Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Here's a shocker for everyone:

I was begging to be lynched.

I got bored ever since Night 1, when half of our scum died. Then, people went off the wrong track (for lynching scum) and nothing exciting was happening (in my opinion), and then I got even more bored. I got even way more bored to find Mini Mafia being disorganized, since I'm an organization freak.

The chats were linked already.

Last edited:
So I became suspicious of both Tina and BBG at that point and so I targeted BBG.

You weren't the only one suspicious of me.

I suck at being town. Not as much as Kayla though - I was so careful about who I told my role to and then she goes and tells the mafia. :p

Last edited:
Speaking of the chats, how come I never got the link to the obs. chat?

It doesn't really matter considering it was boring and empty and there was no fancy intro post :( It was sad to see how quiet it was even later in the game.

And a lot of the gossip posts were removed. I was fine with everything said about me in Game 1 Obs but in Mini Mafia, almost EVERY rude post was removed and most of the posts that go into personal privacy were removed as well. I remember a lot of the deleted posts though so I won't go into detail.

Last edited:
I suck at being town. Not as much as Kayla though - I was so careful about who I told my role to and then she goes and tells the mafia. :p

I thought of making a "plan" to get you suspected, but I screwed up. VD was a witness if you read the Scum Chat lol.

Disappointed by the lack of reaction in scum chat to godfather dying.

I was looking for those tears

Last edited:
Disappointed by the lack of reaction in scum chat to godfather dying.

I was looking for those tears

The godfather was a new player and chose Bartender as her role. Have you seen how Fireninja was upset? Her posts were hinting she doesn't want to read, so i didn't really care.

Them salty tears :D

image.jpg

:)

I don't even....

So, who's the next host? I know I can't participate, but I'm just kinda curious.

For Mafia IV, it's Karla and River. I'm not sure if there will be a Mini II, if that's what you're asking about.

Last edited:
I don't even....

So, who's the next host? I know I can't participate, but I'm just kinda curious.

I always wondered how it was decided.

I think whoever wants to host just kind of talks with other people about it and we just go from there.

I thought the less you contribute, the more annoying you are, and the greater chance someone will kill you.

I thought the less you contribute, the more annoying you are, and the greater chance someone will kill you.

What logic is that? That's some bad logic there.

EDIT: Actually, BSW was annoying kind of. She hinted that she didn't want to read.

Last edited:
What logic is that? That's some bad logic there.

That's always what I thought based on my experiences. Take a look at 3DSFan. He was not contributing, everyone thought he was annoying and Karla suggested we have a Vig kill him.

Back