Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Yui Z is a lot more obvious than Lauren because she did a last minute switch to save her scummate. So we should lynch Yui Z and then Lauren.

Night - 5

RZN6qBn.jpg

Non-updated-op walked through the town. After the heated discussions of earlier in the day, things seemed oddly quiet. He dragged behind him his cabinet, that cabinet his mother gave him so long ago. In a way, of all the things he owned, it was the cabinet he valued most. He didn't have much, any more, from his old life. Sure, he had his coat, and he had his memories, but it was the cabinet that got him through thick and thin.

In a way, he knew it was coming. When he found himself surrounded by stony-faced townsfolk, he acted surprised but he had seen the tide turn slowly against him earlier in the day. His death was inevitable. Grimly, they grabbed him, and his cabinet fell to the ground with a clatter. It's odd, but somehow Non-updated-op cared more about what happened to his furniture than himself as he was dragged to the center of the town square.

The rope was tightening, now, and he was lifted into the air. No swift neck-breaking, no merciful guillotine for him-- no, he would suffer and choke, slowly. He swung his legs in the air, trying to gasp but unable to even fill his lungs. He knew it was futile, but he kept on kicking. Eventually, the burning in his chest began to overwhelm, and kicking seemed like so much effort amidst all this pain.

Unconsciousness swept over him, and Death was a mercy at the end of his mean life.

Non-updated-op the Miller has been lynched!

Day - 6 begins in 24 hours. Make sure to PM your night actions to both me and ur mom between now and then.

Can we stop ignoring my questions?

Then don't ignore the last five pages? Lol. Minties was even scummier looking than Dolby. She probably had more evidence against her than any of the other lynches we've done in the game so far. You and Yui Z voted for her.

Scum often votes for scummates to look less suspicious when they die, but due to a 50/50 vote split with Ashtot, your scum team voted for Ashtot to save Minties. It was logical, but backfired because now it's obvious who it is. The others who didn't vote for Minties were 3rd party or a supposed Mason. The amount of green claims who didn't vote for her match perfectly with the amount of scum left in the game.

Holy ****, you're going off that logic, awesome, top notch. You're going to kill me a townie because you're all too dumb to work out. Clearly scum has infiltrated your "inner circle" because I'm not but ok what ever, more time to plan my game :) kill away and scum will just ruin you because you're looking in the wrong direction here friends.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't ignored the last 5 pages? I've been at cheer and work so I've not looked. I come back to being labelled scum.

Holy ****, you're going off that logic, awesome, top notch. You're going to kill me a townie because you're all too dumb to work out. Clearly scum has infiltrated your "inner circle" because I'm not but ok what ever, more time to plan my game :) kill away and scum will just ruin you because you're looking in the wrong direction here friends.

It won't ruin the game. If you happen to be unlucky here, we will probably only be down to one mafia left and it won't be that hard to find them. Yui Z looks a lot worse than you because she voted last minute, but you were both doing the same thing there. That's why we should lynch Yui Z on Day 6 and Lauren on Day 7.

I VOTED ASH FOR MY OWN RESONS AND GAVE THEM? His erratic voting behaviour, mr know who scum is and says "oh I'm not scum" but you two have to be? Ok so no one is thinking that's off? I can and have been saying I'm not scum. His various reasons for suspecting people to then "town align" them? Ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't ignored the last 5 pages? I've been at cheer and work so I've not looked. I come back to being labelled scum.

But why would Karla, Sataric, and Jeremy grill Minties for info when it's possible she wouldn't have been lynched without doing that? You're claiming that one of them is scum and got their teammate lynched for fun or something, it doesn't make any sense?

I had literally just got in when I voted? I looked and thought **** I had better vote?

Back