Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

It's an amusing tradition.
When you put it that way, you make it sound better at least =P
I wouldn't mind starting early. It was the same situation with Mini Mafia I going on during III or IV (I forget), and this seems pretty short. It would be a nice change of pace from the current mood in V.
There's no rush though.

It is decided. I will start sending out roles at approximately 7:00PM EST, which is in about 15 minutes. I will send the roles out in a random order. You will receive your role via PM. At approximately 8:00PM EST, I will post the first post, thus starting the game.

It is decided. I will start sending out roles at approximately 7:00PM EST, which is in about 15 minutes. I will send the roles out in a random order. You will receive your role via PM. At approximately 8:00PM EST, I will post the first post, thus starting the game.

Great :D Can't wait for the Moon to destroy Clock Town and such.

Before people accuse me of being scum for not changing my usertitle like in mm game two when I didn't change it, I'm just gonna say that I'm not gonna change my usertitle anymore. Please don't post a sarcastic comment about this post

Last edited:
Ohh, how exciting <3

It will be kind of hectic doing both mafias at the same time, but that's alright. :3

Will you tell people on the replacement list roles before someone has actually died? OR will you tell them when someone does die?

tumblr_lpzia46uYj1qae637.gif

I actually don't get it. I'm not a Zelda player though.

If you played Majora's Mask, there's a bad/alternate ending. Since it's super easy to get, I might as well say it. If you play for too long / let three days pass by in-game, the moon will crash down. Hence, we need to find all scum in five days.

If you played Majora's Mask, there's a bad/alternate ending. Since it's super easy to get, I might as well say it. If you play for too long / let three days pass by in-game, the moon will crash down. Hence, we need to find all scum in five days.
Ah. Okay.

Back