• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

I was just throwing some suggestions out. I've never watched the show and I only skimmed through the wiki for Snails and saw Snips name everywhere so yeah. :p Lovers that argue all the time!11 Yeah but really, it was just a guess.
@bold part: Actually, at the very end of the intro in the op, it says that scum appear as ' average Ponyville citizens '. So he could've used that.
OMFG I missed that, sorry lmfao

Um I don't think snips and snails would be lovers because in the show they argue a lot (well from what I remember lmfao, I haven't watched it in a long time) and I think they fought over someone once.
Tbh I can't really see ryan doing this lol no offense tho, idk it's just not like him and he wouldn't know that instead of townies they were called ponyville citizens right??, because it wasn't even mentioned in the op. It was really dumb though because now scum has a safe claim :/. Um yeah as for voting I don't really know but I guess if we could lynch an inactive since thats all we got. I would say alise/cariad but cariad is never around when everyones talking because of stupid timezones, alise on the other hand is always around but never posts and when she does it's basically just fluff. I still don't know about cory though because I haven't seen him in previous games same w/ kuma. But for now I'll be voting for myself in case I miss voting lol. oh and @astot thanks for not considering me inactive anymore lmao :')
Mybe he's masons with a really strong player and they thought of that for ryan to claim. But it's a long shot, but is it possible ryan is scum and said his safeclaim?

Anyways I don't really agree with you minties. I think at least two of those people you put on your list, are actually kind of good even though they are new. I wouldn't resort to that so quickly.

@ Crystal - there's a huge list and I wanted people to weigh in with thoughts about people they agreed/disagreed on while providing something of their own. Don't agree? Great! Point out who and why? Saying oh they're good even if they're new doesn't actually provide anything to us because we have no idea who you are talking about. You only disagreed with a few people on the list, what about the others?

I don't want everyone to continue this constant cycle of posting empty sentences. If you have a suspicion or suggestion, speak up and don't use ambiguous words.

I still support a Ryan88 lynch. He won't actually respond to any reasoning or logic, so we're all talking to a wall.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just a random thought, if they appear as ponyville citizens, wouldn't they have the name of "meaner' ones like snips, snails, diamond tiara, trixie, etcetc? That's what I would be thinking.

Ok, first off why so much spam. Cory, all you've done this game is spam, and i would happily lynch you to shut you up. Elise, don't start. When I read through it's I'm sieving through crap, seriously, if we want town to win, less spam please.

Also, I'm not liking how people are already listing inactives, yes it may be past games but I don't stay up until 11pm on a school night. Just calm down.

The fact that Ryan is the main focus of discussion bothers me - He's not exactly known for defending himself well and it seems like such an easy target for scum to push for. I don't know anything about MLP, but people mentioning that he's normally paired up with another character and might be a Mason is all the more reason to give him a chance. If that is the case, his partner might actually make good use out of him this game.

I will list a couple of reasons why lynching Ryan is a bad idea:
> His claim is likely true. Would Mafia reveal that they all have solid and unique safe-claims this early on?
> Everyone can get behind a lynch for him, regardless of alignment. His death will provide nothing to work with.
> He is probably the easiest target to go for in the entire game. He rarely adds much to it.
> Potential Mason.
> Many innocent players would have no problem voting for him. Mafia can then use that to blend in AND to call these people out as "scummy" later in the game.
> It would make more sense for a Vig to take him out at night if all agree that he's at least partly scummy and simply isn't adding anything to Town's value.

And note that even though I am defending Ryan to a certain extent, it's not actually worthwhile for me to stick my neck out for him - I realise that. He's just not a great asset to town when innocent. For me to make myself look bad over him is just not logical at first glance. However, if I just sit back then people will surely hammer him into the ground and we'll have wasted doing anything productive with Day 1. But if I try to fight back (because Ryan probably won't) instead of just mindlessly agree, we can get some information out of this day yet, because it'd likely be Mafia that would be coming at him the hardest. If the lynch still goes through, and he then flips town, we'll at least know who to take a closer look at. We'd get something out of it.

I am watching Cory. When he's goofing around, he's normally scum. Especially when he gets a little pissed and angry when people call him out for goofing around. Also mistrusting Dolby because he's doing his "I'll provide useful information.. LATER!" playstyle, which he has often done before when scum. If you have something important to say, put it out there.

If Ryan is a Mason, then surely he would have spoken to them before claiming townie. He claimed very early in the game, so the other mason would be a player who was on at the start. Just a thought.

I vote to die cory

ryan's a poor lynch

You are the first person to vote for someone (except themselves as Placeholders) - Would you care to explain why you think that Cory is a good choice? I mean, I do not disagree with it one bit. But how does he normally act as scum, and as town, in your opinion? And I assume you feel that his current contributions are leaning more towards anti-town behavior?

