• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia XVI: A Game of Thrones - Blood and Fire [ON HOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok um hi I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

4 bestie =3

If this is set to start in the next two days take me off the list. If it starts after Wednesday keep me on. Midterms. : |

If this is set to start in the next two days take me off the list. If it starts after Wednesday keep me on. Midterms. : |

i doubt its gonna start tomorrow but pls play if u just miss one day

Don't worry it probably won't. I think 30 people is a pipe dream, so I will just have to cut factions and stuff. No big deal, just don't want to make you all wait ages for a silly game. :)

Don't worry it probably won't. I think 30 people is a pipe dream, so I will just have to cut factions and stuff. No big deal, just don't want to make you all wait ages for a silly game. :)

I do not mind waiting it if improves the overall game experience, and according to the voting results the majority of us feel the same way. I really hope the Hound won't get cut, if he's in the game!

I need to withdraw, some matters have come up and I don't believe I will have the time to dedicate to a mafia game as a player. I don't want Obs either.

how many players are you looking for at the very least to start the game =o

how many players are you looking for at the very least to start the game =o

21 is the minimum it can start with as it's a main series game, but I'm not sure how many roles Minties intends to cut out. Hope more people will sign up soon.

Terribly sorry to let you down Minties but I'm going to have to sign out of this game. I simply won't have the time needed to commit to the game properly and do it justice. It's a great shame because I was looking forward to this round very much. Best of luck with everything though.

TL;DR - /Out. Sorry!

Okay well with the exit of Sataric, I think I'm just going to scrap this game then guys. Thanks everyone for signing up, unfortunate that there weren't even enough to make it a main game.

Okay well with the exit of Sataric, I think I'm just going to scrap this game then guys. Thanks everyone for signing up, unfortunate that there weren't even enough to make it a main game.

What a shame. :(

r.i.p mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back