Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

I will speak up because I am not a lurker. I voted for Lunatic because I was a little suspicious about him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I see that Ashtot is not really that useful and just plays the game to mess things up.

I will speak up because I am not a lurker. I voted for Lunatic because I was a little suspicious about him..

What do you mean by suspicious? Did she act something weird, if so better explain how and why. There is nothing wrong with her post all I can say is she is not disinterested in her role.

LOL I just noticed that they vote at the same time.
##Vote: Lunatic
##VOTE: Lunatic

Voting Ashtot I do not know his game style plus he is trolling.

I changed to Ashtot because unfortunately he is being a distraction and that is directly affecting others. I'm still curious about why Champ decided to go after Lunatic as well; it was pretty obvious there was no evidence against her, and it was basically all a joke. Though, I did want to lynch Lunatic in the game, not because I consider her a lurker, but because in past games she just had seemed to stay too much to herself and did not try to connect to others.

The only thing I fear about lynching Ashtot, is that his roleclaim as a Townie was obviously not serious. That doesn't mean he isn't a green role, but it's still possible he's blue. Or red.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Breaking up Team Tots! D:

I'll be voting Ashtot for reasons mentioned already. We don't really have time for distractions. Plus, SP seems to be taking after Ashtot's strange gameplay, and we really don't need a strong player posting useless stuff.

I'll vote Ashtot too, if he was a true Town player, he wouldn't be so distracting. It would be nice to get a distraction out of the way, Mafia or not.

Though, I did want to lynch Lunatic in the game, not because I consider her a lurker, but because in past games she just had seemed to stay too much to herself and did not try to connect to others.

Yes, I admit I don't PM people very much in this game. The only game where I was in a PM circle with people was in IV, with Blu Rose and iLoveYou, but that was only because they initiated PM'ing me. That's something I need to work on. ;_;

Lunatic is actually being active despite saying that she's happy to be lynched. She did say she might be inactive due to disinterest in her role - but I'd like her to stick around and show us what she's capable of. You signed up for the game and got a role (there are still people on the waiting list, y' know!) so stick it out.

I'm still very much disinterested with my role, but the **** that happened last night interested me because it was so... Weird? lol But you're right, I should stay and help. I've never really been good at finding scum, but I'll attempt like I always do.

I guess people are voting for Ashtot, despite me putting my name out there? I suppose I'll vote for him. No one else is as much of an annoying distraction~

Ashtot has received ten votes, so I guess he's getting lynched! Bye, Ashtot. TeamTots will be going solo now. <3

SP </3

I just wanted to say how disappointed I am in all of you.

Just remember for the future, hugs not drugs.

Champ, we would all appreciate it if you tell us what's so suspicious about Lunatic. Assuming most people have good common sense, it really just looks like you were bandwagoning onto whatever lynch was gaining majority. A lynch with hardly any evidence at that.

Looks like Ashtot is going to be lynched. Hope we don't get a blue role out!

I'll be perfectly honest with you: I may be inactive this game, because I'm pretty disappointed with my role.

She says she is disappointed with her role, this could mean that she is either telling the truth, which would mean she would most likely be a normal clock townie and not have much importance so we could lynch her. Or, the thing I am worried about is that she is trying to get the focus off of her possibly because she is a mafia member. I was not bandwagoning and I was not doing it as a joke like Superpenguin and Ashtot were.

She says she is disappointed with her role, this could mean that she is either telling the truth, which would mean she would most likely be a normal clock townie and not have much importance so we could lynch her. Or, the thing I am worried about is that she is trying to get the focus off of her possibly because she is a mafia member. I was not bandwagoning and I was not doing it as a joke like Superpenguin and Ashtot were.

The thing is, Lunatic is pushing herself for a lynch candid. If that's not pushing focus off of herself, I don't know what is. Most sane Mafia members don't push themselves for lynch on Day 1, even without a 5-day cap.

Night of the First Day

EndofDay1_zpsecf260ec.png

While the preparations for the Carnival of Time had gone a lot smoother with the addition of some of the town guardsmen, other members of the town were focused elsewhere. With their mayor dead, their town had no leader. It was decided after some debate that they would vote to kill whoever they suspected of being a member of the cult.

Eyes instantly fell to the newest member of the town, Champ2947. He had moved to town the week before, and some members of the town thought that the timing was extremely suspicious.

After some debate, he managed to fend off his attackers, and suspicions fell elsewhere. There was discussion of killing some of the town members who didn't show up to the debate, or those who barely suggested anything. Still others suggested killing Superpenguin for acting differently now that the mayor was dead compared to the days before the assassination.

The town members looked towards someone near the middle of the afternoon. Ashtot had been known as the town joker, sure, but they had thought he would have started to be a little more serious, all things considered. Instead, he joked throughout the day and ended up suggesting town kill him instead. And kill him they did.

Ashtot was tied to one of the support beams holding up the banners in east Clock Town. The entire district was silent, with the almost eerie sounds of laughter and construction filling the void from elsewhere in town.

"Fire!" came the voice of one of the town members. The ten who were selected to kill Ashtot fired their arrows. Three missed, and ironically struck the bullseye in the middle of the Town Shooting Gallery's sign. The other seven struck Ashtot, all directly in his torso. Green blood spilled from all seven wounds as groan of disappointment echoed throughout the area.

Ashtot the Clock Townie had the last laugh.

Night will go for roughly 36 hours, ending on Friday the 21st, at midnight, or until all Night Actions have been sent in. Cultist KP = 3

The thing is, Lunatic is pushing herself for a lynch candid. If that's not pushing focus off of herself, I don't know what is. Most sane Mafia members don't push themselves for lynch on Day 1, even without a 5-day cap.

Even if she is town she is probably a normal clock townie so she would not be crucial for the town to win.

Even if she is town she is probably a normal clock townie so she would not be crucial for the town to win.

You do realize townies can be just as important, right? They can absorb KP + if the right person is green, can step up and weed out scum without worrying of being shot like someone that's blue. They have the potential to be just as important.

You do realize townies can be just as important, right? They can absorb KP + if the right person is green, can step up and weed out scum without worrying of being shot like someone that's blue. They have the potential to be just as important.

Yes but not as important as a detective or a doctor, a role that no one would be disappointed having.

(I bet you guys the Moon in the day/night posts will move closer in the later posts)

Luckily, we didn't get a blue role out. May I remind you guys that Townies and Vets should be discussing and act blue. I'll put up a list of people who have yet to really post something of substance:

Stargazer
Jubs
Makkine
Minties
Fireninja

Probably missed a few.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes but not as important as a detective or a doctor, a role that no one would be disappointed having.

My memory is kind of rusty, but Karla, one of the best players, drove the Town to victory without much reliance on blue roles either. I forget what game that was.

(I bet you guys the Moon in the day/night posts will move closer in the later posts)

Luckily, we didn't get a blue role out. May I remind you guys that Townies and Vets should be discussing and act blue. I'll put up a list of people who have yet to really post something of substance:

Stargazer
Jubs
Makkine
Minties
Fireninja

Probably missed a few.
That would be pretty cool. Also fireninja did post something (thought not really that important) also he voted unlike the other four.

Back