You are the first person to vote for someone (except themselves as Placeholders) - Would you care to explain why you think that Cory is a good choice? I mean, I do not disagree with it one bit. But how does he normally act as scum, and as town, in your opinion? And I assume you feel that his current contributions are leaning more towards anti-town behavior?

so if u dont disagree with it, do u not agree with it either?

i basically want to lynch him for this
lets lynch ryan for claiming

we gotta start somewhere on day 1, rite?

so if u dont disagree with it, do u not agree with it either?

I wouldn't say that - Cory is probably my number one choice right now as well which I hinted at in a recent post, but there's still plenty of hours before the day is over. I will wait a bit longer before I vote myself. Want to give everyone a chance to speak up.

What do you/everyone think of Dolby? This post doesn't sit right with me:

I'll see if I can make something in the morning, when I have the energy to look through past games

It's just a filler post basically saying "I'm here, but I'm not going to contribute! Maybe I'll do it later, so keep me around just in case!" - He's better than this normally, when he's town.

If Ryan is a Mason, then surely he would have spoken to them before claiming townie. He claimed very early in the game, so the other mason would be a player who was on at the start. Just a thought.
Good point, though I don't think there's any way to really figure out who were around when the game started. Sure, you could make a list of the people who posted when the game started and who were lurking at the time, but a lot of people use invisibility mode, so I don't think that will help much.

Cory doesn't sit right with me. So far he's only posted silly one liners. He's around, and certainly can't be called inactive, but he's not actually.. doing anything. Just gonna quote a few examples here:

lets lynch ryan for making us wait lol

stop scum lord

But hey, eventually he thinks it's time to get serious:
ok serious time

But the very next thing he says is:
lets lynch ryan for claiming

That's not very serious. Your jokes and remarks give me the impression that you're just trying really hard to get on people's good side while also making sure you're considered "active" here.

But one thing you said that stood out to me was:
omfg i just looked up my pone and it is majestic

Now, of course you could just be joking around here like in the rest of your posts, but I can also see this being a claim of either a more important role.. Like blue or scum. At least, I doubt any of the regular townie ponies look all that majestic. Just something to keep in mind.

Ok, first off why so much spam. Cory, all you've done this game is spam, and i would happily lynch you to shut you up. Elise, don't start. When I read through it's I'm sieving through crap, seriously, if we want town to win, less spam please.

Also, I'm not liking how people are already listing inactives, yes it may be past games but I don't stay up until 11pm on a school night. Just calm down.

Okay, so if you don't want people to spam and you don't want people to list inactives, what do you want us all to do? Maybe you should add something to the table instead of relying on town to do it for you? Step it up for goodness sakes

Campy, all pones are equal!

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT WHAT THE ACTUAL **** IM BEING LYNCHED

You've currently only got one vote on you. Why are you flipping out already?

BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE GONNA BANDWAGON LIKE CRAY-CRAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp i gotta go to school

Please can post filters be added to the OP? :)

Got a bit of time between classes so wanted to post some thoughts. So we're just over half way through day one, and that means that players from all timezones should have had the chance to make a post and contribute. I've had a search through the player list and gathered some names that are looking like suitable lynch candidates so far.

alise - Since day has started she has contributed three **** post one liners. I hope you start to step up your game, otherwise you are definitely useless like this. You seem to avoid the thread a lot as scum so perhaps this is happening again.

Cory - Stop being an idiot. It's just annoying. Of course people are going to bandwagon on you if you behave like this. Take the game more seriously or I am not surprised if you end up being lynched. I almost think you're trying to act like an idiot on purpose because people would never expect scum to **** up so badly from the start. You've proven you can play better than this so why don't you do it?

Axeler137 - Said he would put a placeholder but hasn't done so, so I am expecting more from him since I guess he will have the time to post. He seemed like a good player from what I saw of the newbie game, so I am expecting some good quality posts from him really. Not top of my list at the moment since he said he would be busy, but I would certainly like to hear more from him if possible.

rage/Prin - One troll post and has voted for themselves without telling us why. If you're busy then it would be appreciated if you could let us know. However I saw you viewing the thread recently, so there's no reason for you to be so inactive. Hiding something?

Dolby - Awaiting your follow-up post. I know you like to slip into the shadows. ;) Always have to be cautious with Dolby really. If he never contributes with the post it's not really a good sign.

ZigZag991 - Only said hello basically (I hate 'checking in' posts in general, they serve no purpose and there's always more you could say if you try). He needs to contribute more. In the nub game he was scum and basically only appeared when called out and barely contributed anything original if I remember correctly. One to watch out for.

There are other players who are not doing so great right now, but I feel at least they're trying and are not necessarily such strong players in the first place. I'll keep an eye on them, but there's six people already who are sticking out to me in some ways.

Side notes:

ryan88's claim doesn't clear him in any way at the moment - he has claimed like this as scum before in the Makar micro game. However, although he is a useless player, he's too easy of a lynch for people to go for right now, especially when we have some worse distractions currently alive.

Kuma is inactive and hasn't posted. However, she hasn't been online since the game has started. I hope she shows up soon or it's a bit worrying.

Back