Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

Hey yeah I actually said this same thing. Good one. :3 I definitely think the cult leader is hiding among the seasoned players because they didn't fall for the bait.

List of "seasoned" players:
Minties
Oath2order
VillageDweller
Karen
Tom
Trundle

Personally I think that the cult leader's name may lie on this list. Any thoughts?

Why not pick someone from that list then Karen? VD claimed Stalker, Trundle claims Lion. Obviously you can't shoot yourself, so that just leaves me, Oath and Minties.

Hang on... In the quoted message above, minties put herself on the list of people that could be leader. Surely you'd know, and if you weren't, you wouldn't put yourself on the list.

Why not pick someone from that list then Karen? VD claimed Stalker, Trundle claims Lion. Obviously you can't shoot yourself, so that just leaves me, Oath and Minties.

don't shoot minties pls i love her she is my queen (also i believe she's not cult)

shoot oath yolo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hang on... In the quoted message above, minties put herself on the list of people that could be leader. Surely you'd know, and if you weren't, you wouldn't put yourself on the list.

lol more like if she didn't put herself on the list it would look suspicious??

don't shoot minties pls i love her she is my queen (also i believe she's not cult)

shoot oath yolo

yeah do it shoot me

Then what do you suggest me to do? Do nothing tonight and be potentially converted to cult, or randomly shoot and hit a blue? Why don't you tell me.

There have been lists discussed, how about you read?

It's generally scummy behavior to exclude yourself from lists, at least I think so. So if I'm ever brought up on being suspicious I just include myself anyways.

I actually agree with this. Obviously there's no point in claiming townie at this point, but I am a townie. I have no special powers so I'm willing to be killed if you don't trust me haha. All 3 of us make relatively smart targets.

I'm townie too. I am about 99% sure the only reason I'm a townie is because Superpenguin doesn't like me.

yes

<Minties> Who should lunatic shoot
<domowithamustache> I'm gonna do it
<Minties> I have no idea, tinaa
<Tom29193> Lunatic is playing?
<Minties> ****
<Minties> I meant Karen
<Minties> I confuse those two
<VillageDweller> SHOOT OATH
<VillageDweller> PLS SOMEONE JUST DO IT
<AshtotPC> yeah tom lunatic died
<Tom29193> oh yeah
<VillageDweller> RIP lunatic
<Tom29193> I haven't really paid much attention
<VillageDweller> no but seriously please shoot oath
<Minties> Yeah
<Tom29193> Shoot Oath or shoot me
<VillageDweller> tom your gif to my post made me laugh <3
<AshtotPC> yeah honestly if karen is gonna shoot someone shoot oath

it is unanimous pls shoot oath

Okay then... if we're all claiming townie, maybe we should also make a list of those that haven't claimed? Karen will probably be converted tonight since she's now outed as a vig and they won't want her shot going off. She has to use it.

Sway
lynn105
Kippla
MissNoodle
debinoresu - has not posted at all should be modkilled soon.
Flop
pallycake
MisterNeedleMouse

After looking back at the thread, the two bolded stick out to me.

Flop has barely been trying this game, when he was actually more involved when he was the doc in the previous game. This quote rubbed me the wrong way in particular:

That sneaky Oath2Orser.

I'm glad no one is stupid enough to suspect me of cult leader. I'm too clueless to be part of the cult.

Roles aren't given out based on who is 'clueless'. I think this could be Flop trying to push any suspicion off on him by going "I'm too noob to be mafia" (I was mafia in my very first game, yes they pick even noobs)

Also Lynn105 has only posted once so far, being the quietest of us all.

flop why you vote so quick U: it's only been 10 minutes lol

Anyways I kinda agree with Karen though about no lynch

Also here's some newer people that we should look/keep an eye on during the game:
Sway
debinoresu
MisterNeedleMouse
MrKisstoefur

Not saying they're suspicious or anything but I'm pretty sure it's these guys first time playing so yeah :p

Easy tactic to put up a ton of noobs for possible lynch since they're the easiest to pick off. Not sure why Lynn105 is hiding so much, maybe she'll come out and talk?

