Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

While the inactives that are Town help us keep our numbers up, it's likely that they will be modkilled regardless so I'd go with lynn because Pally is always inactive during Mafia games so if she doesn't keep posting and voting, she'll be killed.

I think we could try for a lynch on one of the three names Karen brought up, or a Night kill later on if there is another Vig.

Minties: Strong player, active, one of the leaders at the Town at this point
Oath: Tends to be a strong player, not the best he could be during this game
Tom: I haven't seen him too much so I can't say.

HARRY X TRUNDLE BROTHERS IN ARMS I'M SORRY MAN WE'RE GOING OUT TOGETHER I ALREADY SENT IT IN WHEN NIGHT BEGAN

rip harrle

Yeah okay so I STILL HAVENT SENT IN MY SHOT I would shoot myself but thats suicide

Thinking about either Tom oath or lynn

rip us

wowow well done karen you know what suicide is

well this is lame. whoever the cult are i applaud you on being good at hiding!

we have nothing to go on. there's no kills to implicate people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also cult mafia just sucks in general so

rip harrle

Yeah okay so I STILL HAVENT SENT IN MY SHOT I would shoot myself but thats suicide

Thinking about either Tom oath or lynn
Lynn hasn't even responded from earlier so she obvs doesn't really care

Oh sorry I haven't been active lately D: I'll try to post more but I'm not really good at making cases and stuff and uh if it helps in anyway for you guys, I'm townie but idk if you'll believe me.. If you need me or anything, feel free to pm or vm me though :)

what if you are converted to be with someone you WotC ed??
I really feel that if I get converted, then it would be horrible again to be with someone I don't want to play with.

Still didn't send in my action. I don't think flop is cult because, if flop were cult, he'd claim something like a townie.

Which brings me to my point that the following "strong players" claimed townie
-Minties
-oath2order
-Tom

And the following people have barely posted or have not contributed
-lynn105
-pallycake
-deborinesu
-MisterNeedleMouse (?)

The following are new players
-Sway
-deborinesu
-MisterNeedleMouse
-Mrkisstoefur

Players who haven't claimed anything
-Sway
-Lynn105
-Kippla
-MissNoodle
-deborinesu
-pallycake
-MrNeedleMouse
-Mrkisstoefur

I don't know how this will come in helpful but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Assuming both Trundle + VD are going to die tonight, and one Town will be converted, that means Town -3 members. And if I shoot wrong, Town -4.

I'm considering to either shoot lynn or pally (yes, I haven't sent in my shot yet). I think that there's enough posts for you guys to go off for Minties / Tom / Oath. However I do think cult leader possibly lies within these three names (as mentioned before, the leader didn't fall for Ashtot's claim) so:
-assuming the game starts with a cult leader only, it's probably a strong player who is leader.

Meaning that, I could either:
-go for cult leader by killing either Minties, Tom, or Oath
-go for a cult member by killing an inactive
i rcd already thx
I'm not very good at mafia so I tend to post very little :(
I do my best to help others though, like in irc or pm

Still didn't send in my action. I don't think flop is cult because, if flop were cult, he'd claim something like a townie.

Which brings me to my point that the following "strong players" claimed townie
-Minties
-oath2order
-Tom

And the following people have barely posted or have not contributed
-lynn105
-pallycake
-deborinesu
-MisterNeedleMouse (?)

The following are new players
-Sway
-deborinesu
-MisterNeedleMouse
-Mrkisstoefur

Players who haven't claimed anything
-Sway
-Lynn105
-Kippla
-MissNoodle
-deborinesu
-pallycake
-MrNeedleMouse
-Mrkisstoefur

I don't know how this will come in helpful but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Assuming both Trundle + VD are going to die tonight, and one Town will be converted, that means Town -3 members. And if I shoot wrong, Town -4.

I'm considering to either shoot lynn or pally (yes, I haven't sent in my shot yet). I think that there's enough posts for you guys to go off for Minties / Tom / Oath. However I do think cult leader possibly lies within these three names (as mentioned before, the leader didn't fall for Ashtot's claim) so:
-assuming the game starts with a cult leader only, it's probably a strong player who is leader.

Meaning that, I could either:
-go for cult leader by killing either Minties, Tom, or Oath
-go for a cult member by killing an inactive

how come im not on that list

Back