• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

I'm defending Farobi and Lunatic as well as anyone else who is just claiming Townie to sacrifice themselves. It's not just Ashtot. If you want to ynch Ashtot, then go ahead. The game will drop in its levle of fun. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

In that game, we were already getting suspicions when a no lynch bandwagon was getting close to the majority.

I think the game will be less stupid with Ashtot gone. :/ Nothing against him personally, just none of his posts are useful ever. Only thing he's got going for him is he is active.

I'd just like to point out that BlueLeaf is reading the thread a lot more than posting. He's generally reading this thread & then leaving. :L

BlueLeaf what route do you think we should take for Day One lynch? Feel free to suggest any other methods to deal with Day One too. =P

( I love you. <3 )

I'd just like to point out that BlueLeaf is reading the thread a lot more than posting. He's generally reading this thread & then leaving. :L

BlueLeaf what route do you think we should take for Day One lynch? Feel free to suggest any other methods to deal with Day One too. =P

( I love you. <3 )
He has his iPad set on this thread most of the time, and Safari refreshes a lot if he uses another app. I wouldn't blame him too much about your first point.

( I love you. <3 )

Oh, sorry. I'm kind of multi-tasking at the moment here. I believe I mentioned before, SP bringing up Lunatic just feels like him picking a name out of a hat. I'm for either lynching a Townie or SP/Ashtot. Day One is going to be a wild ride anyway, so if we are going to lose Town, we need to benefit at least a little bit.

Just a side-note: I'll be a bit more inactive than usual this game, due to person stuff.

I'm defending Farobi and Lunatic as well as anyone else who is just claiming Townie to sacrifice themselves. It's not just Ashtot. If you want to ynch Ashtot, then go ahead. The game will drop in its levle of fun. :p

Wait, wuuut? Why would you defend me when you seem fairly deadest on lynching me?

I guess I should also add, I'm rereading to try and find behavioral changes from different games. One thing I did find: SP's behavior seems a bit less direct and serious compared to other games. Normally, he would analyze posts and make a susipcion, but him bringing up Lunatic for a lynch candid seems random and out of nowhere. I may just be reading wrong, but SP seems to be playing a little differently.

I guess I should also add, I'm rereading to try and find behavioral changes from different games. One thing I did find: SP's behavior seems a bit less direct and serious compared to other games. Normally, he would analyze posts and make a susipcion, but him bringing up Lunatic for a lynch candid seems random and out of nowhere. I may just be reading wrong, but SP seems to be playing a little differently.

Gee, I wouldn't bet too much money on that.

Because I don't think you're mafia. But you're a Townie and by Kayla's logic that mean syou have to die Day One.

Okay, I'm genuinely confused. But...

Lynching a supposed Townie just to avoid blue is wimpy. We aren't doing that. We have to take risks to strike red.

So... You think I'm townie, yet you're still voting for me? You're doing exactly what you said we shouldn't do? If that's not what a contradiction is, I may need to retake English. wtf I'm so confused I don't even know what to think. You, sir, are strange right now.

Because I don't think you're mafia. But you're a Townie and by Kayla's logic that mean syou have to die Day One.

Not necessarily, I was really only suggesting that as a Plan B -> "if worse comes to worse". Your logic was: we should just lynch Lunatic because you don't like the way she plays. We didn't like the way Mary was being a distraction and well, we know what happened on that lynch.

I'm actually a lot less likely to vote for Lunatic (although I definitely will still consider it). At the moment she is seeming more Town aligned by willing to throw herself away with a lynch and it's hard to vote for her when there is already 3 votes under her name ( Champ2947 banwagoner ).

If anything we can have a Detective inspect her tonight. Unfortunately we do have to worry about the Godfather.

Okay, I'm genuinely confused. But...

So... You think I'm townie, yet you're still voting for me? You're doing exactly what you said we shouldn't do? If that's not what a contradiction is, I may need to retake English. wtf I'm so confused I don't even know what to think. You, sir, are strange right now.

I can change my vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not necessarily, I was really only suggesting that as a Plan B -> "if worse comes to worse". Your logic was: we should just lynch Lunatic because you don't like the way she plays. We didn't like the way Mary was being a distraction and well, we know what happened on that lynch.

I'm actually a lot less likely to vote for Lunatic (although I definitely will still consider it). At the moment she is seeming more Town aligned by willing to throw herself away with a lynch and it's hard to vote for her when there is already 3 votes under her name ( Champ2947 banwagoner ).

If anything we can have a Detective inspect her tonight. Unfortunately we do have to worry about the Godfather.

I'd still like Champ to explain why he bandwagoned. Especially since he knew these votes aren't even completely serious votes.

