Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Also i was at a party and was unable to get to my phone. Its not fair that one missed vote gets you modkilled when you all vote two hours before deadline

Also i have a crazy idea. How about the vig shoots someone who we THINK is scum

Don't give a **** about your game, if we can gain information out of your death then it's a good move for us.

What kind of info? THAT IM A THEIF. WHAT KIND OF IDIOT CLAIMS THIRD PARTY AS SCUM

Also i was at a party and was unable to get to my phone. Its not fair that one missed vote gets you modkilled when you all vote two hours before deadline

Such as who? Did you think Crystal was scum? Why did you vote for them? Who do you think is scum now? Comment on the people who voted for them? Show us you're not just an annoying 3rd party

Maybe vig should shoot the thieves. They are nothing but a distraction.

hypocrite. You were in my shoes last game. Town is worse than a potato playing soccer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Such as who? Did you think Crystal was scum? Why did you vote for them? Who do you think is scum now? Comment on the people who voted for them? Show us you're not just an annoying 3rd party

Im still at the ****ing party. When i get home.

Well let's say you blocked town and told who you blocked, town gains nothing and scum knows who not to block, now let's say you blocked scum, they would perceive you as a threat and then try to kill you tonight or roleblock you to prevent your action, making an potentially valuable action useless

Well that's stupid. Mafia most likely has 1KP so they probably have all the fancy role stuff including a DOCTOR

LETS TELL MAFIA WHO WE ARE PLANNING TO KILL SO THEY CAN PROTECT THAT PERSON yeah guys!!!

Ryan, do you just write random **** and hope it makes sense.

I meant the vig decides. Hoping the vig has a brain unlike the people wanting to kill the theives.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im telling the truth im good as dead anyway.

I meant the vig decides. Hoping the vig has a brain unlike the people wanting to kill the theives.

I only want to kill one thief, just to make sure you're not all scum, and to get you talking. Is that really a waste of a vig shot?

Back