• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Quit arse licking. You're trying to get a read off someone who isnt here to give you one. Funny, fluffy posting again, making it look like youre doing something. You have literally no read on me, so obviously im going to be pissed off. Wait until i am posting, at least cory said "N/A ill wait till she posts" give me a chance. Don't patronise me either. When you all sit there and say "shes angry and aggressive, shes scum. No, you all read my scum games as evidence, yet no one uses my town games such as frozen and bio shock. Half arsed examples if im honest, now ive had a read through, and i am reading again.

Of course I am trying to get a read on you. But why would you not wish to give me one? Wouldn't it be good if the game town-reads you if you are innocent? Mafia already knows who is and who isn't on their team, after all - So you wouldn't be helping them out in any way, only us. Not wishing to provide town with a read is undeniably scummy.

I don't see why everyone is getting so flipping mad when they get called out. I mean, you all know that you're busy, but do you really have to rant a rave about it? My gravy, first its alise and now it's a Lauren. Who's next, Karla? ACTIVITY IS A KEY FACTOR IN MAFIA GAMES. YOU ARE GOING TO GET CALLED OUT. Tbh, I agree that both of you seem to be procrastinating(no shame here!) but even I do it. Simply contribute or at least attempt to. Honestly, it makes you both look scummy as heck.

Of course I am trying to get a read on you. But why would you not wish to give me one? Wouldn't it be good if the game town-reads you if you are innocent? Mafia already knows who is and who isn't on their team, after all - So you wouldn't be helping them out in any way, only us. Not wishing to provide town with a read is undeniably scummy.

I never said i wasnt going to give you one? where did you get that? I said you're TRYING TO GET A READ ON SOMEONE WHO HASNT POSTED AND ASSUMING THEY'RE SCUM WHEN A) they are a replacement B) mentioned in a post, tuesday is a very busy day (ive been out since 11am and arrived home at 10pm, it is now 10:38) C) YOU'RE USING MY AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR AND PREDICTING WHAT IM GOING TO SAY AND SAYING OH IF SHES AGGRESSIVE SHES SCUM. Dude, you dont know me nor my play style, use your brain, look at ALL my old games and different roles ive played AND SEE I AM AGGRESSIVE NO MATTER MY DAMN ROLE. Phew.

I don't see why everyone is getting so flipping mad when they get called out. I mean, you all know that you're busy, but do you really have to rant a rave about it? My gravy, first its alise and now it's a Lauren. Who's next, Karla? ACTIVITY IS A KEY FACTOR IN MAFIA GAMES. YOU ARE GOING TO GET CALLED OUT. Tbh, I agree that both of you seem to be procrastinating(no shame here!) but even I do it. Simply contribute or at least attempt to. Honestly, it makes you both look scummy as heck.

They have lives, that's why.

Dont you bloody start, I wasnt being called out, Sataric was being a douche and pretending he knows how i play. Give replacements a break. But no sataric decides hes going to OH IF SHE REPLIES ANGRY SHES SCUM. no that doesnt sit well with me.

If you're going to use someones play style against them, do your research correctly, thats all im saying.

Dont you bloody start, I wasnt being called out, Sataric was being a douche and pretending he knows how i play. Give replacements a break. But no sataric decides hes going to OH IF SHE REPLIES ANGRY SHES SCUM. no that doesnt sit well with me.

It makes you look scummy, but I'm on the fence about almost everyone. I understand where re your coming from, though. I just put it out there.

I never said i wasnt going to give you one? where did you get that? I said you're TRYING TO GET A READ ON SOMEONE WHO HASNT POSTED AND ASSUMING THEY'RE SCUM WHEN A) they are a replacement B) mentioned in a post, tuesday is a very busy day (ive been out since 11am and arrived home at 10pm, it is now 10:38) C) YOU'RE USING MY AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR AND PREDICTING WHAT IM GOING TO SAY AND SAYING OH IF SHES AGGRESSIVE SHES SCUM. Dude, you dont know me nor my play style, use your brain, look at ALL my old games and different roles ive played AND SEE I AM AGGRESSIVE NO MATTER MY DAMN ROLE. Phew.

I have looked at your past games, and I noticed a key difference in how you act when you're scum and getting called out, and when you're town and getting called out. Especially when you are called out for poor reasons. Hence why I called you out already. So that I would know what to think of you better. Now calm down, I'm not going to bother you anymore for the time being.

It makes you look scummy, but I'm on the fence about almost everyone. I understand where re your coming from, though. I just put it out there.