I'm here!!
Why is everyone gettin their panties in a knot? It's day one guys. Someone tell me why we are accusing lunatic? I'm confused by so much. Especially SP who seems to have a completely different behavior

I'm here!!
Why is everyone gettin their panties in a knot? It's day one guys. Someone tell me why we are accusing lunatic? I'm confused by so much. Especially SP who seems to have a completely different behavior

The way I see it, SP brought up Lunatic for a lynch candid because she's inactive. I as well have noticed SP to have a different behavior this game.

Honestly im quite confused how Lunatic was brought up as well. She's by no means a bad player nor a lurker, and there are much better lynch candidates if we're going down the least likely to contribute path.

Why don't we just lynch SP? I don't wanna deal with crazy

If he is Town aligned, that would be doing the Mafia a job by lynching him. He is a player who contributes a lot to this thread & attacks players. He's a big asset to Town when Town aligned, which is why we often put him on the list of strong players. Assuming he is Mafia here, there are plenty of ways we can confirm this rather than resorting to lynch him. Detective inspections, Vigilante hits (although I really do not recommend), seeing how long he lasts in this game. Stronger players are less likely to remain in the game until the end. Unless the Mafia want to hide their strongest player by keeping strong players alive.

I'm not too convinced on lynching Superpenguin for those reasons. :L

It's safe to assume the Mafia will want to target Tina, Justin, Tom, Superpenguin (assuming these 4 are not Mafia) or myself. Which is why I am not too worried about the stronger players this game. With so few numbers, that list will be reduced by itself, leaving the strongest player on the Mafia team to be exposed.

Let's organize this a bit.

STRONG PLAYERS (OR CONSIDERED)
- Tina
- Justin
- Tom
- Superpenguin
- iLoveYou

MID LEVEL
- Lunatic
- Blue Leaf
- BellBringerGreen
- Farobi
- ITookYourWaffles
- Dolby

LURKERS/STILL REQUIRE MORE DATA
- Ashtot
- FanousOnTheLoose
- Stargazer741
- Makkine
- Fireninja1
- Minties
- Champ

I think the answer to that is pretty obvious, lynch a lurker now and leave the rest to a vig or detective. Problem is determining who the lurkers are, most of our standard lurkers aren't playin.

I agree with this. Day is only 28 hours long and the game started early with very little notice. Combine this with Tom's point about how our usual lurkers aren't even playing this game, and I think we're going to just be picking a name at random. This is a mini and there are only three mafia, so we're looking at very few blue roles: probably 4, maybe 5 at most. We've more chance of hitting blue (22-28%) than red (17%) if we lynch randomly. This risk is just too high. If we're going to lynch someone (and we should) then we should go with someone who has had time to speak. If it gets to Day 2 (day three in real time) and some people are still staying too quiet then I think that is when we should look more into the lurkers.

So, names that have come up:

• Ashtot - claimed townie; doesn't contribute. ily honey but you're an absolute pest in mafia. </3
  • Lunatic - says she'll probably be inactive; disinterested in her role; willing to be lynched.
  • Stargazer741 - inactive in MM2 / considered a lurker.
  • Superpenguin - strong player; complete style change from any role he's ever played (green, blue, and red).

Did I miss anyone?

Of these four names, I'm leaning more towards Ashtot:

Although Ashtot is active his posts aren't actually useful: they're spam and he seems to be derailing Superpenguin as well. We need players who are actually going to make an effort to contribute rather than just simply distract us.

Lunatic is actually being active despite saying that she's happy to be lynched. She did say she might be inactive due to disinterest in her role - but I'd like her to stick around and show us what she's capable of. You signed up for the game and got a role (there are still people on the waiting list, y' know!) so stick it out.

Finally, Stargazer741 has yet to do anything - but he made the effort to sign up so maybe he intends to actually play this game? It could just be a case of giving him time to respond. Like I said at the top, I don't think a lurker is the best option for day one.​

I'm so confused guys, starting with Lunatic random votes then SP behavioral changes (I find this weird to be honest unless he is drunk huehue) then role claiming townie etc. etc.

Day 1 - messy day, messy plans

Anyone who has infos about the ff feel free to post.
- Stargazer741
- Makkine
- Minties
- Champ

Is just me or am I only the one who thinks Ashtot is trolling, I dunno.
Fudge the Day/Night spoiler tag I though it's Night 1

Ashtot:

Although Ashtot is active his posts aren't actually useful: they're spam and he seems to be derailing

This is pretty much why I voted for Ashtot (love you outside of mafia). He trolled the whole beginning of mafia V and even when he wasn't trolling, he was repeating what someone else said without adding much of his own thought. I think that he's already exited the gate by causing chaos and will become more harmful than helpful to us in the future.

Back