Mafia TBT Mafia XVI: A Game of Thrones - Blood and Fire [ON HOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will not be a slaughter house because we will treat the players with respect :lemon:

it will not be a slaughter house because we will treat the players with respect :lemon:

Cut it out immediately. You are in obs for this game, but I fully reserve the right to not give that to you if you continue.

In the process of adding players from my phone at work. I have seen all posts.

Cut it out immediately. You are in obs for this game, but I fully reserve the right to not give that to you if you continue.

In the process of adding players from my phone at work. I have seen all posts.
im not doing anything wrong though

im not doing anything wrong though

I'm not going to argue and I'm not going to ask you again. Keep the backhanded, snide and juvenile comments to PMs or the main mafia thread. This is my game, not the MLP game. Thank you.

I'm not going to argue and I'm not going to ask you again. Keep the backhanded, snide and juvenile comments to PMs or the main mafia thread. This is my game, not the MLP game. Thank you.

MVQl7G6.gif

I still haven't read/watched GoT but count me /in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also eeew at that night ending time.

I still haven't read/watched GoT but count me /in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also eeew at that night ending time.

Yeah I know ): had to fit it in with me working full time, hitting the gym 5 times a week and making dinner every night. So it had to be like 10pm /cry

Yeah I know ): had to fit it in with me working full time, hitting the gym 5 times a week and making dinner every night. So it had to be like 10pm /cry

omg u go to the gym i hope ur super fit so u can beat up pppl lol xPPP
thts ok its like a hour after i wake up anyway so i can see the bloodbath when i wake up =OO

I haven't read a single page of the book, nor will I ever, but /in. :) 48 hour day pretty much lets me contribute as much as I can, even with school so props to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back