Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Hold up, somehow missed nikkinikki's claim in the thread. And yeah 3am, but that's ok because the world cup is on.

Hold up, somehow missed nikkinikki's claim in the thread. And yeah 3am, but that's ok because the world cup is on.

You non-Americans and your world cup I stg

If I'm not mistaken then we have Gandalf the Emily Brent
Superpenguin and NikkiNikki the Ethel Rogerses
Kiss the Vera Claythorne
Purpl the ???

You non-Americans and your world cup I stg

If I'm not mistaken then we have Gandalf the Emily Brent
Superpenguin and NikkiNikki the Ethel Rogerses
Kiss the Vera Claythorne
Purpl the ???

I'm American and if it wasn't for the world cup, Day 4 would have started hours earlier. :)

So again, the double claims do not matter. Unless someone can point out where I'm misunderstanding the OP, the roles say that the Mafia Goon and Godfather both have an alternate Townie role, so yeah they shouldn't by any means be cleared. Break it down:

16 Total players

5 Blue Roles (5 individual roles)
2 Mafia players / mafia aligned townies (5 possible townie roles)
9 town aligned townies (5 individual roles)

This means there are going to be 11 people with townie roles with town and mafia combined, hence even if the 'third' one was scum, whose to say that the doubled up roles arent going to be scum.

6 people have died and been confirmed as town aligned townie, plus the one blue, leaving just 5 people left with a townie role, me included. This is all information that has been posted in the thread so rip blue roles, unless there are some false claims on here.

Prof Gallows - Thomas Rogers
Ashtot - Thomas Rogers
Mewmewmewm - Tony Marston
Faloreena - Tony Marston
Superpenguin - Ethel Rogers
NikkiNikki - Ethel Rogers
Gandalf - Emily Brent
Kaiaa - Emily Brent
ccemuka - Emily Brent
Lauren - Vera Claythorne
Kisstoefur - Vera Claythorne

See that there is no chance for all doubled up roles to be town? Both our scum are on this list. You can lynch me after this still if you want, but after today we are just going to be losing blues every night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Care to explain the vote Superpeguin? you aren't even viewing the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Failoreena. I spelt your name wrong in everything.

Feloreena. Thank you Harry.

I think I understand the Superpenguin thing. Not so much on the voting you, that's dumb to vote for you with an explanation. It's what we use as a way to look for scum in other games, unexplained voting.

I think it's obvious what he's doing. In two games (Harry Potter and Biomafia) where he was godfather, he was caught because he was quiet and relatively inactive. I think that signaled to him that he needed to change his playstyle. And hence, after Biomafia, he started his current crusade of ****-posting and basically acting differently than how he used to play. I feel like he's building up this reputation of ****-posting so that when he IS scum, he can hide behind the same style of posting.

Here's what I know about who Sataric spoke with before he died.

Sataric
had been PMing oath2order, and oath2order knew he was a doctor. Last night he asked Sataric to protect Superpenguin (asking a confirmed townie to be protected makes no sense to me). Sataric said he would protect Superpenguin, but he in fact protected another player as he didn't trust oath2order and found his request rather strange.

Sataric then asks Superpenguin what he thinks about all this. Superpenguin says he doesn't know, but then mentions oath2order being the Judge based on his vote on Day one showing up with two. oath2order did this vote after majority was reached - it was a waste. Maybe he was just trying to show his role, and make people think he is town.

If mafia can be a blue role (which is kind of implied), these two might be it. I am not going to vote for Gandalf, as it's clear that it was intended that there were 11 townies in this game, and so duplicate and a triple name is inevitable.

I think I understand the Superpenguin thing. Not so much on the voting you, that's dumb to vote for you with an explanation. It's what we use as a way to look for scum in other games, unexplained voting.

I think it's obvious what he's doing. In two games (Harry Potter and Biomafia) where he was godfather, he was caught because he was quiet and relatively inactive. I think that signaled to him that he needed to change his playstyle. And hence, after Biomafia, he started his current crusade of ****-posting and basically acting differently than how he used to play. I feel like he's building up this reputation of ****-posting so that when he IS scum, he can hide behind the same style of posting.

