Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

I'm seeing what Karla meant about Jeremy zooming in on certain actions and statements and blowing them out of proportion. Leaps are fine, because you have to theorize, and make some guesswork. When you blatantly make something seem worse than it is, to the point of where it's pretty much false, then you have a problem. It's suspicious. Despite this, I still don't trust Dolby. His veteran claim REALLY bothers me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come to think of it, it's really odd that Ryan isn't dead yet.

There hasn't been any other vet claim. It's obviously not impossible that there is no vet, but how lucky would Dolby have to be if that were the case?

honestly, i doubt theres another vet / no one has cc'd, so i'll believe dolby's claim for now, unless a vet is going to step up.

honestly, i doubt theres another vet / no one has cc'd, so i'll believe dolby's claim for now, unless a vet is going to step up.

There's a reason I'm suspicious of Dolby's claim. I was holding off because I wasn't really sure if I wanted to come out yet, but here goes. I'm Jeremy the Heartbreaker (Veteran). Dolby's either lying or there are two vets.

There's a reason I'm suspicious of Dolby's claim. I was holding off because I wasn't really sure if I wanted to come out yet, but here goes. I'm Jeremy the Heartbreaker (Veteran). Dolby's either lying or there are two vets.
Lol its funny because jeremy breaks hearts

Well now.

Two vets in a game where scum only have one kp? Pretty unlikely.

Changing votes. Vets don't usually claim after being hit.

there we go.
{love the role name lel}
voting for dolby.

Changing votes. Vets don't usually claim after being hit.

Huh, vets should and do claim after being hit.

Nevertheless, I had been suspicious of Dolby for a while now. I only backed down after he claimed he was shot. That he's still trying to get ryan lynched is also scummy.

##Vote: Dolby

ok, I wasn't sure before but now I think we have got something substantial. I'm going to vote for Dolby.

Jeremy the Heartbreaker is definitely not made up as a role name since it's an inside joke, but I'm surprised Tina didn't make it a mafia role. But I doubt Alice would take a risk like that without any apparent reason, so I agree lynch Dolby.

That took some balls dolby. Obviously from what jer said it's an inside joke so alice cannot be lying BUT if dolby dies vet we can assume alice is? Worst case scenario obviously, seems a pretty solid claim.

Because that's how the godfather role works you dunce.

~ @ Alise - Tom is right. I've been Godfather twice I think. (In PoI for Decima and in Mount Olympus mafia) and although the rules vary from game to game I knew both times I would return as town to inspections. In the PoI game, I could pick my own role and name, and in the Mount Olympus it only said I would return as "town" so it was very lacking in details if I remember things correctly. Returning as some kind of Townie is the most common, and in this game all people have unique names, so it's very very likely that the Godfather was given a safe-claim.

Come to think of it, it's really odd that Ryan isn't dead yet.

I agree with this completely, and he's really doing some strange stuff this game. If any other player other than Ryan acted the way he does right now, they would likely have been lynched ages ago. I think it's possible that he's scum and that his team told him to basically just ignore most of what is going on in the thread because it's unlikely that people would want to go for him after his roleclaim regardless.

Now, as for Dolby - It does make sense for a Vet to claim after getting hit, I don't see why you wouldn't? But Alice would probably not reveal her role like that if it wasen't true. However, the Vig likely did use a shot last night - Holding back this late into the game would make no sense to me. So now I am thinking that Dolby is probably a Mafia Veteran. And if he flips town, then Alice is definitely scum, or possibly (but unlikely) a Lyncher who had Dolby as her target. In any case, we cannot afford a mislynch today and this is by far the best piece of evidence we have to work with. Therefore I am going to vote for Dolby.

I mean Dolby flipping town doesn't confirm Alice as scum, but I just don't see there being 2 veterans in a game like this

Right, right, right, riiiight. I didn't expect it, but yeah.

Cariad claims to be a blue role, however I don't think she's stated what her role is or does exactly (correct me if I'm wrong). What if she's the/a vig? Ryan blocked her, so maybe that's why none of the thieves died? Then Dolby saw that nobody had died, so he decided to claim veteran to make himself seem more town.

I highly doubt there are two veterans, so I'll be voting for Dolby anyway.

Jeremy the Heartbreaker is definitely not made up as a role name since it's an inside joke, but I'm surprised Tina didn't make it a mafia role. But I doubt Alice would take a risk like that without any apparent reason, so I agree lynch Dolby.

good point, but i don't think alice would do this as scum.

her behavior + if we lynched dolby and he flips blue, alice would be lynched right away, so whats the point? plus none of us buy the 2 vets, so yeah!

good point, but i don't think alice would do this as scum.

her behavior + if we lynched dolby and he flips blue, alice would be lynched right away, so whats the point? plus none of us buy the 2 vets, so yeah!

Meh, if I was scum this would be a pretty useless diversion. I'd end up lynched day four anyway. A vet with one nightlife is basically a townie, so it wouldn't really be a worthy sacrifice.

Back