can read this thread. It’s no wonder people don’t believe you.

Like chees4mees, I get the feeling they’re a newbie player who’s unsure what to do to throw the suspicion off of them. Note I said player, not townie - unlike chees4mees, who I still suspect to be town, I’m not sure what Forek's trying to accomplish yet. But seeing how active & vocal they’ve been (even if it makes little sense and follows the lead of others), I’m sure they’re reveal themselves soon enough.

Endless:
Threw out the first decent post & an accusation against Forek, setting off a chain reaction of votes and suspicions.

While his arguments have brought out discussion & do hold some water, his entire manner is hypocritical considering this statement:

As pillow bunny pointed out, you’ve switched your vote several times to several different people. I realize it’s early in day one but it still doesn’t reflect well on you.

I’m wary of you, mostly because you argue your points well & are very good at influencing people to follow your lead. In the last game, you convinced the majority of the town that you were, in fact, for the town, something which you’re already pointed out.

One last thing:

Who died and made you leader? :rolleyes:

I switch sides easily? I copy Endless? Do you even read my posts?

1. I don't switch sides, i play my target so much it's not even funny. EXAMPLE: When i voted for bunny. I played Endless, to no extent. I switch voted bunny to see what Endless would do after i switched from him. What did he do? He hastily switched from me to against me.

2. Opinions matter. Make a good impression? Not really, Endless kinda made me the dead ball of today. I made a different opinion everytime i made a card. Play smart, win fast.

I haven't seen voting this bad since the 2000 elections.

Doesn't really seem that bad, what's so bad about it? @Dad

Constant voteswitching in the first day of a 48 hour day, you guys not understanding what Endless is doing right now and voting for him because you don't.

Try reading my above post, it kinda shines a little light on that subject. I voted for pillow, then he started acting nice, i retracted the vote and he goes 480 on me. Any connection here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, i have a few thing before i leave for a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also,

And i got to go.
?
How are you writing chees off as red so fast and how are you writing chipped-teacup as town so fast?

chees4mees' post is literally
1) it's hard to get evidence day 1
2) endless might be mafia because of his really stupid accusation

Obviously the latter point is based off the former. The two points complement each other very well. I don't see what you're seeing. Inconsistencies are really the only way to spot scum day 1 unless you're Karla, and the only person being highly inconsistent in what they're saying is you, Forek.

Endless is saying a lot. In terms of music you could say that he is definitely overplaying. He definitely has too much knowledge relative to how well he knows how to apply it in game. That makes him look kinda sketchy. I really can't get a read off of him either way.

Forek please be quiet, whether by death or actual silence thanks.

And your vote for me was based on......?

- - - Post Merge - - -

?
How are you writing chees off as red so fast and how are you writing chipped-teacup as town so fast?

chees4mees' post is literally
1) it's hard to get evidence day 1
2) endless might be mafia because of his really stupid accusation

Obviously the latter point is based off the former. The two points complement each other very well. I don't see what you're seeing. Inconsistencies are really the only way to spot scum day 1 unless you're Karla, and the only person being highly inconsistent in what they're saying is you, Forek.

Endless is saying a lot. In terms of music you could say that he is definitely overplaying. He definitely has too much knowledge relative to how well he knows how to apply it in game. That makes him look kinda sketchy. I really can't get a read off of him either way.

Those are MY Opinions. not yours, not Endless's, not Toms. Mines.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You saying that Teacup is "Obviously town" is not an opinion. It's you stating the "fact" that she is town. That could be part of her plan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay but in mafia you don't just enter the game and randomly assign an opinion to each player because you can. Just back your opinions up or you may as well not post.

And no, Im not saying that Teacup is mafia, but Im saying it's a bit early to write someone off as definitely town or definitely mafua

- - - Post Merge - - -

mafia*

- - - Post Merge - - -

mafia*

You saying that Teacup is "Obviously town" is not an opinion. It's you stating the "fact" that she is town. That could be part of her plan.

" Obviously town " did you see her posts? It's not as detailed as somehing like Endless and Dad. Even if she doesnt end up being town, are you kill me for it? Since " im scum " apparently. Go ahead, lynch me. Your lynching the wrong guy by lynching me. But the true mafia will be revealed soon, won't it, Trundle?

I never said you were scum, you have one vote and it's not mine. I said it was possible that you were mafia because you were trying awfully hard to divert attention at me, but that's in the past now.

Back