What because im aggressive? mm okay, so because i am aggressive im scummy, ok trundle, karla you two are scum too! Oh and mintie... wait, she was a doctor. Don't use peoples play style against them and especially when you dont do much either. Its what night one? Please.. Its the start, no one looks scummy until someone has died at night. Then the fun begins.

I just got back from school so I'll work on a post about my thoughts on players in a sec (hopefully it helps to some extent .-.)

I have looked at your past games, and I noticed a key difference in how you act when you're scum and getting called out, and when you're town and getting called out. Especially when you are called out for poor reasons. Hence why I called you out already. So that I would know what to think of you better. Now calm down, I'm not going to bother you anymore for the time being.

You wont bother me at all unless you have reason to, of which you currently dont.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got back from school so I'll work on a post about my thoughts on players in a sec (hopefully it helps to some extent .-.)

Sorry m8 you've not posted, you're scum.

You wont bother me at all unless you have reason to, of which you currently dont.

Too late for that - You seem completely and utterly bothered!

Anyways, night is over in like 10 minutes so to those of you who have not yet written a last will: Please go ahead and do so right away, and send them in before it is too late!

No need to argue, guys, night ends in 12 minutes. I feel like we can get some stuff to go off of once we see what happens (hopefully I'm not dead). Also, it's a PM game. Blues can communicate inspections or whatever actions you may have without posting directly in the thread. Be careful who you PM, of course.

No need to argue, guys, night ends in 12 minutes. I feel like we can get some stuff to go off of once we see what happens (hopefully I'm not dead). Also, it's a PM game. Blues can communicate inspections or whatever actions you may have without posting directly in the thread. Be careful who you PM, of course.

And no more god damn role claims in the thread >.< please <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too late for that - You seem completely and utterly bothered!

Anyways, night is over in like 10 minutes so to those of you who have not yet written a last will: Please go ahead and do so right away, and send them in before it is too late!

Yes, your ****ty arse posting is bothering me? bothering me how you are doing the same posting as you do in every game, pad it out, make it look like you're doing something. It bothers me. Quality over quantity. You had no reason to call me out as of yet, if i had posted something suspicious then fair play, but i hadnt posted and i was annoyed. You dont know me, so why try to read me? I am an angry person, take me or leave me, dont use it against me.

T2atdmj.png

Hidden away in the depths of the Everfree Forest, Sataric had felt the change in atmosphere in Equestria and decided it would be best for himself not to take sides and to choose his own path. He was an expert at curses, and so he used that to his advantage. He now spent his days brewing up potions and creating new curses to use on people he suspected would do him harm, so he was always prepared.

While he was out by the cliffside, collecting leaves from one of the few trees that grew by the cliffside for his new potion, Sataric heard some rustling behind him. Brushing it aside as just the cold wind, he carried on collecting leaves, but before he knew it, he had been rammed straight off of the cliffside by some unknown force. As he looked up as he fell, he simply saw an undecipherable figure who he couldn't make out, and so he knew not who to curse in his final seconds.

When he stopped falling and hit the ground, a cloud of yellow smoke started pouring out of his mouth.

Sataric (Zecora the Voodoo Lady) was killed and would never curse anyone again.

Role PM:

Sataric: Hello! You are Zecora (Lady Voodoo) You usually don't mingle with too many people, staying in your secluded forest, but when you catch word that Ponyville may be under threat, you decide to take it upon yourself to see what all the ruckus is about. You feel quite left out, as a majority of Ponyville citizens have never trusted you, nor do they trust you now, and Ominous Equis certainly doesn't want you around either. Because of this, you decide to cause some havoc between both sides. At the beginning of each day phase, you may PM the host with a player you wish to curse. Pick a 4 letter word (it can be any 4 letter word), and the cursed player will not be allowed to say that word. If they do, their death is instantaneous. The curse lasts for the day phase, and wears off when night begins. Also, you're not allowed to repeat the words that you choose to be cursed. For examples sake, let's say Day 1 you choose "scum" to be cursed. You can no longer choose "scum" to be cursed any more in the game. Your win condition is to successfully curse and kill 4 players in the game.

Sataric did not leave a will.

Day Two begins now. You have 24 hours until the end of Day Two from this post to put a candidate up for lynch. With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to reach majority.

Day Two will end at 11pm BST (GMT) and 6pm EST on Wednesday 17th September.

aw cute how you could curse someone :))) RIP dude, nice argument! INB4 SOMEONE CALLS ME OUT.

Back