Karen

I think it would be worth taking a shot at Flop or Lynn105 (or anyone on the list above). Up to you though.

[12:35] <Alice> someone give oath a gun
[12:35] <+Minties> oath will just try to shoot sp if he gets the gun

I think minties is right. Flop has been fairly suspicious, and I advise Karen to shoot in that particular direction

Okay then... if we're all claiming townie, maybe we should also make a list of those that haven't claimed? Karen will probably be converted tonight since she's now outed as a vig and they won't want her shot going off. She has to use it.

Sway
lynn105
Kippla
MissNoodle
debinoresu - has not posted at all should be modkilled soon.
Flop
pallycake
MisterNeedleMouse

After looking back at the thread, the two bolded stick out to me.

Flop has barely been trying this game, when he was actually more involved when he was the doc in the previous game. This quote rubbed me the wrong way in particular:

Roles aren't given out based on who is 'clueless'. I think this could be Flop trying to push any suspicion off on him by going "I'm too noob to be mafia" (I was mafia in my very first game, yes they pick even noobs)

Also Lynn105 has only posted once so far, being the quietest of us all.

Easy tactic to put up a ton of noobs for possible lynch since they're the easiest to pick off. Not sure why Lynn105 is hiding so much, maybe she'll come out and talk?

Karen

I think it would be worth taking a shot at Flop or Lynn105 (or anyone on the list above). Up to you though.

minties is cult she stole what i said about flop and gave me no credit #LYNCHTHEQUEEN

Either way.

VillageDweller said:
if you're not down with shooting any of them I would advise shooting Flop.

Why? Well so far he has just made posts for the sake of posting -> i.e avoiding modkill.

Also, when I made my post saying that it was someone in the list of those who voted for PurplPanda, he posted afterwards like "I'm gla dnobody thinks I'm Cult, I'm too clueless haha!" or something.
Why did he bother to post that? nobody had mentioned him. I think it might be guilty conscience. and he just idk seems a bit.. cultish LOL

so shoot flop if you're not up for shooting anyone else

Karen said:
God dammit I was thinking of shooting flop too <3 great minds think alike !!!

bye flop xo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think minties is right. Flop has been fairly suspicious, and I advise Karen to shoot in that particular direction

NO I AM RIGHT MINTIES DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY CREDIT!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

<VillageDweller> lol
<VillageDweller> anyway
<VillageDweller> i think flop might be
<VillageDweller> his posts so far have really just been posts for the sake of posting - i.e avoiding modkill
<minties> Yeah if you die tonight, pushing for flop lyncb
<minties> Lynch*
<VillageDweller> and when i made my post kind of outing flop as
<VillageDweller> uhh
<VillageDweller> ....OUTING FLOP AS A NON POSSIBLEO PTION FOR CULT
<minties> Why?
<VillageDweller> he made some post like "wow i am glad nobody thinks i am cult!! i am too clueless!!"
<minties> Oh
<VillageDweller> why did he feel the need to post that? he could have just not
<VillageDweller> and do u kno why?
<minties> Yeah I saw that
<minties> Not a good reaso
<VillageDweller> #GUILTYCONSCIENCE
<minties> Yee

proof i was the original ok

Can you clam your tatas?

This is a mafia game, we don't have 10 hours to wait for you to post your hacked up posts, so I did it for you.

TYVM. :lemon:

good thing im not cult or karen would die if she shot me

also it doesnt really matter because any of us could choose someone to lynch and just do it because pretty much everone except like 5 of us will just bandwagon without even reading the post

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i had 0 evidence on purpl u al just bandwagoned

good thing im not cult or karen would die if she shot me

also it doesnt really matter because any of us could choose someone to lynch and just do it because pretty much everone except like 5 of us will just bandwagon without even reading the post

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i had 0 evidence on purpl u al just bandwagoned

well we see what happens when nobody bandwagons
we get a no lynch smh

Back