Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

I'm definitely trying to find out how y'all play in this specific game compared to the games I've played/observed and to keep the saltfest to a minimum.

This game will probably go like every other game you've played. Don't waste your time "trying to find out how the rest of us play."

of course I read the thread :'l the meaty text is my favorite part of the game.

I was only joking, but now that it's Day 1 and the game has ~started~ I'm definitely trying to find out how y'all play in this specific game compared to the games I've played/observed and to keep the saltfest to a minimum.
wat??? Everyone tries to go back and see how others have played. Most people aren't dumb enough to play the same in every game except Pally who never posts except like twice SMH @ U PALLY

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Did you not even read the thread? SP and I were salty and I'm honestly baffled that we're still alive.

Why kill the players who, if are both town (or possible third party), have the potential to distract everyone from scum-hunting?

Why kill the players who, if are both town (or possible third party), have the potential to distract everyone from scum-hunting?

Cause we also have the potential to be wonderful players when we are focused and pose a threat to mafia.

I'm not doubting skill. My point was that Aerious seems to think that your silly squabble would get you two killed.

Yeah, lel. I figured a fight between players wouldn't get either of us killed. I thought Aerious was referring to our skills as well. Guess not. :{

Yeah, lel. I figured a fight between players wouldn't get either of us killed. I thought Aerious was referring to our skills as well. Guess not. :{
:(

--

My question is why did Tsundere and Natty die on the same night? I have no idea if there's a vig or if there's two mafia KP; however, there's a few people in the IRC close to both of them who happen to be playing. If I misread anything in the thread and skipped over it my b.

In case any of ya'll didn't notice. The posted was updated with role PMs. We seem to have to Veterans. :)
Where is this? If it's in OP I'm completely skipping over it.

Only thing made clear is 4 mafia, meaning there's probably 2 KP and it's probably a friend of Tsundere and Natty who is active in the IRC.

Only thing made clear is 4 mafia, meaning there's probably 2 KP and it's probably a friend of Tsundere and Natty who is active in the IRC.

It's in the Day Post. Read Tsundere's role PM, it mentions two specific names who have extra lives = two Veterans.

He is referring to the Day Post. Any names mentioned in Day or Night posts, along with PMs are not guaranteed to be in the game. They might be, they might not be.

:(

--

My question is why did Tsundere and Natty die on the same night? I have no idea if there's a vig or if there's two mafia KP; however, there's a few people in the IRC close to both of them who happen to be playing. If I misread anything in the thread and skipped over it my b.

A friendly reminder, keep all mafia chat out of IRC and other outside communication :) EYES EVERYWHERE!

wat??? Everyone tries to go back and see how others have played. Most people aren't dumb enough to play the same in every game except Pally who never posts except like twice SMH @ U PALLY

Not true. I post little when I'm scum, I post little when I'm blue, I post little when I'm green.
However, I've also posted a lot when I was scum, a lot even I was blue, and a lot when I was green.

My post quantity is randomized.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*-even

- - - Post Merge - - -

*when

Back