• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

I am still green no matter how much " evidence " you get on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alot of people think i am mafia, almost everyone how has seen Endless's posts.

But there's no way to prove any of this yet.

Just wanted to mention that a third of the players are inactive:

DarkOnyx (last activity was on June 24)
NikkiNikki (last activity was on June 11)
Captain Crazy Chicken (last activity was on June 19)
aikonokaze (last activity was on July 1)
maounkhan (last activity was on June 3)
cuttingedge (last activity was on July 3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*maounkhan (last activity was on July 3)

Just wanted to mention that a third of the players are inactive:

DarkOnyx (last activity was on June 24)
NikkiNikki (last activity was on June 11)
Captain Crazy Chicken (last activity was on June 19)
aikonokaze (last activity was on July 1)
maounkhan (last activity was on June 3)
cuttingedge (last activity was on July 3)

Darkoynx actually quit tbt, CCC is busy i think. Last three seem like they are gonna play, just send them a pm and should be ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, i thought you said july 3.

To clarify something, even though it was clearly stated on the original post: The part in purple is irrelevant to my case on actually lynching him. It was an old case I provided before he justified it as 'kill some people' which actually made sense, hence why I redacted it at the time. I just posted it due to the fact that with-holding information is pro-red team.

cheese a lot more than nothing has happened so far this game, I've shoved myself into the spotlight and I might get retribution for it to make that the case. What's your opinion on Forek? There is plenty of his content to slog through.

Trundle while I'm perfectly okay with you monitoring traffic and being a skeptic in the background asking questions, I want some content on who you think is red, who you think isn't, and why. And your personal take on the (pretty obvious) situation I'm pursuing.

Pillow, those are indeed the 4 situations. Which do you think is the one that's actually the real situation?

To clarify something, even though it was clearly stated on the original post: The part in purple is irrelevant to my case on actually lynching him. It was an old case I provided before he justified it as 'kill some people' which actually made sense, hence why I redacted it at the time. I just posted it due to the fact that with-holding information is pro-red team.

cheese a lot more than nothing has happened so far this game, I've shoved myself into the spotlight and I might get retribution for it to make that the case. What's your opinion on Forek? There is plenty of his content to slog through.

Trundle while I'm perfectly okay with you monitoring traffic and being a skeptic in the background asking questions, I want some content on who you think is red, who you think isn't, and why. And your personal take on the (pretty obvious) situation I'm pursuing.

Pillow, those are indeed the 4 situations. Which do you think is the one that's actually the real situation?

Oh, i see it clearly now, sorry for misunderstanding that. Trundle seems kinda (against?) me to a point, but not fully yet.

A bunch of people have solid opinions on the matter but are scared to commit in case they're wrong.

And as to blindly lynching someone; Trundle, the day lasts 48 hours regardless of the votes. Speed voting someone won't stop content flowing.

Oh yeah Forek, hit the 'preview' button before posting, you're making a lot of errors.

I just went back and reread the whole thread and it does seem like Trundle is sort of against you, Forek.

A bunch of people have solid opinions on the matter but are scared to commit in case they're wrong.

And as to blindly lynching someone; Trundle, the day lasts 48 hours regardless of the votes. Speed voting someone won't stop content flowing.

Oh yeah Forek, hit the 'preview' button before posting, you're making a lot of errors.

Yeah my computer is dysfunctional, theres a preview button?

Well i would think that more people would suspect me actually, but their not coming forward.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind scratch it i just saw it. Trundle should come up to the plate honestly, he's kinda holding back to be honest.

Personally, whilst I find all of pillowbunny's theories to be worth a ponder, I do have to side with the theory that Forek is just a newbie townie. This is because the zest he's defending himself with is sort of erratic (like 90% of the arguments don't make sense), and he doesn't seem experienced enough to be doing so strategically. I do understand why Trundle is skeptical though. Whereas with Endless, he's bulking up his posts and arguments a lot, making for an extreme amount of reading, which is likely due to the fact he's trying to throw people off (by disguising anything useful in narrative).

Chipped-Teacup, that post is terrible in so, so many ways. Let's tackle it one awful portion at a time.
Personally, whilst I find all of pillowbunny's theories to be worth a ponder, I do have to side with the theory that Forek is just a newbie townie. This is because the zest he's defending himself with is sort of erratic (like 90% of the arguments don't make sense), and he doesn't seem experienced enough to be doing so strategically.
Generally - or well, last time I heard - having terrible arguments wasn't something anyone does strategically. Moreover, not making sense was also not a towntell. Furthermore, passion is also, despite what some people think, not a towntell. There's arguments you can make that misconstrue that guy as town, but these are not some of them.
Whereas with Endless, he's bulking up his posts and arguments a lot, making for an extreme amount of reading, which is likely due to the fact he's trying to throw people off (by disguising anything useful in narrative).
Were I bulking up my arguments in narrative, yes, that would be a red tell.