No, it's really because I don't need to repeat the same reasons for voting Gandalf since they are the same reasons as others epsecially since I already claimed I am suspicious of Gandalf anyway. The first to actually do so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sataric
had been PMing oath2order, and oath2order knew he was a doctor. Last night he asked Sataric to protect Superpenguin (asking a confirmed townie to be protected makes no sense to me). Sataric said he would protect Superpenguin, but he in fact protected another player as he didn't trust oath2order and found his request rather strange.

Sataric then asks Superpenguin what he thinks about all this. Superpenguin says he doesn't know, but then mentions oath2order being the Judge based on his vote on Day one showing up with two. oath2order did this vote after majority was reached - it was a waste. Maybe he was just trying to show his role, and make people think he is town.

If mafia can be a blue role (which is kind of implied), these two might be it. I am not going to vote for Gandalf, as it's clear that it was intended that there were 11 townies in this game, and so duplicate and a triple name is inevitable.

Sataric's PM to me:

Sataric said:
Hello there, mister Nick.

I have been talking a bit with Oath2Order behind the scenes in Jeremy's mafia game and I have very mixed opinions on his behavior. He has roleclaimed to me - Almost too eagerly - And although his claim adds up that doesn't necessarily mean he is town aligned. He was very much anti-You earlier on in the game but his opinion seems changed now. Do you know why, exactly?

Anyways, I have been talking to quite a few people behind the scenes but I have yet to uncover who the Vigilante is. I wonder why they still have not used their shot. Do you have any clue who it could be? I figured it was likely to be a newer player since they seem to reluctant to kill anyone - Maybe worried about screwing it up. Or it's possible they've already used a bullet but the Doctor healed either their target or the Mafias that night.

My guess for who's scum is Oath2Order and CookingOkasan, or possibly MrKissToeFur. Or you, I guess. You are difficult to read. Okasan could also be the Vig though I suppose. So if you're town, and I die tonight, please do look closer at the names I mentioned. Thanks!

All he said to me was that he said Oath2order was suspicious. He didn't give me his reasoning behind it whatsoever, other than saying Oath made an eager roleclaim to him. So I simply said that the only roleclaim from Oath that I would even believe is the Judge due solely to the fact I had two votes on me Day One where one was anonymous, and the only one voting for me that Day was oath2order.

Sataric

There was no double vote for Superpenguin on day one?

Where have you come from? Barely doing anything this game.

No, it's really because I don't need to repeat the same reasons for voting Gandalf since they are the same reasons as others epsecially since I already claimed I am suspicious of Gandalf anyway. The first to actually do so.

Funny how you keep saying "they're the same as everybody else" multiple times this game. I know full well in a different game you'd use this as evidence against someone.

There was no double vote for Superpenguin on day one?

Where have you come from? Barely doing anything this game.

Funny how you keep saying "they're the same as everybody else" multiple times this game. I know full well in a different game you'd use this as evidence against someone.

There were two votes on me Day One, but only one voter.

And yes, I would normally use that as evidence, a very minor piece to end a case with.

MewMewMew - 8 - MrKisstoefur, Sataric, Feloreena, Mewmewmewm, Superpenguin, Ashtot, Cory, Alice
---After Majority Was Already Reached---
No Lynch - 2 - Kaiaa, NikkiNikki, CookingOkasan
Superpenguin - 1 - oath2order

MewMewMew has reached majority (8) and is set to be lynched.

Yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's one vote.

Sataric

What I meant by 11 townies is 9 Guest Aligned townie roles and 2 Killers Aligned townie roles.

The Host, Mr. Owen (Godfather)
You are known to most of the guests as Mr. or Mrs. Owen through their employment or invitations, but none of them have actually met you. This is because, little known to them, you don't actually exist and were made up by the killer. You are hiding among the guests on the island, so you also have a townie role. If William Blore investigates you, he will only see your townie role. You can send in KP.

The Killer (Mafia Goon)
The guests are trying to find who among them is the killer. Masquerading as an island guest, you also have a townie role. If William Blore investigates you, he will see both of your roles. You can send in KP.

My suspicions stand now as:

Superpenguin
Nikkinikki
MrKisstoefur

Yeah, I asked Jer about it. He miscounted. When I make my anonymous second vote, it will literally end up saying "Anonymous".

Back