Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

What do you want me to say? that I dislike the way you always troll so hard early game and that I don't think that it really should even be considered contributing?

if so, I dislike the way you always troll so hard early game and that I don't think that it really should even be considered contributing.

Kaiaa checking in here. Starting the game off with a bang are we? Since there really isn't much to go off of right now I can't contribute but I will be doing my best to keep a list of notable posts/actions/disputes between people this game. I suggest we all do so because this is a no outside discussion game so there isn't anything that one should know more about than the next person (disregarding PMs from Host). We've really got to point out the inconsistencies in peoples defenses if we want to survive. Let's do our best!

What do you want me to say? that I dislike the way you always troll so hard early game and that I don't think that it really should even be considered contributing?

if so, I dislike the way you always troll so hard early game and that I don't think that it really should even be considered contributing.

Excuse me, but do you see me spamming here, hmm? *hands reading glasses*

I didn't say spamming, I said trolling. like fishing for pointless ~arguments~ over literally nothing. idk I'm not sweating it, I'm just waiting for everyone to check in and for the first day post

Thank you for pointing that out kaiaa, now all those who have night actions I would like to remind you, do not forget to send them. An hour or two before the deadline id say would be great but you do have till 11pm BST!

Wow. Much salt already.
Please, don't let the salt flow in large quantities. Your mouth will have blisters in it.

Wow. Much salt already.
Please, don't let the salt flow in large quantities. Your mouth will have blisters in it.

On the plus side, salt apparently takes pain away from my canker-sores so go ahead.

Well, this seems suspicious that she wants to get rid of a certain player... when that player hasn't done very much...

Well, this seems suspicious that she wants to get rid of a certain player... when that player hasn't done very much...
I'm literally joking lmfao. Pally is my princess and I'm in love w her

Back