Unfortunately for you, this post, and any credibility it may have contained, I haven't done anything this game but provide cleanly explained analysis and asked questions. A lot of questions. The only textwall I've put forth this game was a case - and well, cases shorter than that are usually pretty terrible, I've seen them a hell of a lot longer.

And if anyone didn't read anything I've (or anyone else has) written then they probably shouldn't be playing in this game, since you know... mafia requires reading.:lemon:

Personally, whilst I find all of pillowbunny's theories to be worth a ponder, I do have to side with the theory that Forek is just a newbie townie. This is because the zest he's defending himself with is sort of erratic (like 90% of the arguments don't make sense), and he doesn't seem experienced enough to be doing so strategically. I do understand why Trundle is skeptical though. Whereas with Endless, he's bulking up his posts and arguments a lot, making for an extreme amount of reading, which is likely due to the fact he's trying to throw people off (by disguising anything useful in narrative).
So I'm taking it your against me? I don't mind reading, its pretty fun. If you don't like to read thrn idk why your here. Check some of the other mafias, they have alot of reading.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am only defending myself because there are many posts against me. Suprise? I can't keep making points if the town doesn't think I'm town. Thats like saying that the world recognizes you as an enemy but you try to make a point saying a bunch of others are enemys. Do you think that would work?

(Directed at Chipped Teacup)Sometimes I wonder whether he just has serious issues with reading comprehension.

Erm, that post was at you actually, i wanted to know if you were still (?) against me. No need to start a war here, so please.

...wow I actually don't have to stir the day 1 pot this game, thanks Endless. Not a huge fan of you leading this day because of what you pulled last game but I'm not jumping to conclusions so fast anymore. There's a lot to read and I have a few things to do irl today before it rains, so I'll give my input tonight.

@Forek Then why did it come directly after a quote from Chipped Teacup?

@Dad Don't try and figure out if I'm red or town, try and figure out if you agree with my argument or not. If you agree, follow. If not, argue against. I will personally vindicate anyone who sheeps me without agreeing with my logic.

Also in my defense, I was more pro-town than most of the town last game, which weighed heavily in my favour.

Chipped-Teacup, that post is terrible in so, so many ways. Let's tackle it one awful portion at a time.

Generally - or well, last time I heard - having terrible arguments wasn't something anyone does strategically. Moreover, not making sense was also not a towntell. Furthermore, passion is also, despite what some people think, not a towntell. There's arguments you can make that misconstrue that guy as town, but these are not some of them.
Were I bulking up my arguments in narrative, yes, that would be a red tell.

Unfortunately for you, this post, and any credibility it may have contained, I haven't done anything this game but provide cleanly explained analysis and asked questions. A lot of questions. The only textwall I've put forth this game was a case - and well, cases shorter than that are usually pretty terrible, I've seen them a hell of a lot longer.

And if anyone didn't read anything I've (or anyone else has) written then they probably shouldn't be playing in this game, since you know... mafia requires reading.:lemon:

I apologise, I'm still trying to get to grips with this game myself (and I have read the rules a lot, believe me!).

I was more arguing the case Forek is new and therefore making those mistakes, but I guess I should have argued the townie part better. I'm sorta surprised at the terrible arguments not counting as 'spam' to be honest haha, I mean this is a reading kinda game, so you'd think that would be next level to deduct what's what. But alas. I do reckon Forek's a townie though, as he's being quite quick to follow the lead of other people (like yourself), rather than construing a case to get other people to support him and lynch whatever person themselves (which I'd think a mafia member would do).

Yeah, but even there you're elongating unnecessary things (like 'unfortunately for you, this is post' etc), it's not really adding anything that you haven't already said. I don't know whether that's just simply your writing style or what. But everything can be analysed!

And Forek, I do like reading, I'm just saying some stuff isn't necessary. And is it for me to say whether I'm against you or not? I don't want to jump into voting straight away (or was that voted at Endless? Sorry, keep refreshing the page to make sure this post is relevant)

EBWOP: Oh and yes Forek I'm still very heavily against you. If I wasn't sure earlier you claiming medic and then retracting it hammered the nail in the coffin.

I am retracting my Vote on endless, it was stupid really, when someone else shined a little more when i re-read from when the game started. And thats you, chees4mees.

Reason?

I read your post a about how its too early to start looking for mafia. You said a couple of other stuff, but that really shined bright.
Endless doesn't really have a valid reason to be voted for anymore, because my whole reason was made invalid by him. Now to the main point. Why did you say its too early to look for mafia? Its easy to tell, because YOU ARE ONE, chees4mees.

Just read through everything, but I'm still half-asleep and it's all blurring together so I'm going to go eat breakfast and write a decent post later.

I just want to know, @Forek - care to tell us why you switched your vote to chees4mees?
Edit before posting: I get the feeling you're just bandwagoning on everyone else to save yourself from becoming the target. chees4mees strikes me as a newbie townie who doesn't want to get directly involved in the conversation for fear of being suspected. But they haven't posted enough yet for me to get a good read on them.

I'll be back later.

Back