Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

Majora's mask has my second favorite soundtrack behind wind waker.

Let's decide right now if we'd be okay with lynching a lurker.

I think the answer to that is pretty obvious, lynch a lurker now and leave the rest to a vig or detective. Problem is determining who the lurkers are, most of our standard lurkers aren't playin.

Let's decide right now if we'd be okay with lynching a lurker.

We might as well wait for more people to discuss, then we could determine who's slipping by and pretending to be pro-town. If said lurker does do average scum stuff (repeating what others said, etc), then they should be a potential lynch candidate.

I think the answer to that is pretty obvious, lynch a lurker now and leave the rest to a vig or detective. Problem is determining who the lurkers are, most of our standard lurkers aren't playin.

I'll say right now....Lunatic

We might as well wait for more people to discuss, then we could determine who's slipping by and pretending to be pro-town. If said lurker does do average scum stuff (repeating what others said, etc), then they should be a potential lynch candidate.

That or lynch overly snarky contributors.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll say right now....Lunatic

I think Lunatic is fine compared to the rest. Sure they don't often contribute but when they do, it's worthwhile posts. I'd much rather kill off a bad player than Lunatic at this point.

I wouldn't mind lynching a lurker since there is really nothing good to go off of.
Would it be a lurker, as in: a player who has always been lurking, like Hikari?

I wouldn't mind lynching a lurker since there is really nothing good to go off of.
Would it be a lurker, as in: a player who has always been lurking, like Hikari?

Yea, like one who never says anything and has no opinion.

Back